[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Indian obsessions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: Krishna.jpg (86KB, 428x761px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna.jpg
86KB, 428x761px
Tl;dr: Why is there such a mass of Indian spirituality on this board? Am I wrong in my bias?

On a board discussion the paranormal and supernatural, I expected to see a lot of superstition, and other such fun things. So I'm confused as to why there is so much related to Hinduism and the like.

Coming from a western background, what originally got me into all these things were things such as Crowley, and my obligatory angsty satanist stage of my life. Maybe it is my own bias, but I've never seen the value in Hinduism? It just seems to be another religion, with maybe a few good concepts, but overall just another 'Oneness'. Animism seems to do this just fine, and this just seems to be mythos attached to it.

I'm just curious as to whether I'm missing something here.
> Is it that there are a lot of Indians on this board?
> Is there something special about Indian spirituality?
> Is it worth looking into, if so?

What do you think?
>>
File: implications.jpg (206KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
implications.jpg
206KB, 1220x918px
>>19335092
All religion comes from it, its really called Sanatana Dharma which can be translated as Eternal Spiritual Truth.

Highest teachings in my opinion are Trika Saivism aka Kashmir Shaivism and the reason you see so much Krishna stuff is its part of their path to spread that form of Hinduism its part of their bhakti (devotion). Just feels like Hindu Christianity to me.
>>
>>19335139
I've got a few books on the Krishna, and it does seem to just be that. It's reverence of a being and goodness for the sake of said being. I can see the similarities at least. So they're proselytizing.

Ah, interesting. Maybe it's my rejection of religion itself that is my 'beef' with it.
Which makes sense.
>>
Indians are silly,

They try to convince people they are the source of everything.

But they dont know that Kali is Inanna.
>>
>>19335148
I saw it discussed on another thread that the Sumerian Gods were the first.
This may be an extension of that, different names for different forces, or at least a very human psychological appeal to nature.

Humans gonna hum.
>>
>>19335092
The Vedic religion is dharmic, meaning it is the eternal truth. It's more of a science in this regard, if you investigate reality by means of yoga or meditation then you will arrive at the same conclusions the Vedic texts describe. You can verify the legitimacy of it yourself by practicing such methods. Many religions speak of God but fail to provide means of understanding God as well as relating him to consciousness.

>Is it worth looking into, if so?
Absolutely. You talk of Oneness but that's a lower conception of the truth, the impersonal Brahman. Above the impersonal Brahman exists the Paramatma, and above the Paramatma exists the Bhagavan being the highest truth. Personally I'm a Vaisnava so I believe Krishna to be Bhagavan as he is referred to in the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>19335157

When the Sumerian gods were here the Separated the lands into 3 main regions.

Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Indus Valley.

In Mesopotamia Enlil ruled as Lord, and in Egypt it was Enki's Son Marduk as Ra, but the Indus Valley or the are we know as India is where Inanna Ruled.
>>
>>19335179
This question may seem ridiculously ignorant, but I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not.
> Is there any alternative to these rituals and practices that aren't specific to the Vedic religions?
This essentially means, is there any way I can reconcile it with my Western Pagan beliefs?

I intend to look these things up anyway, so thank you.
>>
>>19335191
>is there any way I can reconcile it with my Western Pagan beliefs
Well what exactly does that consist of
>>
>>19335223

Muh beliefs.
> Forces and energies exist.
> Those forces and energies can have human forms projected onto them.
> Enter your Zeus, enter your Odin, Enter your Jupiter.
> Conscious or not, even if its psychological, these have an impact and a tradition that is important.

That is the very basic of it.
>>
>>19335092
I just read about the ten avatars, its awesome, also the ocen of milk tale sound like the galaxy taking shape, even some gods are say to live in distant planets, pretty cool stuff.
>>
File: yogi mahasamadhi.jpg (119KB, 602x856px) Image search: [Google]
yogi mahasamadhi.jpg
119KB, 602x856px
Buddhism (also from India) and Vedic (Hindu) religions have something to offer westerners that Christianity doesn't imo... I think the west is becoming more aware of Indian religion at this moment in history because it's become so accessible due to the internet.

Eg Buddhism can be quite acceptable to atheists because it is agnostic..

Have you ever heard a Christian priest talk about chakras, breathing exercises, enlightenment, etc etc
>>
>>19335248
I have not, it's very much a practice of reverence. Christianity that is.
My post from above, >>19335238, this one, might be relevant.

It's certainly interesting.
>>
File: character_thumb_310x175_timmy.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
character_thumb_310x175_timmy.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
How funny that Indians claim their religion is the 'eternal truth' and enlightening, yet they shit in the streets like animals.
>>
>>19335268
I think /Pol/ has a phrase for that.
Who knows really.

I didn't really intend this to get racial, if I'm honest.
>>
>>19335238
That's quite vague but all energies all a source. That's source is Krsna.
>>
>>19335139
You. You get it.
>>
>>19335268
That's what happens when you're separated from your snowy white cousins
>>
File: 1496948820002.png (3KB, 335x261px) Image search: [Google]
1496948820002.png
3KB, 335x261px
Hinduism was very popular with hippie faggots in the 60's. I guess its a hold over and still part of the new age faggots.

Personally i think that the new age hippie faggots are morons because Hinduism can be pretty right wing, like the caste system or how the kali yuga is basically a story about how the entire world turns into liberal faggots then god comes down to kill them all.

The Bhagavad Gita is basically a story about how god wants arjuna to stop being a faggot and kill his enemies.

The real hippie liberal faggot religion of choice should be Bahá'í Faith
>>
>>19335268
I'd do that as well if it were allowed
>>
It's all just one hare krishna poster.
>>
File: 1500530948001.png (48KB, 587x474px) Image search: [Google]
1500530948001.png
48KB, 587x474px
Remind you of anything?
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)
With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
People will take vows and break them soon after.
People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
Brahmins will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings, and the caste sytem will be abolished.
>>
>>19335671
Anon, hippies weren't libtard commie faggots originally. The (((yippies))) along with the media, did a massice psyop in the late 60s-70s to co-opt the movement, while the oldfags all went innawoods.
>>
Hinduism is the worlds oldest religion, Alexander the great tried to conquer india once, but just wandered about till he got owned by some hindu guy in a forest that slept on leaves

>Plutarch records that when first invited to meet Alexander, Kalanos "roughly commanded him to strip himself and hear what he said naked, otherwise he would not speak a word to him, though he came from Jupiter himself."[9] Kalanos refused the rich gifts offered by Alexander saying that man's desire cannot be satisfied by such gifts.[8] They believed that, even if Alexander killed them, "they would be delivered from the body of flesh now afflicted with age and would be translated to a better and purer life."[8] Alexander's representative Onesicritus[10] had a discussion with several sages and Alexander was attracted by the criticism on Greek Philosophy by Kalanos.[5] Alexander persuaded Kalanos to accompany him to Persis[4] and stay with him as one of his teachers. Alexander even hinted use of force to take him to his country, to which Kalanos replied philosophically, that "what shall I be worth to you, Alexander, for exhibiting to the Greeks if I am compelled to do what I do not wish to do?"[11] Kalanos lived as a teacher to Alexander and represented "eastern honesty and freedom".[11]
>>
>>19335740
>hippies weren't libtard commie faggots originally. The (((yippies))) along with the media, did a massice psyop in the late 60s-70s to co-opt the movement
This.
Peace and love become too great of a threat to power. The riots and protests against the Vietnam War showed that. The elites needed to make them public enemy number one, along with their teachings of tolerance and acceptance of other people.
Funny also that tree-huggers became an insult, given the fact that trees literally give us life through the oxygen they produce. While no one cares about the millions of acres of forests decimated by greedy corporate stooges.
>>
>>19335092
Indian spirituality just happens to have the most well-preserved and accessible authentic spiritual traditions around. There exists hundreds of lineages within Hinduism that can trace themselves back from the original seers from time long ago. All world religions in some way derive their central tenets and practices from ancient Hinduism.

>It just seems to be another religion, with maybe a few good concepts, but overall just another 'Oneness'.

You see, for spiritual practitioners, these are no longer concepts. They realize that this is the way it actually is. When looking from that viewpoint, all religions begin to look the same and appear to, at their very core, however secret or hidden it's become, speak of the same essential Truth.

Hinduism just happens to be the preferred and commonly seen as the best vehicle for conveying this all-encompassing Truth.

I am not Indian myself, but came across Hinduism after meeting my teachers and having profound mystical experiences in their presence. Hinduism/eastern mysticism was their background and so it was the vehicle they used for their teaching. I've also studied Tibetan Buddhism, Zen, and I was also raised Catholic. I've found the same teachings in these religions as well, maybe less so in Christianity apart from Jesus.

There is something special about spirituality itself. And whatever vehicle you choose, you will find it there.
>>
>>19335092
More like a tibetan obsession/zealotness than indian
>>
>>19335740
>>19335827
This this this.

Hippie life best life
>>
>>19335092
15% of the world's population is Hindu, makes sense you might see some around here.

Plus there are many vastly different schools of thought in Hinduism, so writing it off as having no value whatsoever, and as just animism with mythos is incredibly short-sighted. I'm not Hindu, but you're dismissing it while clearly being completely ignorant to it, while asking a bunch of fucks on 4chan who are mostly exposed to one specific brand of watered down Hinduism (Krishna Consciousness) to spoonfeed you. You ever consider opening a book?
>>
>>19335191
I mean, I don't think meditation is against generic eclectic western paganism. The gods are just names for forces/concepts/aspects of the collective unconscious, so you might apply different terminology to the same thing. Hindu, Yogic, and Buddhist meditation practices are all absolutely worth looking into, regardless of whether you call the nigga at top Krishna, God, Odin, or whatever.
>>
>>19335139
>All religion comes from it
Not even close.
>>
>>19335092
The idea of moksha and liberation from the material has expanded beyond Vedic traditions, but many still use the terms or images without considering themselves "Hindu." Monism in Western traditions is not as prevalent as from the Vedas, thus those in the West that adopt the concept generally also adopt Vedic terminology either through Hindu or Buddhist schools.

>>19335139
>Just feels like Hindu Christianity to me.
Essentially yes. I see Christianity as a bhakti tradition. The main differences are in the conception of the Supreme Person, and the nature of the soul.

>>19335191
>> Is there any alternative to these rituals and practices that aren't specific to the Vedic religions?
>This essentially means, is there any way I can reconcile it with my Western Pagan beliefs?
That would really depend on the school/tradition you are looking into. With Gaudiya Vaishnavism, yes this could absolutely be reconciled. Lord Chaitanya taught that chanting the Holy Names of God - especially congregational chanting - is the process for this age, but he also said "there are no hard and fast rules," and that God has hundreds of millions of names. So a Baptist Church singing "Praise be Jesus, the most high Lord" would absolutely be in line with "congregational chanting of the holy names." Did I understand your question properly?

>>19335238
This is essentially Impersonalism, would you agree? By which I mean the conception of "the ultimate truth and source of all" is not a conscious agent with personality. Most who call themselves Hindu would agree with you. There are other sects - Gaudiya Vaishnavas included - that disagree, and say the Person is more primal and the source of the Energy.

>>19335727
Not just one, though I might have been first to highlight it on this board. For instance, this was not me: >>19335179 and I have only started a Hare Krishna General twice so someone was creating those for a few months.
>>
>>19335248
Well the thing is Christianity does have a spiritual practice, whilst does Judaism, Islam and most religions and they all point at the same thing:

Taming the mind through practice, and ultimately to abolish the feeling of the 'ego'.

Buddhism and Buddhist texts are more a detailed diagnosis to why our minds create suffering and how to eradicate it (by seeing the illusory nature of the self, and eradicating mental defilements; greed, ignorance and hatred) which is why is a more acceptable and wise religion as its free from all the false stories and dogmatism.

But in honesty, the Buddha merely refined and expanded upon previous spiritual practices in his day and age.
>>
>>19335268
Brah, only your ego is telling you shitting on the street is bad. Your unenlightenment is showing
>>
>>19336820
street shitters: the heroes we need but don't deserve.
>>
>>19336820
>>19336834
Sort of. I recall a folk tale where a very hairy sage has the boon that he will live a hundred years for each hair on his body. Narada Muni visited this sage and noted how shabby his house was. He asked why the sage did not build a better dwelling and the response was "Human life is for realization of the self. There is no time to waste on building a big house and caring for it."

Found a telling of the tale online:
http://www.bhagavatam-katha.com/narada-muni-krishna-and-narada-visit-to-sage-lomasa-muni/
>>
File: m024.jpg (193KB, 728x1081px) Image search: [Google]
m024.jpg
193KB, 728x1081px
>2017
>not studying and LARPING melanesian and micronesian paganism
issygddt diggy do!!
>>
why not same obsession with vodoo,for example?
>>
>>19336945
We're not niggers.
>>
>>19335179
>if you investigate reality by means of yoga or meditation then you will arrive at the same conclusions the Vedic texts describe.

I can confirm.
>>
Do you understand what tl;dr means???>>19335092
>>
File: 1486799634470.jpg (211KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1486799634470.jpg
211KB, 1294x1230px
>>19335268
There's a few reasons for that.

There's a big IQ gap between the Northern Indians (the caucasoids) and southern Indians (the mud monkeys). That's one of the reasons the caste system existed, it was to keep the filth in the gutters where they belonged. Then the Islamic hordes came and started demolishing everything they could in India, leading to an unchecked mixing of Indo-Aryans and the lesser race. A few hundred years later the British came in and did almost the exact same thing.

India never really recovered from being cucked by two empires and centuries of racemixing has turned the country into a giant toilet.
>>
>>19335092
The west has had an obsession with eastern religions ever since we made serious contact with them, I don't know how any of this is a surprise to you dude.
>>
>>19335139
let me go and dump more bodys to the ganges and attain spiritual parasytes on my body lol fucking retard. religion made you a stupid degenerated poo in the loo monster.....

>>19335179
aka pseudo science crap with zero acknowledge and truth lol, i feel bad for all thegirld doing yoga and being harrased by the horny old ass stinky yogis.... same goes for the pope

>>19338519
indiand are so emotionally stale that they develop some kind of autism and childish atitude and victim complex and they cannot into anything
>>
File: Kali2.jpg (22KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
Kali2.jpg
22KB, 220x307px
>>19336945
Hinduism is the most vast religion. It ranges from nonsense about gods with 12 arms or some shit to the non dual Tantras.
>>
>>19339993
Are you aware Hinduism is the only religion right about the age of the universe according to modern science?
>>
>>19340170
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
This thread really depends on if you believe advaita or advaya.
>>
>>19335179
>The Vedic religion is dharmic, meaning it is the eternal truth.

>my truth is the only truth
>literally every religion ever

humans are funny
>>
File: 1461760588234.jpg (70KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461760588234.jpg
70KB, 480x200px
>>19340181
>A broken clock is right twice a day.
I bet you're the same kind of person who just shrugs his shoulders at weird anachronisms like the Antikythera mechanism or the Piri Reis map and goes "lol just a weird coincidence."

>>19340209
>humans are funny
Get out, lizard man. Your kind aren't welcome here.
>>
>>19340209
Other religions are also correct in their own way, in no manner did I accuse of other religions as illegitimate. Dharma essentially means law. If you drop a ball from a building, it will fall by nature of the law of gravity. You may believe or have faith that it may not fall but that does not change the law, or dharma of things. If you come to investigate reality yourself, you will discover and directly understand the dharma described in the Vedic hymns. It's not a matter of faith, it's a matter of scientific investigation of the truth.
>>
>>19340357
>If you come to investigate reality yourself, you will discover and directly understand the dharma described in the Vedic hymns.

There are several schools of buddhism that argue against the Hindu idea of Dharma.

Like I said, everyone thinks they are right. Every religion does. It is human nature. You and all your religions are human and contain human nature.
>>
>>19340170
>Hinduism is the only religion right about the age of the universe
Show me that hindu text.
>>
>>19340362
I doubt he will or

>inb4 he thinks the universe is 2 billion years old
>>
>>19335092
Those shitheaded sand niggers are fucking in billions and flooding to everywhere spreading their sand nigger bullshit propgandas. Fuck them all to death, they're even worse than coons
>>
>>19340541
>spreading their "propaganda"
Did you miss knowing about the 19th and 20th centuries, anon?
>>
>>19340361
Buddhism comes to the same conclusion as Hindu schools do, its simply worded differently. The Buddha-nature or Ground in Buddhism is the same thing as Brahman in Hinduism.
>>
>>19340869
>Buddhism comes to the same conclusion as Hindu schools do

Wrong. There are three stages of realization in sanatana dharma, and bramhan is not nirvana.
>>
>>19340869
>The Buddha-nature or Ground in Buddhism is the same thing as Brahman in Hinduism.

Not exactly. You cannot say they are the same thing at all. Shentong outlook differs much from Hindu outlook on Brahman. Buddha-nature cannot be ascribed to the Hindu Godhead. Brahman is more of looked at as I/One/etc, which is not exactly Buddha nature.

The Rangtong states that there is not Buddha-nature existing either, that the essential state of all thing is empty, with no nature or substance.
>>
>>19340541
Hindus actually fucking hate muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus#During_Islamic_rule_of_the_Indian_sub-continent
>>
File: grey square illusion.jpg (11KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
grey square illusion.jpg
11KB, 620x400px
>>19340869
Naw. Best way I can explain the difference is through how they view the Self. General Buddhist thought is that the Self isn't really there. It's a product of temporary arrangements of nature. It can arise and depart (thus their version of reincarnation) but it isn't a "thing" in and of itself. Like the grey squares in pic related - it's an illusion that disappears with focus.

General Hindu thought is that Self is a thing - whether a monistic "I am that" thing or a dual source/part thing. Both religions agree the Self has no material substance, but Hinduism asserts there is a transcendent substance that does not dissipate which is generally disregarded in Buddhist thought.
>>
Christianity is about overcoming sin.
Buddhism is about overcoming suffering.
Hinduism has like ten billion gods, no prophet, and no one definitive texts
>>
>>19340968
Hinduism is also overcoming suffering, which is caused by sinful reactions.

There's many demigods but Krishna is the primeval Lord. Every Vedic text is a legitimate source but most look towards the Bhagavad Gita as the essence of all the Vedas
>>
>>19341001
Nah dude, Hinduism is really fucking confusing

>Hinduism is a diverse system of thought with beliefs spanning monotheism, polytheism, panentheism, pantheism, pandeism, monism, and atheism among others;[154][155][web 3] and its concept of God is complex and depends upon each individual and the tradition and philosophy followed. It is sometimes referred to as henotheistic (i.e., involving devotion to a single god while accepting the existence of others), but any such term is an overgeneralization
>>
>>19341001
Oh wow no surprise it's a Hare Krishna fag
>>
>>19341034
In the Bhagavad Gita 18.66 it is said by Krishna,

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear."

There are different kinds of transcendentalists-some of them are attached to the impersonal Brahman vision, some of them are attracted by the Supersoul feature, etc., but one who is attracted to the personal feature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and, above all, one who is attracted by the Supreme Personality of Godhead as Krsna Himself, is the most perfect transcendentalist. In other words, devotional service to Krsna, in full consciousness, is the most confidential part of knowledge, and this is the essence of the whole Bhagavad-gita. Karma-yogis, empiric philosophers, mystics, and devotees are all called transcendentalists, but one who is a pure devotee is the best of all.
>>
>>19341110
Wow once again the old

>my gods dick is bigger than your gods dick
>>
File: 1500645909206.gif (399KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
1500645909206.gif
399KB, 804x804px
>>19335139
>All religion comes from it
objectively wrong
>>
File: 1500911324543.jpg (235KB, 650x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500911324543.jpg
235KB, 650x505px
they are our elders , you pleb.
also they know we are all gods, fucking duh.
>>
>>19335092
Not sure if we're on the same board, lad. Yeah, there's somewhat of an uptick in the past couple of weeks, but I rarely see any of those threads.
>>
>>19335092

There are Sikh, Muslim, all brand of what Westerners call "Hindu," and even Orthodox Christians in India, and on this board.

Well, if you want to be the snowflake at the Diwali festival, that would certainly make you special.

> Is it worth looking into, if so?

There's one God and different ways of looking at him/worshiping. Learning experiences are worthwhile, and I'm not sure you needed a thread on a Taiwanese Knitting Forum for that.

What's your real angle? Pushing Krishna?
>>
>>19335092
I dunno its been picking up in the past few months.... Strange
>>
>>19340324
>Piri Reis map
Are you one of those guys who thinks it shows Antarctica?
>>
>>19341309
I come from a very western background. The whole satanist phase and everything.
You know how it goes.

So it'struct me as odd to come here and have all this inspiration from hinduism. So, was just wondering.

>>19341533
Exactly! Not saying it's negative, just not what I expected.
>>
>>19341533
at least it's an improvement from the succubus summing shitheap /x/ used to be
>>
>>19342312
True. But I find it a chore trying to understand these threads. The lore and terms are just so deep
>>
>>19335092
TLDR its the only "religion" on earth along with budhism which, when practiced right, bear a real fruit in life.
>>
>>19342348
yep
>>
Bhakti is not the supreme path, nor is it jnana yoga... the supreme path is prapatti or saranagati (can't remember which word Krishna uses), total, sudden surrender

The Gita says so itself yet the Poos are too stupid to follow that and instead build up idolatry

This is why India is in such state.

Buddhism advanced further, but only in its Mahayana version ... evolution goes from China -> Korea ->Japan. It reached its peak in Japan.
>>
>>19342312
Trying to sift through all the fucking tulpa threads was a nightmare.

>>19343047
Did the shinto religion develop from buddhism, or did it develop independently?
>>
>>19343077
>Did the shinto religion develop from buddhism, or did it develop independently?
Independently, yet it borrowed from Buddhism later on.
>>
>>19335092
cause it's cool and beautiful
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.