[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nukes are a psy op

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0700.jpg (99KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
99KB, 500x750px
You know it's true anon

https://youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c
>>
File: yesitis2.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
yesitis2.gif
2MB, 480x271px
i believe it.

he brings up a good point. Why is the radiation level safe in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but shit like chernobyl is still fenced off.
>>
>>19335982
chernobyl is still fenced off because they had a whole reactor meltdown which is about a size of a house on ground poluting it and surrounding bodies of water the reactor even needed to be burried in concrete tomb encapsulating it
Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs (fat man and little boy) were detonated at around 10,000 feet in the air with warheads as big as your arm
>>
>>19334927
Well, you got me to click, so I'll give you that.
5/10
>>
>>19335982
Meltdowns are different than atomic bomb detonations.

Atomic bombs are basically using the crazy destructive power of splitting a handful of atoms forcefully. An incredibly primitive a-bomb like the ones uses on Japan can blow up a city with the sheer force, but the lingering radiation is gone because the source of the radiation got blown up, too.

Meanwhile, nuclear reactors have a HUGE amount of radioactive materials sitting in them, contained in structures that regulate the escape of that radiation.When a meltdown happens, those regulations fail and the radiation spreads EVERYWHERE. The big chunk of radioactive material that caused the Chernobyl incident didn't blow up like in an atomic bomb. Its still there; being just as radioactive as it ever was. And since it's too radioactive to approach and be around long enough to dispose, the only way to keep its radiation from spreading was to enclose it in a tomb, but not before it majorly contaminated the area.
>>
I'm working towards my PhD in nuclear science and there are many issues with what this guy is saying. Only listen to people who are credible I mean Jesus Christ your autism must be through the roof if you're listening to some dude on the internet from a video captioned "Nukes don't exist, nigga."
AUTISM
>>
>>19334927
What's with the chick pics? Are they supposed to be hiding a snuke in their snizz?
>>
>>19334927
Who is that? Image search doesn't bring much.
>>
>>19336230
Definitely some autism going on here
>>
>>19336513
Siri
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.