[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most important video on the web-if you get this you get reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 18

File: aug.png (195KB, 768x412px) Image search: [Google]
aug.png
195KB, 768x412px
This discloser explains his experience as a child being used by these secret projects to interact with the device that creates reality. If you are an artist that makes games or videos and can create anything that comes close to what is described, guess what? You win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNhBGS6tA8o
>>
File: tmp_26514-giphy(5)-114562525.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26514-giphy(5)-114562525.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19333893
It's a perpetual motion machine. It converts information into energy, which powers the generation of time, which people experience, and proceed to transmute that experience into memories, which are information. That information is then fed into the system, which recycles it in a positive feedback loop.

Physicists say that perpetual motion machines "don't exist." This does not prevent a perpetual motion machine from perpetually coming into creation, which is what this device does--it does not permanently reach 100% efficiency. It asymptotically approaches 100% efficiency. It perpetually enhances its efficiency, using information from people to enhance its ability to predict the future.

By predicting the future with increasing accuracy, the device is able to recycle the energy from the same power source in order to simulate more time, via time compression. This artificially pushes back the time limit before the device's power source would run out of energy for a cycle. In this way, it continually subdivides the same power source into more possible time cycles, by using each time cycle to enhance the efficiency of the device's conversion of information into energy into time.

It is an engine for a starship. We are inside of the engine. The engine is designed like a computer, because that is the most efficient design. It is a cybernetic engine, which uses real time simulation to improve its efficiency. It uses our souls as components.
>>
>>19334188
Didn't this exact thing happen in Rick & Morty?

I'm not buying it.
>>
>>19334260
The important thing is that you are allowing media to influence your belief systems. Whether it is a positive or negative feedback loop, so long as you are tapped into a fictional television show's message, you are (partially) governed by the telecommunication system which broadcast that media to your sensory perceptions. In this way, you have volunteered to connect your belief systems with a cybernetic network, which depicts material analogous to the nature of the cybernetic network which includes the telecommunication system which broadcast that media to your sensory perceptions.

That's literally the only thing this device can ever do--describe its self through analogy in new ways, by recycling the feedback from those connected to its cybernetic network with either positive (1) or negative (0) feedback loops.

Your post is a 0, within the Rick and Morty directory of this device's memory. That's all it is. It has a directory for every single form of media you could ever perceive. If the directory hasn't been made yet, or there isn't sufficient memory to procedurally generate one, you won't have the option of perceiving that media which would be assigned to that non-existent directory.

Thank you for posting in this thread, so that you might serve as the example I needed to portray this device's operations in real time.

This thread is now archived, and will be observed at the end of time.
>>
>>19334371
>This thread is now archived, and will be observed at the end of time.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19333893/#19334371
>>
If this is it, then it's better to not 'get reality'. What comfort can you possibly hope to get from knowledge like this?
>>
>>19334429
Information isn't about comfort
>>
>>19334447
Maybe not to you. But I already have my own ideas about how reality works, ideas that are useful to me, that give me power, comfort and purpose. I have to give that up to accept this monster machine into my reality. Why the fuck would I do that?
>>
This has got to be the victory of the. Light guy
>>
>>19334188

>physicists say

No, physics are not a democracy, you can't claim something "is" without proving it first with the proper calculations a theoretical model and if it is possible a working prototype. You have to be very ignorant to believe science is ruled by the mainstream media.
>>
File: IMG_1695.jpg (79KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
79KB, 576x1024px
Is that video really worth watching?
>>
>>19334400
I see
>>
>>19333893 Interesting but why you believe him?
>>
>>19334188
Numidium??
>>
>>19333893
watched the whole video. the information literally made my brain hurt that i had to take advil for it. it seems like this could be accurate but who the fuck is this guy? where did he get his info from? im not going to watch the 30 something other videos of his to find out.
>>
>35 minutes of a snackbar ranting
m8 the power that drives the universe is there but accessing it is a secret hidden in plain sight long ago
read a book nigga
>>
bumping, very interested in this thread, this guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about honestly
>>
>>19333893
yeah i'm sorry but if i'm supposed to learn the secrets of the universe from some hippie from youtube, i'm fucking done with this reality anyway.
>>
>>19336158
agreed. i dont know why i blindly trust the dude in the video. he just understands it..
>>
>>19333893
God help him. He's off his meds.
>>
>>19336321
Yeah, the schizophrenic ranting gets obvious after a while.
>>
Bluepill version: We are spiritual beings, and we can break free from this material reality. Understanding the nature of God and the impact of our deeds is the knowledge of good and evil.
You can be an archon or a servant of man. Don't choose archon.
>>
>>19333893

>This discloser explains his experience as a child being used by these secret projects to interact with the device that creates reality.

Yet he doesn't have the forehead scar?
>>
>>19333893

oh so like the plot to dark city
>>
>>19333893
Okay ............. .... hmmm. So.... He said in the beginning that they sent kids towards the device because Adults would die. So then, this implies it exists and has a physical location. If so, then where is the device located? I'd like to approach it.
>>
>>19336396
i think he implied its in an underground base. ill have to rewatch too much info to digest in one sitting.
>>
>>19336348

I don't know what the forehead scar is, but he mentioned in an earlier video that his original body was destroyed and his consciousness was put into a clone body. Almost just like the movie Selfless. So that would explain the lack of any scars.
>>
>>19334932
same i got strange feeling watching the vid

like a redpill so to speak but a big one

idk
>>
>>19336849
I know what you mean. It's fantastically entertaining to imagine what he describes, and I want this to be a larger story. But, the critical thinking processes of whats left of my pathetic rational brain filters this as pure garbage.
>>
>>19336874
careful man, spending time on /x/ chan eats away at your rationale
>>
>>19336881
It does a lot more than that.

It can give you a soul.
>>
>>19336849
glad im not the only one who felt like the stuff he was saying was at least somewhat accurate. i think he did the best he possibly could to try to get the viewer to imagine what it looks like and that's the hardest part. definitely interesting and i might have to rewatch to fully grasp the concept.
>>
I saw this the other day. I had a revelation about something similar in a way a while back. Basically humans can create anything we think of, if not now at some point in the future, be it a rock formation a painting an automobile or a flying saucer. This machine percieves all of that and can access it whenever for whatever reason. Imagine having a computer program that had simulated beings in it, in that simulation every possible idea exists and you can then access it. It's possible the simulation is running until a specific solution or idea is found.
>>
bumping, very interested in this thread, this guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about honestly just from the way he describes it. everytime he comes to having to describe it its like its blowing his mind because we really cant comprehend it.

he also describes it very well especially when talking about being distracted and covered in "crustsof time", imagine if you could do everything and see everything in an instance and what everything would look like if experiencing it all at once.
>>
>>19336348
What forehead scar?
>>
he makes the claim that consciousness is a force of the universe and is in fact not a product of the body or anything physical, what does that make humans?
>>
who built said machine, and for what purpose? This seems like a lot of drug fueled Illuminati logic, I can hardly follow what he's trying to say because its so convoluted.
>>
Source: that time he smoked DMT peaking on acid
>>
>>19338057
Humans are one example of fulcrums between consciousness and physical reality. Some humans decide to attach their consciousness end of their fulcrum to sensory perceptions of prior information within physical reality, effectively closing their mind off from the possibility to learn that which they were never taught; they close their mind off from creativity.
>>
File: G41.jpg (169KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
G41.jpg
169KB, 600x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq9rBnEcycQ&t
>>
>>19338152
ok, so we're fulcrums. Just taking that as fact for a second, it still begs the question of who the creator is and why this "machine" is blinding us- and who made the machine, and why
>>
>35 min video of guy trying to describe things
>says "there's really no way to describe it" 20 times
>>
>>19338167
English please man, I don't speak Nazi
>>
>>19338194
>I can't really describe it
>describes it
>repeat 20x
>>
File: G39.jpg (17KB, 440x272px) Image search: [Google]
G39.jpg
17KB, 440x272px
>>19338167
http://www.searchwithin.org/download/last_hour_life.pdf
>>
This is a corridor.
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (12KB, 199x273px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
12KB, 199x273px
>>19337889
>imagine if you could do everything and see everything in an instance and what everything would look like if experiencing it all at once.

I have its called enlightenment. Feels like infinite bliss from the transcendent perspective and if you try to interpret through ego its interpreted as infinite terror. Its why in some deep Hindu traditions god is called Bhairava (Terror). Feels like getting struck by lightning shooting up your spine and stays. They say you can't describe it which is false it just can't be understood from describing it. Imagine getting the electric chair and imagine that energy is pure orgasmic bliss; it feels like that. Feels like you are literally exploding with bliss.
>>
>>19338097
Yeah hes trying to explain the manifestation of reality through using the only tool he knows, logic. The shit goes beyond logic and is why he looks like a raving lunatic talking about reality making machines.
>>
File: tunnel.png (2MB, 2545x1049px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
2MB, 2545x1049px
>>19338280

I always called em tunnels.
>>
File: feels7.gif (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
feels7.gif
2MB, 1280x850px
>>19338280
Ive never seen a corridor.

tfw
>>
File: tmp_7187-r6yiBnH-2133286692.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7187-r6yiBnH-2133286692.png
326KB, 561x590px
>>19338599
Speaking from the perspective of one of the children, staring at this 4-dimensional black mirror that the people living in here call physical reality, it certainly does feel like an electric chair.
>>
>>19338599

Do you feel a distinct physical sensation when Kundalini awakens? I know I'm very far on the path but a bit unsure if it's truly happened. Some days I feel truly tapped in, others I just feel like I'm a witness to existence.
>>
>>19338625

Sort of like a shiver that goes through your spine and up
>>
>>19338629
I get that constantly. Mostly when something I'm supposed to know appears to me. I might be further along than I realized.
>>
>>19338599

>tfw enlightened
>tfw fourth dimensionally tipping your fedora through every moment ever transcended
>>
>>19338280
this is important
>>
>>19338625
It's like you can feel the shape of your own nerves, and they all vibrate at the same frequencies. It has both the sharpness of lightning, yet the softness of waves from rain drops. But the waves from the rain drops of your own consciousness follow the path of the lightning through your physical body, because together they are your light body.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfjVel7P7DQ

Imagine this experiment, but the droplets are your nerves, and the shape they take is the branching, forked pattern that lightning, or electricity takes through the atmosphere.

Holding this image of your own consciousness in your mind's eye, you can connect with the source of all information, and see alternate patterns; what if your internal electricity was in a different pattern? What frequencies would cause the water droplets of your nerves to migrate into that pattern instead? You can in a certain sense program your enviornment to that frequency pattern (which is actually a tone) and allow your nerves to come into that lightning shape as if you already had memories of information specific to your inquiry of source creation.You are, in that sense, able to shapeshift into the internal electric + frequency pattern of the person who would always have known everything you do, in addition to memories of learning that you never needed to experience except in that moment.

The only limit of this enhanced mode of consciousness is your own threshold for pain; mercifully, mine has come into a much more blissful pattern of sensations, after my post to the end of time, here:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19333893/#19338614

Thank you, system admins! Much better, now.
>>
File: 1500740225636.jpg (78KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1500740225636.jpg
78KB, 396x385px
>>19338629
can confirm
>>
>>19338625
Energy flowing in the spine is considered prana (energy) kundalini. Cit (consciousness) kundalini is the next level shit everyone talks about. You have to be totally detached to experience cit kundalini. Easiest way is ganja otherwise you probably got to sit in a cave for a decade.
>>
>>19336908

>implying
>>
>>19338280

>implications intensify
>>
And when will time end? From what I hear it's going to be a pretty lonely place...
>>
File: EucIfYY.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>19339514

Thanks for the info bro!
>>
Where have I heard the "ask a fish what it thinks about water" metaphor before?
>>
>>19333893

It's easy to say this device would be triangular because triangles are an ancient symbol for everything.
What i mean to say is it's cool but it's easy to claim such things, pure imagination can also explain it. we have no tools to deny this.
Also i thought about the black cube statues everywhere, cube statues and triangle symbolism. It would be cool if it's real though, sounds plausible. I wonder if there is more than 1 device. probably.
>>
i call bs this is just some devil way of masking the truth. its beyond a 'machine' or device or engine
>>
>>19340141

On the right track buddy.

Don't trust almost everything you hear. We're balls deep in the Mind War at the moment.
>>
>>19340141
Yes
>>
>>19333893
>>19334188
>It's a perpetual motion machine.

Exactly. I've been working on the math to build such a machine. It would involve a toroidal energy mass as the core and use orbiting, spinning rings of something resembling solar panels to recycle the energy. The purpose would be to create a supercomputer with infinite calculating power. If we are in one now, we are fragments of someone's AI calculator/computer. This guy talks about the basic structure's concept. http://youtu.be/Ef-mxjYkllw
>>
>>19334188
>Physicists say that perpetual motion machines "don't exist."
You don't have to be a physicist to understand this is bullshit. Please stop spreading misinformation and projecting your beliefs on others.

Let's say your system is at 99% efficiency and that you have 100 information available to use. That means you'll only generate 99 energy and you'll only be able to recover 98 information from that. This tells us your machine will eventually come to a halt when you run out of fuel.

If something or someone else has to interact with the system in order to keep it running then it is not a perpetual anything machine.
>>
>>19340187

Thou shalt not violate the speed of light. This means that there are no sources of infinite energy in this known universe. And there never will be. Energy is becoming cheaper and cheaper now. Some magical super power source would be nice, but it will come from fusion reactors before it comes from anywhere else, and even that is proving incredibly challenging to achieve. If you want to help humanity go study plasma fluid dynamics.

Until then stop shitposting here.
>>
>>19340187

Apologies. Not you. The person you were responding to.
>>
>>19333893

dude weed lmao
>>
>>19338858

Is it a constant thing? I have moments where I can feel all around me and then moments when I don't. Usually at work with so much food service chaos going on and it takes a while to find it again.
>>
File: shooter.png (109KB, 319x596px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.png
109KB, 319x596px
Juju war intensifies
>>
>>19340222
> Some magical super power source would be nice
oh, wouldn't it be
>>
>>19336923
Sounded a lot like the holy grail to me, very interesting if you compare them
>>
>>19338138
It only brings the acid back. Acid is a bottleneck to dmt
>>
>>19333893
I can smell the schizophrenia through my computer screen.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.