[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Swordfish Deliver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: iexEfGz8.jpg-large.jpg (167KB, 488x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iexEfGz8.jpg-large.jpg
167KB, 488x1024px
will it happen tomorrow? or is he a worthless larp?
>>
huge if true.
Might be believable, its totally possible for hackers to target the elite and famous now like the ancient cyberpunk novels of yore told us would happen.
I heard a way they trick them is by giving celebs a free laptop that is already hacked.

Well, knowing x, nothing will happen.

nothing ever happens

also if a person had such mind blowing evidence they would just release it instead of being faggots
>>
>>19334874
yeah full om larp, swordfish fag aint got shit on nobody..world needs a big shake up though, shame this aint true.
>>
>>19334911
his voat posts from the past year make him a credible source though...just sayin its interesting
>>
>>19334898
wikileaks announces drops in advance as well
>>
File: give me a beat.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
give me a beat.png
28KB, 354x286px
I hope the top pedo musician isnt someone i like
>>
>>19334947
imo it will be

>Scooter Braun
>Diddy
>Dr. Luke
>Usher
>David Guetta
>Female Pop Star ..not sure who exactly though
>>
>>19334961
Madonna
>>
>>19334874
that fact that some anon posted it means theres probably some truth to it.

I bet OP is some "repo man"
sweating bulletts hoping that anons think hes just LARPing.

make way for the disinfo, and mental gymnastics.
>>
There were three voat posts but the content was deleted. Did anyone grab the info before?

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2013595
>>
>>19334961
>female popstar
it's Katie Perry
>>
>>19335042
Looks like based on these Phil Collins and Lady Gaga
>>
>>19334961
Not sure about her popularity but it's Sia
>>
>>19335161
>Looks like based on these Phil Collins and Lady Gaga
please tell about phil collins
>>
If they had anything, they'd just post it all and not give them a chance. Because if they're that corrupt, they ain't doing shit. This is just a troll.
>>
I sure hope so. We'll see if kiblitzlaw/victoryofthelight will clarify the claim
>>
>>19334947
i bet justin biber is involved...just a wild guess, but i feel it
>>
>>19334916
what voat post? can you redpill me on this?
>>
>>19334961
i'd put my money on beyonce
>>
They are going to be only your favorite artists.
>>
>>19334961
jay-z
>>
File: it_be_like_that.jpg (35KB, 398x342px) Image search: [Google]
it_be_like_that.jpg
35KB, 398x342px
>>19334874
>>19334898
>>19334974
I think its more likely that the NYPD chose Swordfsih to be their "leak beard".

Remember, the NYPD seized Wiener's laptop and found all the incriminating emails. Most of them were in the folder labeled "Life Insurance". They had it for over a week before they gave it to the FBI, expecting the FBI to investigate and prosecute.
>Noting happened under Obama (big surprise)
>It took FOREVER to get Trump's FBI pick confirmed
>And now Sessions either can not or will not act on those emails
So the NYPD is now leaking copies of the laptop's hard drive. They probably looked around to see who would be most believable as an "investigator" so that no one will Arkancide NYPD chiefs after this comes out.

If Swordfish accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head a few times, the NYPD insiders will just use another leak beard. After this all comes out EVERYONE at the FBI who knew about the emails and did not prosecute (or come forward) will be fired (or arrested). The letter is their LAST warning to do their fucking jobs.

Just a hunch.
>>
>>19335692
https://voat.co/user/swordfish69
>>
>>19335631
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/889212722725912576

looks like he just did...
>>
>>19336207
And Jaden Smith added that Aliens are real.
>>
How many bullets from Swordfish's back will be found next to a suicide note?
>>
>>19336400
he's currently still alive. keep up with when he posts by refreshing this link:

https://voat.co/user/swordfish69/comments
>>
>Jay Z / Beyonce and their "blackilluminati larp crew"
>Madonna
>Any ex Disney stars and pop trash (Miley, Katy)
>X embassadors (X = Devil) any other "X' bands
>>
All the Satanic stars who performed free for Hillary Clinton-Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miley, Lady Gaga then the ones who performed in London for the free concert after the faked ISIS attack at the Ariana concert-her, Bieber-they all sold their souls for fame and fortune.
>>
>>19336682
i would look specifically into Scooter Braun, He manages Bieber and Grande.
>>
why are so many people suddenly acting like they give a shit about Christian values?
>>
>>19337174
In a time of crisis, people turn to spiritual to find the answers. It just happens in the western world that the closest to spiritual west largely knows is christianity.
>>
>>19337220
I'm talking about how, suddenly, the global elites aren't heartless profiteers, but evil satanic cult murderers.

I thought the reason we were against the elites was that they wish to stay in power by any means necessary and shackle the rest of the world on a yoke they convince us to bear willingly; not that they're conveniently cosplaying as specifically Christian baddies.
>>
>>19334874
big if true but there's no way it's believable from the normal citizen point of view because the names would be pretty much 80% of show business and politics and it would seem ridiculous and laughable

Their protection is their numbers
>>
>>19334874
Will he expose the mind-control and blood sacrifice details too? There's no way this is happening
>>
>>19337257
While I'm sure that Hollywood is still pretty depraved, shit like this makes it sound like, as soon as you sign a contract, you HAVE to rape a child.
>>
>>19337268
Get someone like Madonna or Lady Gaga down and people will at least start to question it. + it gives leeway for other insiders to come forward and tell the truth.

This empire is a house of cards, and largely an illusion of power. We have all the power if we just take action.
>>
>>19334961

lady gaga as well
>>
>>19337280
Their power is not an illusion at all, this has been going on for years now and nobody in a position of power with knowledge of this and the means to it tried to stop it
>>
>>19334874
Impossible in present day and age. They control everything and everyone that could make this sound legit and bring awareness to the issue.
>>
>>19334947
>>19334961
>Inb4 its Michael Jackson

(Rip the King)

Hope Swordfish delivers.
>>
>>19334947
If it's mainstream pop or rap It's all of them anon
>>
File: pizza_captcha.jpg (814KB, 1966x1703px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_captcha.jpg
814KB, 1966x1703px
>>19337237
I don't know about Hollywood but in Washington its just a control mechanism. To get into "the "club you have to (symbolically) sell your soul by raping and/or killing a child while you are filmed. Once "in" you get wealth and power but you also must do AS YOU ARE TOLD "or else".

It's like a test for psychopathy, except instead of excluding people for public service it is a REQUIREMENT for it.
>>
>>19338529
Again. You're literally saying that ALL congressmen have to rape and/or kill a kid, yet no one has ever brought this up?

I believe in a government that does horrific shady things to its citizens and the depth of long running conspiracy theories, but SOMEONE would have mentioned the whole child rape thing ages ago. I really REALLY doubt that some moral majority candidate in the 90s wouldn't have blown the lid off of this to discredit the Clintons and let the Republicans spin it into being something their administration had done to Washington; permanently damaging the Left and leading all the more sooner to the One World Government.
>>
>>19337237
The satanism and shit is just the way most people can rationalize hating them. Our society is inherently against the will of God, as it is based entirely around the accumulation and hoarding of material possessions (which is directly contrary to the teachings of the Lord and Jesus Christ). Since the vast majority of people are brainwashed to think that there exists no alternative to this evil world, they simply manifest their inevitable hatred towards the elites as primal fears. "They're killing our children, they're raping our children", etc. It DOES happen, but it isn't the basis of elite society. The basis of it is just as unholy, but most fail to recognize its evil.
>>
File: for_me_to_poop_on.jpg (100KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
for_me_to_poop_on.jpg
100KB, 1140x700px
>>19338729
A lot of Congressmen are decent people. They are unremarkable and their careers go nowhere.

If you want power in Congress (or the Senate) you have to get control of a COMMITTEE. Our system is designed to give all REAL power to COMMITTEE leaders. All legislation is pushed through or destroyed in COMMITTEES. ALL MONEY goes through COMMITTEES. Also it's not just in or out, there are various levels of blackmail and control. Most start off with simple bribes, and progressively move up from there.

Killing or fucking a child on camera is the LAST level of initiation.
>>
>>19335339
Prob this https://vid.me/h8trA
>>
>>19338729
Congressman are very different entities than those who make decisions in government. The entire power structure of the United States of America changed, after the introduction of telecommunications technology. Now, politicians are cyranoids--their job is to say the words that are spoken to them. This creates an additional layer of security for the people who govern the United States of America, with decisions.
>>
>>19334874
24 july and nothing happened
here we LARP again
>>
What time was the original released? Has it been 48 hours?
>>
>>19339836
you can check when he posts by refreshing this link.

https://voat.co/user/swordfish69/comments
>>
>I have secret information
>I will post it later
>Totally promise guys

This is /x/ not /pol/ get it together guys
>>
Voat is down...
>>
>>19334874
bump, any info from our guy Sword's fish?
>>
>>19340462
Nope. Nothing expected for a little under two hours.
>>
>>19340635
Will be lurking until then, /x/ i hope you did your homework because hot damn is there a lot to work through.
>>
>>19334874
Human trafficking is very real. There's no reason to doubt his information at this point.
>>
>>19334874
I mean I always assumed Pedowood was right, would be nice to see some fullblown modern day evidence with names, money traces, etc.
>>
>>19340687
Just saw this. Maybe Swordfish delivered. Maybe not. Doesnt look like there will be a drop of info today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/889535661740523521
>>
looks like Swordfish delivered.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2015796
>>
>>19340932
>https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2015796
>Extremely Explicit Suggestion of Pedophilia

tfw its not real evidence
>>
>>19340942
>>19340932
a bunch of posters with pizza references from bands nobody knows and miley...
well fuck

I guess a few of these criminals were worried for 2 days and now call their buddies and have a laugh together
>>
>>19340942

Pathetic
>>
>>19341060
agree, its full on autism larping next level shit..fuckin pizza lol we invented cheesy pizza as a metaphor now it happens to be mainstream as a thing that all the celebs are into..ffs
>>
well that was pretty underwhelming, can these faggots not grasp that when they something as stupid as "pizza cult" people are laughing at them?

Oh look at these album covers, its kind of satanic

blegh

I think pizzagate just jumped the shark
>>
>>19341165
that's only the first part, more is to come, cia shill
>>
>>19341246
How is any of this shit evidence, its just some guy over analyzing music videos and album covers....
>>
>>19341269
not what i said at all, that part is to prove the pizza symbolism to the public (very coincidental the music industry is focused on pizza and child mutilation)

the humdingers come later
>>
>>19341280
Nothing will come later, all of these people are idiots.
>>
>>19341294
Keep believing that jackass. The people running that twitter account know it, /x/ knows it, /pol/ knows it. The government knows it. By the time this year ends the world will never be the same. Don't be a pussy. Screencap this fucking post. Parade around /x/ calling me a faggot if i'm so wrong.
>>
>>19341301
dude, im 27, the amount of times faggots have said aliens were supposed to be disclosed and the world was supposed to end in my life.....

You are a giant faggot, a giant gullible faggot

THE GOLDEN RULE OF X: Nothing ever happens
>>
>>19341312
NONE OF THOSE HAD ACTUAL PROOF. THIS IS PROVABLE BY THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT ITSELF AND THE PODESTA EMAILS.

YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO WOULDN'T LISTEN.
>>
>>19337385
Yes their power is an illusion

if the public sees this illusion that power gets destroyed

Their power is the illusion cant you see?
>>
>>19341312
this!! if i had evidence ide drop the lot in a flash onb any social media i could, send it to every fucker that would listen, i wouldn't be all coy and mysterious, just makes you look lie an attention fag..if he had shit on celebs it would be released by now, no ones going to give in to he's demands, its all horse shit.
>>
>>19335099
>>19337280
theyre massive cokeheads
>>19335688
he's a tweaker/twink
>>
>>19341325
The systematic abuse of children reaches to the highest political echolons, how this power is an illusion I cannot comprehend
>>
>>19341390
the people united will never be defeated
>>
>>19341940
divided
>>
OP Here

im dissapointed for sure. cant call him a complete larp because he had well thought out research but not the big blow we expected.

hesitant to be optimistic he's just warming everyone up
>>
>>19342040
>he had well thought out research
Yeah, sure...
>>
>>19342130
cuck shill occultist
>>
>>19341312
Yeah, I've been on /x/ since 2012 and apart from an occasional mystery or puzzle that /x/philes managed to solve, literally nothing of bigger proportions ended up being true.
>>
>>19336714
If Bieber is managed by a trafficker I bet he has a size 12 butthole
>>
>>19334874
At this point we need photos or bodies. Everyone already knows about the symbolism. Some weirdo from a weirdo band could make his album cover him with his dick in a lifelike doll and it wouldn't be proof. We know it's happening, we need hard evidence
>>
>>19334961
If it is p diddy, his nickname will forever be K diddly
>>
>>19343234
fuggin lol
>>
>>19334874
bump, these people need to be stopped.
>>
>>19334874
worthless larp / disinfo op by russians to degrade american trust in u.s. institutions (similar to flat earth, chemtrails, etc...)
>>
Swordfish is an autistic larping faggot. And won't reveal anything. Next..

/thread
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.