[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hidden History of the Human Race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 21

File: hollow earth.jpg (209KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
hollow earth.jpg
209KB, 1364x768px
I think I've finally done it you guys, I think I've finally crafted a Unified Conspiracy Theory that links everything together.

A quick primer on Gnosticism, as it's a key part of the theory: The material plane was created by the Demiurge (YHWH), a negative being that desired beings to dominate and consume. Our plane is corrupt, and souls born here become corrupted. Corrupted souls do not rejoin the Godhead (the universal font of purity and sacred energy, the sea of souls, etc) but are consumed by the Demiurge upon physical dearth. Jesus is a manifestation of the Godhead sent here to teach humanity knowledge of good and evil, how to cleanse our spirits of the corruption of the Demiurge and rejoin the Godhead upon physical death. The Demiurge has beings in it's thrall called Archons which carry out his will on the material plane, namely, preventing the human race from attaining purity and enlightenment.

There once existed a race of highly-spiritually -advanced supermen called Hyperboreans/Atlantians. The Hyperboreans were pure of soul, free of the Demiurge, and possessed advanced technology fueled by a direct connection to the energies of the Godhead. Unwilling to allow humanity to free itself from the grasp of the Demiurge, the Archons, together with their human slave-races, waged war upon the Hyperboreans until their homeland was sunk beneath the sea and their people were driven to seek shelter in Agartha, the continent that lies within the Earth.

Jesus is the manifestation of the Godhead that brings wisdom. He is the same being that convinced Eve to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The whole of Judaism and nearly every form of Christianity and Islam are led by Archons, and in thrall to the Demiurge. This is why the Gnostics, Cathars, Yazidi, etc. were called devil worshipers and blasphemers, because they venerated the Lightbringer, the Bringer of Knowledge....the Christ.

comment too long, 1/?
>>
>>19333322

Soros, the royal houses of Europe, Lenin and the Communists, the Rothschildes, the Illuminati, The Western Allies, the Entente powers, the Clintons, so-called "aliens" (they're Archons, yo), the UN, Hollywood, etc. are all under the control of the Archons and seek to prevent the advancement of humanity back to the level of the Hyperboreans. One person who openly fought these groups was Adolf Hitler. Hitler, enlightened by occult practices, became determined to return humanity to the level that we had once achieved, even sending many expeditions to the Antarctic to find traces of the ancient Hyperboreans. The reason Hitler was so antagonistic to Jews is because they willingly enslaved themselves to the Demiurge (YHWH) and tried to bring the rest of humanity down with them. However, like their fathers, the descendants of the Hyperboreans failed against the Archons and their slave hordes.

The Archons are using feminism and degeneracy to hasten the rate of which souls are corrupted. They use feminism especially, because it's a twisted mirror of the story of Adam and Eve: Instead woman leading man to become enlightened, now women lead mankind to corruption. They also seek the destruction of the white race because whites and asians are the closest living descendants of the Hyperborean god-men. Whites are first to go, because of our fewer numbers, but they've already started working on destroying Asians, look at the degeneracy of Japan from a racially-proud nation of warriors to traps and living anime characters. They're accelerating corruption because we're at the cusp of something great, cosmic even, significance: The Sept. 23 event.

You see, the Bible is a mystery text. Over time, the Archons and their servants have taken much away, changed much, and added much. But a seed of truth remains for those willing to search for it. One of the most pristine books remaining is Revelation.

2/2
>>
>>19333322
>>19333448
great job anon. now go to bed.
>>
Revelations is the Magnum Opus of Nega-Archons anon.
Go to sleep
>>
>>19333459
>>19333467
>sleepyposters

I must be onto something, I guess
>>
This is the biggest load of horseshit I've ever read.
>>
>>19333475
No, it's just because it's 7am over here.
>>
>>19333478

The jesus and the serpent being one in the same is an interesting thought though.
>>
how does this correlate with Hindu practices or the world tree?
>>
>>19333467
This guy must be Valentinian.
>>
>>19333322
I'm a fellow seeker, and while you're on the right track in general, I will point out where you have gone wrong.

>Entire material plane and not just a portion of it is inherently corrupted
>YHWH is the Platonic demiurge(which is a universal thoughtform that converts higher metaphysical thoughts/archetypes from the Logos into physically manifest forms) and not just the Chief Archon(fallen Archangel), mistakenly conflated with the Demiurge
>Archons exist purely on the physical plane, and not the etheric and astral plane
>All Atlanteans were pure and positive
>Whole of Judaism(including esoteric Kabbalah) is evil
>The Snake is Jesus
>Jesus is the highest possible manifestation of the ""Godhead""
>Hitler was completely free of Archon influence and WW2 definitely wasn't manufactured from Cabal agents on both sides
>>
>>19333639
are those wrong or right points?
>>
File: 1484151680379.jpg (40KB, 599x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484151680379.jpg
40KB, 599x562px
DANG if only I chose to be born hu-white like the rest of you Hyperboreans, huh
>>
>>19333673
They're all wrong
>>
>>19333322
How the fuck there is night if the sun is in the center
>>
>>19333639
Dammit, so close too. Just rookie mistakes or am I so far off the mark I should just quit?
>>
well since we're already here bois why dont we all stroke our ego's to make it a little harder to reach the next plane.
>>
File: 25215 5.png (58KB, 181x256px) Image search: [Google]
25215 5.png
58KB, 181x256px
>>19333906
LETS BEGIN.
This universe was constructed along infinity as all other universe do. This entire universe can be interpreted as hell and the 8th dimension as heaven if you wish but in reality all truths are a paradox on this plane of existence. Anywho, this specific universe was created with 7 Primal Matter for lack of a better term and this is why we have 7 Main lessons/layers of existence 7 colors in radiation and etc etc.
>>
>>19333322
That's not how gravity works. Center of gravity would still be at the center of the sphere and inside the sphere there would be no gravity.
>>
Jesus claimed to be YWHY.

How does the work into your theory that the Demiurge is consumer and dominator... but also apparently is the way that exposes path to Godhead?
>>
File: 72 Names.jpg (346KB, 729x970px) Image search: [Google]
72 Names.jpg
346KB, 729x970px
>>19333917
The first Distortion IE the big bang! In retrospect the Big Bang was merely a 3rd density perceived distortion of Time/space expanding, in reality it was infinity turning itself into finite. What that rolls around too is Free will; free will cannot exist in a state of infinite for everything is whole and complete there, only in a state of finite catalyst can distortion be made.
>>
>>19333782
There are no nights inside the hollow earth.
>>
File: images-15.jpg (14KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
14KB, 297x170px
>>19333322
Looking for a place to find out about what really happens inside Antarica, the origins of UFOs and learn about some of the biggest secrets known to mankind, wihout constantly getting derailed? Join this discord server! /ySnQdtn
>>
File: BodySoul Anatomy.jpg (798KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
BodySoul Anatomy.jpg
798KB, 1500x2000px
>>19333931
time to Randomize! Jesus was the last reincarnation of the First "angels" to take part in the slower 3rd dimensional matter, in fact jesus was apparently the first entity not of this homeworld that lowered his vibration to frolic in the dense matter that is 3rd dimensional time/space.
Atlantis fell due to political reasons if anything, one group was cool af and was like ya enlightenment for all who wish to learn! The other was known as the Brotherhood of Belial or some shit and they cut deep into the earth and utilized artificial volcanoes with some type of crystal tech to harness incredible amounts of energy.
Bigfoot is a 2nd density entity constructed by the powers that be in case of a nuclear fallout on earth, the bipedal vehicle known as bigfoot is equipped to survive in massive amounts of radiation.
Alright i'm tired now, it's hard to recall the secrets without meditating like 3 times a day and I haven't meditated at all today. Anyone curious about ANYTHING paranormal? There's a few lurkers on this board that RARELY RARELY post but they know the whole shtick generally. There's some inconsistencies here and there but the knowledge is merely distorted. If one seeks hard enough you will find.
>>
File: Effects of Meditation on Aura.jpg (226KB, 525x533px) Image search: [Google]
Effects of Meditation on Aura.jpg
226KB, 525x533px
>>19333961
actually one last thing to boot, Humans are obsessed with naming. One easy way to find out if somebody is well-versed in stupid paranormal shit is how often they refer to things by their names. Most entities within this universe dont have a name, everyone has a unique vibration of infinity within that is akin to a name/fingerprint so they are redundant and cause confusion. The reason why humans are so akin to it is because we think in a system of Binaries just like our computers via YES and NO. We are forced into the habit of "if something exists it MUST have a name" this is not the case and is in fact unusual in accordance with the natural way. Of course social-memory-complexes like Ra and Lucifer will name their complex based off of what their planet was named when they were still in 3rd dimensional reincarnation
>>
>>19333639
>>19333639
>>Whole of Judaism(including esoteric Kabbalah) is evil
How are Michael, Gabriel and Raphael evil??
>>
>>19334003
Oh you were pointing out what HE had wrong. My bad.
>>
>>19334003
That's just it... the archangels aren't evil. There are just false versions of them sometimes.
>>
>>19334030
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>19333448
>>19333639
the atlanteans were not good. they were sodom and gomorrah. now they are pushed underground because they FUCKING SUCK
>>
>>19333322
>YHWH
Fuck your kike God. Zeus is King
>>
there isnt a need for a unified conspiracy theory
they can't all be correct
>>
>>19333322
since this is a history topic thread, lets bring some attention to the "mud flood" (youtube it) and the half buried cities of europe. there seems to be a lot of fakery that took place in the 17th-18th centuries
the technology of that era also feels odd. especially railways.
>>
>>19333999
how do you meditate trips anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 550x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 550x688px
>>
>>19333593
Or Italiote.
>>
>>19334105
how stupid are you?
>>
>>19334157
Spoken like a true sheep.

You think this theories came out of thin air?

This knowledge has been preserved in the face of adversity since the dawn of times.
>>
>>19333931
eyy tres commas!!
>>
Gnostics and Hermeticists both say that the world is round in their teachings.

And maybe even hollow because a place inside is spoken of where the gods dwell.
>>
>>19334087
atlantis fell way before sodom and gamorrah was built.
>>
>>19333931
big bang was invented by Georges le metre a Jesuit priest.
>>
>>19333639
hitler is a illegitimate rothschild
>>
>>19335756
>Hermeticists
>a place inside is spoken of where the gods dwell

What?
>>
>>19335829

Hermeticism is the teaching of the god Hermes. He is also known as Thoth, Mercury or Ningishzidda.

You have probably heard of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean.

Listen to it on youtube.
>>
>>19335823
Yea, you are right.That's what I was implying.
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19333322
>Gnosticism
Stopped reading right there.
>>
File: Demiurge 001.png (485KB, 1305x913px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge 001.png
485KB, 1305x913px
>>19336351
>>
>>19335818
>Georges le metre
you mean theorized?
>>
>>19334986
How cucked are you?
Babylonian and Judean cults are wrong. Heil Odin
>>
>>19333322
OP!!!! READ THIS BOOK!
>>
File: 2017-05-22-02-16-23.png (15KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22-02-16-23.png
15KB, 960x720px
There's just one big problem with OPs theory.

He's still thinking inside the religion box. And that's right where ((they)) want you.

Hehe noobs
>>
>>19337287
shoo shoo (((atheist joo)))
>>
>>19333929
>jesus is yhvh
oh really -- care to point out where?
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19333322
>>19333448

Humanity came from different Planets, you can figure out which ones they came from if you look at Planet Environment & the Adaption/Design of Each Race.

[Did a thread on it recently: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Earth was a Joint Colonization(That turned into a Last Resort due to a Crisis & Battles) with each Race settling on a Continent.(Blacks = Africa, Whites = Europe, Asians = Asia).
>>
>>19340667
>Tripfagging
>Even avatarfagging

Thanks. I'm so sick of seeing your little warhammer 40k triangle.
>>
but how can the earth be hollow if its flat?
>>
>>19333322
you people are fucking psychotic and should be medicated against your will with powerful antipsychotics. and by antipsychotics i mean bullets.
>>
>>19341782
Shoo shoo psychiatry jew!
>>
>>19335813
Atlanta still exists, stupid.
>>
File: 2017-05-22-02-15-53.png (10KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22-02-15-53.png
10KB, 960x720px
>>19340667
Dude, i read most of your archived posts. And i gotta ask. If what you post is true, then how are you even alive?

Looks like they don't care if The Truth gets leaked, because its to late to do anything about it.. thats my view, in any case.
>>
File: 2017-05-22-02-16-53.png (131KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22-02-16-53.png
131KB, 960x720px
>>19338708
You misunderstand. I believe in a creator god. But, there's a whole realm of thinking outside of the religious conditioning. And that's where ((they)) operate.
While you keep chasing your Own tails to our amusement.
The difference between me and them is that i do it for entertainment and i would share it with humanity, while ((they)) hoard it for superiority.
>>
>>19337287
He doesnt, learn to read you pretentious shithead.
>>
>>19333709
>hes not white

literally laughing
>>
>>19333448
How's that meth treating ya, op?
>>
File: Spine Beetle Workers.png (705KB, 682x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Spine Beetle Workers.png
705KB, 682x1396px
>>19340667

Frank, tell us about the spine beetles that do construction work please.

I've asked the question a few times, but your always too shy to answer me. :(
>>
>>19333999
You should make a thread and learn us up reall good, m8
>>
>>19334996
Spoken like a true sheep.

You think that because an idea has a reason to exists that implies the reason is always what a conspiracy says it is?

The knowledge of detecting bullshit has been been preserves in the face of childlike naivete (such as yourself) since the dawn of time (singular because time is not multiple things).
>>
File: 1376524913734.jpg (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1376524913734.jpg
140KB, 1000x1000px
Many conspiracy theories are mutually exclusive and over half are either misconstrued, disinfo, or pure bullshit. Mostly the latter. Why do you assume EVERY single theory is inherently part of some grand truth?
>>
File: 1495398349316.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495398349316.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
>>19335945
>The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean.
Oh, you mean this ol' emerald tablet?
>>
>>19346057

That is the Emerald Tablet of Hermes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean is his much longer book.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm

Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb5jelb4Hx8
>>
>>19333322
OP what would you would say about sufism?
>>
>>19343890
most people on this site know this and have been proclaiming this for ages - just you faggots won't listen
>>
I hate gnostic crap
>>
Robert Schoch has put forward the idea that the end of the Younger Dryas was primarily caused by an immense solar outburst which would have driven the survivors of the initial cataclysm (an "impact" event caused by Sun-to-Earth plasma discharges/lightning as opposed to the Taurid meteor swarm impact hypothesis) underground as they sought refuge from X+-flares, CMEs and otherwise lethal increases in radiation. He's made comparisons between cave art and simulations of the plasma events as they'd appear in our skies to show that our ancestors were recording the celestial events.
>>
>>19334657
how do we get out
>>
File: a14.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
>unified conspiracy
>>
>>19343890
Because if they send a team of door-kickers to shut him up, everyone is gonna know he's legit. IF they did something about him, it both draws more attention to what he's saying, and makes the people who think he's full of shit stop and go "gee, they wouldn't have silenced him if he was wrong"
>>
>>19333322
>I think I've finally done it you guys, I think I've finally crafted a Unified Conspiracy Theory that links everything together.
Then you wasted time because even if some of the conspiracies are true, many are bullshit and linking them to the true ones only muddies the waters.
>>
>>19333322
so how does hologram moon fit into this
>>
so does /x/ just make weird shit up for fun? how many people are legit tinfoilers?
>>
>>19350880
No one will be able to give you an exact answer since you cannot really count people well when we're mostly just anons - which was kinda the point. There are certainly people who make shit up, there are people who believe in shit made up, there are people who treat it all like fun, there are people who actually have some interesting and suspicious things that turned out to be true (though usually nothing very paranormal, mostly political conspiracies etc) and there's shitload of people mixing all those categories to varied degrees. Welcome to the internet, all kinds of people.
>>
>>19350880
I believe that /x/, and 4chan at large, has been compromised by ((them)) on a massive level. Not because we're all "anonymous", not even if you use tor, we're all traceable.

It's the way we act towards each other, there's so much trolling and contradiction for contradictions state and lying and bullshit it's impossible to tell who's a literal shill or who's just some random guy being a faggot. But you get an eye for it after a while.

I think OP is 100% on point, especially with the Gnostic stuff being related to hollow earth and Atlantis/Hyperboria, if a little eager with the "unified theory" bullshit. I think the /x/ side of /pol/ (you don't have to be a Nazi to smell bullshit, I'm dead political center) like Anon5 and the guys who sniffed out pizzagate, Seth Rich, etc is starting to get a lot closer to the truth than ((they)) feel comfortable. Look at the schizophrenia thread, it's advanced concern shilling, trying to make us think we're all crazy. The flat earth shit? It's a psyop trying to point us in the wrong direction.

We're on to something. If OP sees this, I recommend he read some Miguel Serrano ASAP if he hasn't already.
>>
File: digitspepe1.png (21KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
digitspepe1.png
21KB, 670x800px
>>19333322
I'd like to point out that OP's dubs are criminally unchecked.
>>
>>19352459
im glad there are more and more intelligent people such as yourself cropping up
its hard to keep a rational mindset in the tidal waves of bullshit we are fed everyday
all people need is to pay a little more attention and they will eventually wake themselves up. The challenge is convincing them they need to
>>
>>19352459
It feels good to hear another put it into words and recognize the depth ((others)) are going to in their attempts to shill, misinform or misdirect, and [the biggest one] discredit other lines of thought.

People are realizing (even on /pol) that if you respect your subject or information enough to want to see it effectively learned by others, kindness and respect is the best route. It becomes so easy to ignore shills and ignorants by only paying attention to the comments that leave you feeling healthy and curious after reading em.
>>
>>19333322
>>19333448
You sir, have put the final piece it to the puzzle I have been trying to complete for the passed year. All In was missing was the hollow earth/hyperborea knowledge.

Peace and Love fellow Truthseeker!
>>
>>19353024
You think you've completed the puzzle just from the shit in this thread? The arrogance is astounding.
>>
File: Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg (32KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg
32KB, 500x326px
>>19353024
>>19352999 (check'd)
You two and OP need to read the works od Miguel Serrano.
>>
>>19333322
Read The Gods of Eden by William Bramley. He basically says much of the same things.
>>
>>19350779
Or, they did knock on his door and fugged him. Then took over his tripcode and Now they post disinfo in his stead.
>>
>>19353180
Ah, Miguel "Prometheus = Zeus" Serrano baka
>>
>>19335823
That has been pretty much confirmed to be false.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.