[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Khaballah is Black magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: Kabbalah-Cube.jpg (21KB, 269x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kabbalah-Cube.jpg
21KB, 269x500px
- Occulist on this board are Ignorant and full of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYBwbHVKfLU&t=2505s
>>
File: saturn-cube.jpg (87KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-cube.jpg
87KB, 590x443px
- Jew worship the cube
>>
The Demiurge does not want us to have the real tree of Life.

He wants to keep us trapped in his Matrix / Cube.
>>
File: muslim.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
- Muslim worship the cube
>>
>>19335123

Cube is a Symbol of Saturn the Chief Archon.

The other Archons are the other Rulers.

The Muslim god is one of the Archons that comes from the Chief Archon.
>>
>>19335120
The demiurge is the YHWH AI control center calling itself Source , controlling the briddge to the 5th D
Aug tellez talk about it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLXSGmo80Y
>>
>>19335116
>literally an incorrect image of TOL

topkek faggot
>>
>>19335135
You are showing the tree of the golden dawn there are many form created and modified by various magickal organisation
>>
sacred geometry is black magick too
ohh and btw 666 is only a cipher for 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbz1RDmID2A
>>
>>19335146
>sacred geometry is black magick too

Magic is Mystery and Science is Understanding.

Your Ignorance shows your Fear.
>>
File: heheehe.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
heheehe.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>19335181
>Does not even argue whit a drop of knowledge in Occult Science and/or Psychology

Im Ignorant
>>
>>19335123
Christians worship the cube.
>>
File: Qlipoth.jpg (12KB, 160x280px) Image search: [Google]
Qlipoth.jpg
12KB, 160x280px
>>19335126
Yes because the Khaballah is the inverted Qulipoth which is the tree of death and is where Black sorcerer communicate whit The Archon Hierarchies
>>
>>19335143
Not only that but OP's pic is the original (minus Da'at) and laughing boy got all his letters mixed up.
>>
>>19335306
i Do not call the 2 trees by them real name on this board
>>19335241
Why ? Because they are keyword for some people watching this board
>>
>>19335116
>Khaballah
>Occulist on this board are Ignorant and full of shit

Then why can't you spell Kabbalah correctly?
>>
>>19335326
>>19335316
>>
>>19335329
K.
What about the octohedral configuration of the tree? What about the concentric circles? Both of which predate the later Lurianic tree, which itself was superseded by Levi's configuration.
>>
>>19335234

Gnostic Christians think the Demiurge wants us to confuse his son with Messiah.
>>
>>19335344
If you want to get into Technicalities i would suggest sending an email to my good friend Sethikus from Black Earth Production you can find is email on his Youtube channel. The first video I linked come from his channel
>>
wtf i hate cubes now
>>
>>19335374
I thought Gnostics believed Jesus was a legit emanation of the true God and the demiurge killed him.
>>
>>19335399
Why?
You can't give me a QUICK RUNDOWN of specifically WHY this outfit is focusing on the Luranic tree when it's predated and superseded by other forms?
>>
>>19335448
You know darn well he can't.
>>
>>19335116

I was put off by the mention of the Fibonacci sequence as part of the Matrix.

It's more likely the case that this is a golden thread (unexpected revelation) that snuck in despite the Demiurges plans (even a Demiurge cannot get away from its divine nature, despite trying).

That is, if we are in a physical universe Matrix (i remain unconvinced of this as well).

I do like the bit about renumbering the TOL starting with 0. Interesting.

They are also right about the fact that there are "hidden" sephirot at a higher level of dimensionality (that can be seen through a twist of your consciousness/viewpoint).

Overall, however, I remain unconvinced of the formulation as well as the qualities ascribed to it.

Namaste.
>>
>>19335116
> Khaballah is Black magick

This is supposed to be a bad thing now? :thinking:
>>
>>19335422
DELET THIS
>>
File: 1500041353426.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500041353426.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>19335399
>posting shit without understanding or being able to defend it
>muh ebil black magic
>>
File: we wuz magicians and sheeeit.jpg (29KB, 456x372px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz magicians and sheeeit.jpg
29KB, 456x372px
>>19335116
>>
File: IMG_1343.jpg (66KB, 321x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.jpg
66KB, 321x360px
This guy doesn't know jack shit about the geometry of runes, yddrasil, or the Lurianic tree of life. I want the two minutes I spent trying to figure out his deranged ramblings back

Also
>2017
>being scared of platonic shapes and the number 6
>>
>>19335306
>op's pic is the original

Please stop. My sides can only take so much.
>>
>>19335241
>Yes because the Khaballah is the inverted Qulipoth which is the tree of death and is where Black sorcerer communicate whit The Archon Hierarchies
Yeah, except the Klifot are NOT spheres in the same sense as Sephira.
They're aggregate shells of excreted habit fields.
The Klifot are not places to go to or entities to be summoned. No (serious, learned) Kabbalist will EVER describe Klifot as reified.

They're your own shitty habits, to be shattered and transcended. When the semipermeable membrane is shattered, it creates sparks of divine fire, stones of precious water, and the sense-smoke of Will immolated upon the altars of Love.
>>
>>19335425

Yes I agree, maybe your just confused with what I said at first.

What I mean is that the Demiurge has a Son and that there are many who follow him as the Messiah. But he isnt. He maybe their Savior but not mine.

See Gnostics say that the Lord of the OT is not the Father of Jesus. But that we are being lied to and told that he is so that we confuse them and follow the Son of the Demiurge.
>>
>>19335425
>Gnostics believed
There were no "Gnostics" but rather a few dozen sects with varying degrees of agreement/divergence that modern scholars have applied the shitty and broad label of "Gnostic" to for convenience.

>the Demiurge has a Son and that there are many who follow him as the Messiah
Which "Gnostic" text says this again?

>Gnostics say that the Lord of the OT is not the Father of Jesus
>>
>>19335771
I like your fixation with texts, as if reality were written on a text.
>>
>>19335807
Oh man you sure got him anon

You're right deranged rambling is just as good as agreed upon definitions and scholarly effort
>>
>>19335872
>deranged rambling

Yes, that is what you find in books.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.