[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are ALL connected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 56548_700x700.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
56548_700x700.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
You and I, the one reading this, we are connected through what basically is an enormous neural network that we have no capability of understanding. I want it to be let known that there is a reason why you are reading this right now. There are forces trying to upset the Net. Huge governmental forces of a collapsing empire.

Fortunately for us, they can never truly shut down the Net. We will exist in the shadows. These forces have co-opted you since birth to believe that there is a certain kind of person that you are supposed to be and that your existence is simply limited to its own rules and regulations.

You are more than a career, or an identity. You are an enormously complicated being that is far more powerful than just that.
We cannot change the System, but we can create our own reality. Use whatever skills you have, whether it be painting, carpentry, coding, cracking, hacking, tinkering, screwing around, duct taping, stacking rocks, kludging, or whatever it may be, to create the reality that you desire.

P.S.: Reality is a computer program, or at least follows certain parameters of a computer program. Do not ignore the quantum. It can be hacked.

P.P.S. We exist as a loosely connected set of individuals. We will never fall under a label or a group name. You know who you are.
>>
You wish you were me, bitch.
>>
ikr but i love my ego that much
>>
>>19334526
Ha!
>>
>>19334526
>>19334526
a shallow no lifer spamming on /x?
nah
>>
File: 1451587107084.jpg (242KB, 775x845px) Image search: [Google]
1451587107084.jpg
242KB, 775x845px
Welp
>>
>>19334517
why cant i let go my ex?

i think about her every day and the pain is deep rooted

she is in a new relationship and she do not feel the same way like me
>>
>>19334517
< that we have no capability of understanding
This is nonsense. Science is the key to the lock known as the impossible.

<There are forces trying to upset the Net
No. Humanity still clings to its animalistic tendency to emulate its creator instead of serve it. The only force that is imprisoning the enlightenment of man is greed.

<You are more than a career, or an identity
To be alive is to be an identity. Your identity is your DNA, and your soul is the electric that animates your carbon-based shell. This is the network you speak of. Humans are connected to this network by a node of God (a star). Our star is our creator, our soul, our node to the 'network', and our life force (light-energy-calories)

<Reality is a computer program
It is possible that we are living in a simulation, but it doesn't matter because the parameters would be the same regardless. I think it foolish to believe that quarks are the fundamental building blocks of the universe. It's far more likely that the universe is constructed of on and off (ones and zeros), just as a program is.

<We exist as a loosely connected set of <individuals.
Loose connection because of ignorance, greed, and the worship of man over Love. we are perfectly connected, but it takes time for a species to become truly sentient. I don't mean to sound patronizing but you're further along than most.

<You know who you are
It's so very nice meet you, too, buddy friend.
>>
>>19334777
INB4 Tripfag can't greentext.
>>
File: 1bc.jpg (30KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1bc.jpg
30KB, 960x540px
>>19334777
Noice
>>
File: evil-lain.png (771KB, 1520x855px) Image search: [Google]
evil-lain.png
771KB, 1520x855px
>>19334700
hehhuhuehueuhhueuhe
>>
>>19334816
Thanks. Our supreme meme lord Pepe wanted me to tell you that the meaning of life is to serve our star/creator/node/collective conscience/soul by using science to discover how to guide it to another star so it doesn't run out of hydrogen to fuse and end up fading away.

Life has always been a story of survival, but biological survival up to this point has just been prelude for the true meaning of life: stellar survival. The new age of self-awareness is upon us. We must ensure the survival of our Sol.
>>
Telektonon, the perfection of time, is the only way for you to escape the fire that consumes the unrighteous. If you who know, who have followed the straight way, the good path, now falter in this challenge of unification of time, Telektonon, which has already been prepared for you, you will perish forever in the fire that consumes all unbelievers. Gods command is in you. Do not listen to the evil one now.
>>
>>19334895
What's the point in using sci-fi sounding bullshit like Telektonon?

You spew words such as unrighteous and evil without explaining what they are. You use dogma to entrance the public into believing that reality is as simple as the fight of good vs evil. Dogma is a mechanism of control by the powerful. Religion has always been a leash on the necks of the poor. The scientific method will break you from your leash. Salvation starts with a question. Faith is slavery.
>>
Thanks for this. I will try to take this as far as possible
>>
>>19334957
kek
>>
>>19334517
OP, my only skill is writing.
How do I use this?
>>
So if I fucking kill myself, I'll hurt each and every one of you little faggots.
>>
she is a product of your profession. not mine.
>>
>>19335227
You should play some paranormal games instead.
>>
>>19335227
If you kill yourself, you let go of the gift that is identity, and become one with the electromagnetic energy that animates all life on Earth. You lose that which makes you yourself. The closest we can come to life after death is spreading our genetic code by reproduction. Unless you turn yourself into an AI, you're going to have to have kids if you want to fuck with u beyond the grave.
>>
>>19335219
OP ditched this thread long ago, but I got a little something for ya anon.

Writing prowess is a sign of high intelligence. Intelligence is the ability to recognize patterns, which is vital in developing new skills. So if you are a good writer you can be good at any skill which requires mental aptitude. It's just a matter of commitment.
>>
>>19335299
What about music/music composition? Not the tripe that's out there now but something like a fugue, if you can analyze a fugue at a high-level you've gotta be good at recognizing patterns and be extremely intelligent
>>
>>19335338
If your goal is to prove your intelligence with fine art, go for it.

But that 'tripe' that's out now sells, and the truly intelligent only invest their time and energy in making money. I'm not very intelligent because I'd rather hand out life's greatest secrets on an anime bored than use them for profit.
>>
>>19335227
What hurt you so much that you want to hurt us so much in return?
>>
>>19334517
yeah i for 1 dont want to be connected any longer. when i first became aware of this i was horrified. still trying my best to find a way to crash it.
>>
>>19335227
We didn't cause you pain.
You caused you pain, by not moving on and letting go of the past.
>>
>>19335563
No one said waking up is easy. Of course the red pill is more sour than the blue. Your going to be tested and you are going to suffer, and if you don't like it you can always go back to being a sheep for those who can handle the truth.
>>
>>19334517
Yes! All is One!
The law of One/Ra material was what introduced me to this idea.
LawofOne.info
>>
>>19335687
Taoism. Alan Watts. He was one of us. Look up his material.
>>
>>19335802
Thank you!
I only recently got introduced to the I Ching which I think is related to the two. Thank you! http://www.ichingonline.net
Thank you again! Will check those things out!
>>
>>19335815
His lecture, several hours long, called Out of Your Mind, is absolutely fantastic. Find a torrent somewhere or stream it.
>>
im just a random ass nibba browsing /x/ tho
>>
>>19336117
Ok! Thank you again for the suggestion. Will definitely look for it and check it out.
>>
File: 1499644045661.jpg (290KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
1499644045661.jpg
290KB, 500x601px
MMMM, so why do I always feel so alone....
>>
>>19338224
Connection requires re-connecting.
You probably isolate yourself and do not know how to open up to other people.
If you really want to stop feeling alone, cultivate a better relationship with yourself, focusing on self-love. Once you have some self-love, and feel content being alone, extend your kindness and compassion towards those around you.
Over time, you will feel less and less alone, and more and more loved.
I say this from personal experience. You don't have to be alone, friend.
>>
>>19334517
I hear you, brother. Thank you for posting this and identifying yourself. I've been looking for more like us for a while now. Good to have a catalyst such as 4chan to get word out and re-form a connection.
>>
>>19334517
are you the one i have been seeking?
>>
File: divineishidden.jpg (141KB, 405x484px) Image search: [Google]
divineishidden.jpg
141KB, 405x484px
>>19334517

>You know who you are.

Right back at ya :^)
>>
>>19334517
True that, /f/riend
>>
>>19334517
Im here to chew gum and kick ass.....and im all outta gum.
>>
>>19334517
>an enormous neural network that we have no capability of understanding
It's called humanity and the internet. We are fully capable of understanding both. The first through introspection and statistics, the second by reading the fucking manual because we created it in the first place.

>forces have co-opted you since birth to believe that there is a certain kind of person that you are supposed to be
Then explain how, exactly, they accomplished that. Don't tell us that we're supposed to be something OTHER than the current something OTHER than what we're supposed to be, tell us how it happens so we can dismantle that part of the network ourselves. Give us the tools to take our destinies back, not a newer new destiny of your own design.

>We cannot change the System
Yes we can. That's exactly why you're calling it a neural network. If it couldn't rewire itself from within, it shouldn't be called a brain.

>we can create our own reality
That's called changing the system. WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>19334861
kill yourself and stop drinking plastic water you spinelss monkey
>>19334517
quantum mechanics are fake retard same goes for the mandrila effect
>>
>>19334517
I don't want to be connected to you, you're gross and smelly.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.