[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contacting the dead. Rituals, witchcraft etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496543175596.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496543175596.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
I wish to speak to the dead. One man in particular. How am I about to do that?
>>
>>19335131
so u want to talk to Hitler?
>>
>>19336110
let's leave that between me and the dead shall we :^)
>>
>>19335131
Necromancy is a dark art.
You risk losing your soul.
The dead were supposed to cross over to our side on judgment day, to do so yourself, even if only one is against God's will...

Are you sure you want to do this?
>>
>>19336164
define losing my soul
>>
>>19336185
When you die...
He will look at you, drag you in front of the high court of Angels and any of your holier than thou family members that want to be there and you will be thrown into a pit of fire to burn forever.
The pain would not be so bad if your organs and flesh didn't keep regenerating and burning over, and over again... or worse, the worst sinners go to the 9th circle to freeze, alone until judgment day when you get released into the aether... away from everything God made...

>.>
>>
Get two crystals you're familiar with and feel comfortable with using. If you're not a crystal-using pansy, just pick two objects that you associate strongly with protection. Condom is acceptable. Use salt, garlic, and fairy ring mushrooms. Have an offering for the spirit. I recommend a coin for symbolic purposes. Get a piece of paper and draw the elemental symbols for Earth, Fire, etc., in their corresponding directions. Note: earth is North, water is West, fire is South, and air is East. Make sure that the paper is facing in such a way that the northern symbol really is pointed north and shit. Make a salt circle as an outermost ring, then a ring of garlic powder inside of it. Put fairy ring mushrooms (have at least four) inside those two circles and then welcome spirit into your home politely. Firmly state any rules you might have, regarding where it can go, what it can fuck with. After that, tell it what youre offering it, and put the offering in the center of those circles you've made. ?????????? profit. WHen you're done or want the spirit to leave, tell them to leave and then turn the paper sideways so that the directional symbols do not match up with North. South, you get the point. Offering is forever bound to that spirit. Either bury it or keep it if you want to keep talking with it. I don't care. Shove it up your ass.

Tips:
- Don't put protective items on the paper.
- Fuck ghost, get paranormal STD, send pics
- Don't be an idiot, be respectful to the spirit(s)
>>
>>19336202
Fuck you that wont happen. Contact Away OP
>>
>>19336269
>>19336255
>Contact Away OP
how? I was thinking about voodoo. could you provide me with learning material about it ?
>>
>>19336347
I don't recommend fucking with the dead via voodoo unless you've been practiced in it for some time. That's like trying to build a rocket ship capable of space flight just because you're in high school level physics.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.