[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon being an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480037227316.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1480037227316.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
Hey /x/, I need help.
I'll start things off by saying I'm not religious, but I do believe in ghosts. That being said, I think I might actually have a demon that needs to be taken care of

>20, in college
>everything is normal while I'm there
>come back home in early june
>everything is normal to begin with
>late June, early july
>start waking up earlier in the morning than usual and it takes an hour to call back asleep
>usually wake up at 6
>I'm now waking up between 2-4
>as the days go by I start waking up closer and closer to 3am
>I have a pet bird
>it also starts waking up at 3 am
>think nothing of it
>few days later I clearly hear a little girl whisper something along the lines of "look at me"
>randomly start seeing visions of a girl that can't be older than 10 years old, lasts about 30 seconds
>Well that's fucking weird
>go back to sleep

Conta.
>>
>>19335082
better catch your refrigerator
>>
>Days later tell my only religious friend about sleep problems and girl
>"well 3 is when ghosts are most active, so it might actually be something. If you want I can't help you banish it"
>"nah, if it's just a little girl I don't care. Glad it isn't a demon u guess"
>"It could be a demon that wants you to think it's a little girl"
>bitch why would you say that
>become increasingly paranoid.
>start checking phone immediately every time I wake up
>always 3:00 exactly
>remember some movie where they say demons like using the number 3 to mock the trinity
>my sphintcer can make diamonds every morning

>this morning
>Wake up
>look at laptop
>it's 2:59
>jk it's 3:00 now
>all of a sudden get a wave of sleep paralysis
>never noped so hard in my life
>can move, immediately jump out of bed and run out of room
>red light coming from parents room, door closed
>figure standing outside their door, looks like the size of my mother but I can't see it's face because of all the shadows
>not taking any chances
>punch what might be my mother in the face
>wake up again
>wake up to my fist flying through the air and screaming "FUCK YOU"
>gather composure, somehow didn't wake bird up with yelling
>it's 3:30am

So is this a demon or am I losing it? If it is a demon how do I kill it?
>>
>>19335082
Early symptoms of Schizophrenia

Go talk to a doctor and psychiatrist instead of posting on /x.

Since delusions are common on schizophrenia, people on this board can only fuck you up with their "advice" on how to rid the demons.
>>
>>19335150
you are literal vomit. you're the indigestible filth left behind by higher-minded beings. you exist to show how much better the lives are of responsible, intelligent people by comparison. people who live with minds not soaked in the poison that dictates your every decision. people who can discuss things and expand their awareness.

so really, you're doing great work as puke.
>>
>>19335150
>shill detected
thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>19335103
maybe pray to yeshua or our father or buddha or whoever protects you from demons
>>
>>19335209
Great argument. I'm sorry you're so threatened by the possibility. (Also, you actually sound like a typical schizophrenic in your reply)

You may be suffering from a very REAL mental illness.

How about you actually go check on it,
just to be sure!

Better safe than sorry.

You can call me names and whatever, doesn't change the fact that you hallucinated a fuckton...
>>
>>19335209
>you exist to show how much better the lives are of responsible, intelligent people by comparison

A responsible. intelligent person would notice the symptoms of a mental illness and seek treatment. (If his suspicions are confirmed)

Meanwhile you are here, shitposting on /x.
>>
>>19335150

Not as much as those Big Pharmacy shills will fuck you up with their pills.
>>
>>19335286
>>19335294

OP is not this person
>>19335209
>>
>>19335317
Ahh good then.

Hopefully OP is reasonable.

I'm honestly not even saying that there isn't a possibility of a paranormal cause just that it's best to make sure there isn't a more physical cause to those experiences.
>>
>>19335357
I am OP.

While I believe in ghosts, I always try to find logical explanations for shit before I cry "ghost"

The most logical explanation I can find is that I'm stressed, and the stress is causing me to wake up at 3 in the morning because thats when my liver is weakest or something.

None of the info I can find explains why my bird also wakes up though, and this is incredibly unusual behavior for it. That's why I'm more concerned about what's been happening lately
>>
>>19335370
Maybe the little guy knows you're stressed and wants to wake up with you so you don't have to be alone.

Kinda like how my dog sits on me and stares at the window sometimes when i'm trying to sleep.

Little guy's just trynna protect you.
>>
>>19335103
That happens to me too with sleep paralysis. Except most of the time I'm the demon. How silly is that?
>>
>>19335082
>>19335103
Yeah, sorry to be the one to tell you this, but there's a pretty decent chance that you have the dead body of a little girl hiding in your walls somewhere.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.