[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT spooky stuff that happened to you as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19

File: bonezone.png (71KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
bonezone.png
71KB, 470x470px
ITT spooky stuff that happened to you as a child
>>
>>19333241

When I was 8 or 9, I found a note on my driveway that said it was from the Red Owl. It was like a rolled up piece of paper, addressed to whoever found it, I guess.

I don't remember much more than that, but it was creepy and I was confused about who left it. Asked some friends, because I thought they might be playing a joke on me, but they just thought I was making it up. Never found out what it was about.
>>
File: IMG_4500.jpg (203KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.jpg
203KB, 900x600px
>>19333274

Forgot my creepy semi-related pic
>>
When i was about 8-10 I was outside and I was standing, staring at a patch of brush that was in my yard and I suddenly felt a grown man's hand on my shoulder very firmly.

I froze and turned my head but nothing was there and I still felt it very firmly

I've had other really creepy shit happen 2 me too
>>
>first Halloween by myself
>go with friend
>guy following our group
>assumed he was with one of the other children
>keeps following
>night slows down
>take friend home
>start to go through playground to home
>sit on swings
>dude comes along
>get up and leave
>"Hey."
>nope
>"Hey!"
>NOPE
>"Hey you dropped something"
>I have my pillow case of candy
>didn't drop anything
>run through woods home
>he keeps up behind yelling about my dropped bag
>I start running
>"Hey miss! You dropped something!"
>he starts running
>I start screaming
>get out of woods, run to first house across the street yelling for my mommy
>guy pauses on the edge of the woods
>I start hitting the door
>no answer
>he realises this isn't my house
>starts walking towards me
>he's not holding any "dropped" bag
>run to my actual house down the cul de sac.
>he's behind me
>get into my house through backyard
>look outside from top window
>he's outside
>wake my mom up
>she doesn't believe me, thinks it's an older kid's prank
>>
I think I walked in on my friends getting molested and I didn't understand it until I was much much older.

Either that or hide and seek, I was six so I can't really remember.
>>
Another story:

> Be about 7 years old
> Have a rocking horse in the center of my room
> Can't sleep for some reason, eyes wide open
> Hear a sound
> Look and see rocking horse rocking back and forth on its own
> Watch it rock for about an hour
> Eventually turn my back on it and go to sleep
>>
File: IMG_20170626_164508719_HDR.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170626_164508719_HDR.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
>>19333241
When I was in elementary school I had a friend who claimed he could see ghost s, I believe him since I saw paranormal shit he said would happen like a chair moving and stuff one day we were talking calmly in a classroom when all of a sudden he started to turn pale when I asked what was wrong he said we should leave .Not even finished saying the phrase a window cracked a bit and it was cold as fuck we ran. We didn't said anything after that since we were scared nor the days to come. I'm no psychic but a can tell it was either a mad af ghost or a demon since it was the first and only time I saw him like that in all the time we spended together. I lost contact with him and never seen him again so I can't ask him what it was
>>
File: fucko.jpg (34KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
fucko.jpg
34KB, 620x400px
Some time while i was in elementary school (can't remember what grade anymore), my mom bought me some of those Rolos chocolate. When I opened it up I saw little insects crawling all over the chocolate and onto my fingers. I panicked and when I blinked I didn't see them anymore, although I had clearly seen bugs and felt them crawling onto my fingers prior.

Later that night when I went to sleep, I awoke (or was still dreaming) to a figure standing in the doorway of my room. I couldn't make out what it was but it was an odd shape sort of like E.T. but was completely shadowy and there was a ton of light behind it. I threw up onto the side of my bed right after seeing it and passed out right after that. I woke up in the morning feeling sick to my stomach.

Maybe it was hallucinations but if so those are the only hallucinations i've experienced in my life. I've never experienced sleep paralysis or anything like that as far as I'm aware of and wasn't on any sort of medication. I don't know what caused that event but it was strange as fuck
>>
>>19333241
i got a x rey
>>
>>19333379

Very high fever?
>>
>>19333394
I don't recall being sick but who knows, it was so long ago, I just remember what I saw and felt
>>
Same person w the hand on shoulder and rocking horse

> Be about 11/12
> Christmas night, 1:16 AM
> Heavy, heavy boots walking from the kitchen tile to the carpet living room and towards my hall
> I freeze, shut my eyes
> My door ALWAYS creaked if it was opened
> My door didn't creak
> Hot, hot breath on my face, stale smell, just normal breath
> It's loud, I'm completely tense, I never heard this person come in
> Clearly male
> Suddenly the breathing fades and I hear sleigh bells outside my house
> My eyes are shut completely tight for about a minute more
> I open my eyes and I'm unable to go to sleep the rest of the night
>>
>>19333405

You said you were sick to your stomach the next day.
>>
>>19333412

Santa Claus. Case closed.
>>
>>19333421
I was referring to being sick prior to that. I know I felt shitty AFTER experiencing it but I was saying I don't recall if I had a fever leading up to it.
>>
>>19333433

Yeah, but you were a kid. If you had some illness that caused you to hallucinate, you might not have realized it. Kids are incredibly unaware of themselves, even though they can have heightened perceptions about others and the world around them.
>>
>>19333431
I figured but people say Santa isn't real but he has to be
>>
>>19333455

That's because Santa is deep state
>>
>>19333313
Sick. What else? Did you have any indication of what this spirit could be (if it was a spirit)
>>
>>19333339
Holy fuck. This is terrifying.
>>
>be me around 8 years old
>super paranoid about the paranormal
>I've seen what I believe to be ghosts/demons
>Sitting in my bedroom watching tv
>When all of a sudden my tv goes quiet and I see a bright white orb manifesting in middle of the room
>Orb was about the size of a bowling ball
>Orb flies up to the ceiling fan and flies in circles for around 30 seconds
>My 8yr old mind started flipping out once i was able comprehend what I was looking at for a pretty decent amount of time.
>Orb disappears
>Mom runs in after I yell what the hell
>Tell her nothing to not sound insane
>Get yelled at for swearing
>>
>>19333412
What in the fuck dude
>>
I don't like talking about this but fuck it.

>be 9
>walking through woods
>feel sense of urgency so walking fast
>Suddenly see a naked man with a noose around his neck, laying on ground
>look up
>hanging from the trees are like a dozen naked people, hanging
>men, women, kids
>I run until I find a tool shed in the middle of the woods?
>go inside, and find a note
>runes and ancient words written in it
>I vomit
>wake up

So nightmare right?

>tell mom and dad about dream
>they seem overly aggressive in making sure I know it was just a dream
>get on school bus, driver says "hey anon, how'd you sleep? Have any silly nightmares?"
>don't mention it
>get to school, teacher says something like "hey anon. You know, sometimes we have bad scary dreams, but they're not real."

It was like everyone knew. Nothing ever came from it, but this dream recurred about a dozen or so times since then. I'm 24 now, 25 next week. Still can see the bodies just dangling there.
>>
>>19333241
My mom told me this story when I was a teenager and was visibly tearing up and trembling when she told it. Said when I was a little toddler she had what she thought was a very vivid, realistic dream that she rolled over in bed and opened her eyes in the middle of the night to see this strange little spacecraft looking object hovering in the middle of the room. As soon as she looked at it, it quickly maneuvered toward the wall, paused and then moved through the wall and out of sight. The next day she dropped me off at my grandparents house for a few hours and when she came to pick me up, I proudly showed her a crayon drawing I made on a piece of construction paper. A drawing of the spacecraft that she had a 'dream' about the night before.
>>
>>19334071
Should have mentioned that for a long time she thought she had been visited by aliens when she was a kid so it really shook her up.
>>
>>19333412
But.. like.. did he know you were awake?
>>
>>19333241
>Be me
>5 years old
>At the mall
>Like to hide in the coat racks when mom is shopping and I'm bored.
>Been a while since I heard mommy's voice.
>Step out. Oh noes, mommy's gone!
>Walk through the mall looking for mom.
>Guy in top hat and a pencil mustache wobble out from behind a curtain.
>"Looking for your mommy, you silly Sally?" he says.
>I look around, no other adult seems to mind him.
>I tell him yes and he drags me by the hand into the changing rooms.
>"What are we doing here? Where is mommy?" I ask
>"The fingers disappear the more the portal is open!" he whispers.
>"Where is my mommy?" I say again, fear causing my words to tremble.
>Man smiles and removes his top hat, placing it upon my head.
>He opens a door to one of the changing stalls and guides me in.
>"Turn around three times and say "'m a naughty little Lucy and then your mommy shall be with you!
>I do so as he closes the door.
>When I say the words, the door swings open and my mom is on the other side.
>She runs over to me and hugs me tight, tears in her eyes.
>She said guy was a Wobble Shim that got loose from the food court.
>Lucky for me he done pork pied two kids earlier at the KB Toys and was in a refractory period.
>Mom took the top hat and told me she would burn it.
>Twenty four years later I'm cleaning my mommy's attic out after she passed away.
>Find the top hat among the things packed away.
>>
>>19334146
What's a Wobble Shim?
>>
>>19334146
ah, what?

Wobble shim?
Pork pied?
>>
>>19334214
>She said guy was a Wobble Shim that got loose from the food court.
I figured it was the name for a monster or something
>>
>>19333412
Yeah right
>>
>>19334146
You talk like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: hahahahaha.png (193KB, 530x405px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.png
193KB, 530x405px
>>19333339
this isnt paranormal, you were almost abducted by some psycho, you fucking retard
>>
>>19334212
The Wobble Shim is an Irish folklore creature that usually leads a traveling carnival and lures children to join it by pork pieing them.

A few were said to have been captured and imported to America where the effect they have over blessing greasy fast foods was exploited.
>>
When I was probably 6 or 7, I constantly saw small black figures, probably half my height, leaning just outside my door. In other words, they were standing to the right of the door frame, and leaning so i could see the outline of their head and maybe a shoulder.
I assumed it was my imagination, and usually I just shut the door because it did creep me out.
One day, I left the door open, and saw them (occasionally there were two, both leaning) so I decided i'd just walk over to see what it was, so I could overcome my fear.
As soon as I stood up to look, they ducked behind the doorframe, out of sight. I guess I was feeling brave because i still went outside the room, to see what could be making the silhouette, but i didn't find anything.
I'm really not sure what I saw, not finding anything though when I got out of bed and looked scared me though.
For reference, my bed was only about 2 feet from the door, so if it was some sort of figment of my imagination, I'm not sure why it disappeared when i stood up as it was close to begin with
>>
>>19333241
When I was a kid I slept on the second floor of our three story house, we had a garden entrance to this floor as well as a basement entrance for the first floor. Anyway, one night my parents and brothers had gone out to for the evening leaving me at home alone because I did not want to go to a restaurant. I was about ten or eleven but we had a dog so I felt safe. If I locked my bedroom door with my dog with me and welded my brothers katana and BB gun. Anyway. So I went to bed and fell asleep and some time around eleven I hear some sounds coming from the second floor entrance and I'm thinking it's mom and dad and my brothers who have come home. So I open the door and look for them but the lights are still off. I hear something like a sob and I walk around the staircase which seperate the entrance from my bedroom and I think i see this white curtain fly out the doorway. When I walk closer I realise the front door is wide open and a shot of fear panicking adrenaline rushes through me as I run, close the door, turn on all of the light on the second floor while huddling with my dog and katana in the living room. Pretty sure it was some girl ghost I saw
>>
>>19334146
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>19335749
And what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>19333370
Nigga. It sounds like you're still in elementary school
>>
>>19333241
>be night
>be about 9/10
>hanging out back with frans doing kid shitnshit
>house backed onto turf farms but they were down a decent hill
>on trampoline looking out over the fields
>see about 8 or so lights fly by real low and slow
>start freaking and tell everyone else to look
>as soon as they do the lights zip off

Not really spooky but that's the only alien/extraterrestrial thing I've ever witnessed
>>
File: 43a01ab605ef149df94962c243e67cde.jpg (332KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
43a01ab605ef149df94962c243e67cde.jpg
332KB, 1920x1200px
>>19333241
I was around 7 years old when this happened. I was walking around Pittsburgh with my mother, carrying around our old XP computer. My mother was having trouble, at stopped at some little shop who offered to give her a push thing to keep the computer on. My mother put the computer on there and said thanks and we began to walk away. A couple of people walked in front of me and I was having trouble getting through to get to my mother. Before I could get through the woman from the shopped pulled me by the arm and into the shop. A man who was I guess giving people tours in his older car(pic related), instantly came into the shop and grabbed me and threw me into the car. He drove me all the way back to my house Johnstown. Didn't speak a word to me the whole way back, just dropped my off at my house. I got out and he just went away. I walked into my house and saw my dad, and he asked me what happened. I told him and he told me to just go into my room and to let him think n shit. I guess he tried to call my mom. My mother Tammy disappeared and we still haven't found her or have been able to get in contact with her till this day.
>>
>>19335794
Holy shit I had the same exact thing happen to me as a little kid! I don't know what it is either, but you're not alone out there, anon.
>>
You guys should seriously stop it with the LARPing, you're not writing like these were actual events that happened to you. Nobody writes in this bullshit way.

It's either copypasta or you're dumb teenagers that read Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark one too many times.
>>
>>19336008
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
>>
Not very spooky but I always remember that

>be me
>german fag
>be five or six
>messed up room: clean but toys, comics and boxes everywhere
>decide to get my shit done like a big boy
>almost done putting everything the right place
>find a note in a staple of comics
>so old it's yellow
>cant read it, artsy handwriting
>definitely not my note because I was always pretty autistic about my stuff
>"MOM ! Is that yours ?"
>mom reads it

There was a mens name that I cant remember and my mom never heard of on the right side of the note, date that ended with 1975 on the left. Note said, we should not forget to pick up someones car from a place we never heard of. Then the date of the day prior to the day I found the note.

>mom doesn't have a clue either
>puts it on a table in the living room to keep it
>next day it's not there anymore
>no one knows why

Sorry for my grammar
>>
>>19336019
I side with this guy
>>
>>19333431
Kek
>>
>>19333241
Black dog spirit with red eyes followed me everywhere.

I saw a monster similar to the Rake in an attic room I was sleeping in during a lucid dream.
The creature opened my locked door and smiled.
I woke up screaming.
Thing that fucked me up is I woke up everyone in the house.
Friend opened the door to check on me.

I had locked before I slept.
The key was still under my pillow.

The thing in my lucid dream opened my door.
>>
I lived in an old wooden house in Oslo from the time I was 8-10 years old with my biological father (My mom, stepdad and I are Amerifags, real dad is Norwegian). The house was cottage-like, had no ceiling upstairs so you could stick your hand over the walls and hear everything that happened in the other two bedrooms. Walls were wood-panelled, it looked kinda shit but cozy at the same time.

My room was long and narrow, had two windows along the side and one small window at the very back of the room looking out on the street. My bed was facing that window in the front of the room, pushed against the wall next to another window with a direct view of the street window.

That was probably a bad explanation, but anyway...

There was a ghost that used to hang out upstairs. I remember the air used to feel heavy at night, really creepy. About 4-5 times during my time there I saw the fucker in the middle of the night. Depending on what position I slept in, he'd tickle me in different places so I'd wake up. If I was lying facing the window, it'd be on my upper back. If I had my back facing the door, it'd either be the back of my hand or front of my shoulder. Lying on on my back it'd be the side of my upper arm, etc. The tickling wasn't like a real person tickling me, it felt like fingers made out of feathers. Cold feathers, if that makes sense.

So I'd wake up and instantly look at the window in front of me and I'd see a whitish-gray misty figure blocking it. He had no features, was about average human hight in roughly the shape of a human, swaying back and forth in slo-mo, but steady like it was a person pacing from side to side. I could see the window directly through him.

I always screamed like hell and darted into my dad's room. Dad told me it was a friendly ghost who was watching over me like a guardian angel, just b.s to keep me sane.

I wonder what his story was. Either way, glad I don't live in that creepy fucking place anymore.
>>
>>19336288
No you didn't. This story is completely fiction!
>>
>>19334040
what in the fuck
>>
File: 28-rupestre_1.jpg (45KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
28-rupestre_1.jpg
45KB, 700x466px
I was about 7. I lifted a floor tile that was laying around in the backyard. It was covering a hole from which came out what looked like a very large spider, but weird. A gray sphere with many long thin legs. It was ceratinly bigger than any spider in the world, about the height (not legspan) of a human head. Its legs were really tall and slender, but the sphere at the center seemed featureless. Not really a spider anatomy, I guess, but it's what my mind could easier associate with.
>>
When I was 9 years old, my family and I were driving around in a golfcart in FL at night. My grandma and I were sitting in the back and as we passed a beach enterance, we saw a bunch of bald guys dressed in black suits staring at us from the entrance. My grandma and I told the people in the front seat about it, and we joked about it but I was really creeped out. I have no idea what they were doing at the beach wearing suits.
>>
>>19335923
bullshit
>>
>>19333241
When I was really young and still took naps I would nap with my grandpa. He told me this story of when I was little I woke him up and asked him about some lady in a dress and no one was there.
>>
>>19336499
He cucked your grandma and made you think you imagined it. Tell your parents.
>>
>>19336527
Grandma and grandpa divorced way before I was born
>>
>be 6
>dad is a businessman
>takes me with him for dinner at this fancy rich people restaurant
>I'm wandering around and this dude with a moustache from a far away tables offers me dessert
>look away and go back to pops
>next day moustache guy is on the news, he's wanted for pedophilia and murder
>>
File: Oh.jpg (21KB, 165x201px) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
21KB, 165x201px
>>19336689
>>
>>19333412
Were you naughty or nice that day?
>>
>>19334146
>>19334212
>>19334214
>>19334322
>>19335838
>>19335838

HE WAS FUCKING JOKING YOU AUTISTS
>>
>>19336019
At least I don't live in shitty Texas top kek
>>
This happened back when I was probably in 3rd or 4th grade. One of my friends lived in one of those nice neighborhoods out on the edge of town where there are lots of lakes and small forests to fuck around in and houses are really far apart. It was usually pretty quiet, sometimes we would find weird stuff like huts that other kids must have built in the woods, or her neighbors had interesting stuff in their yards that we would explore. Now the scene is set. I was over there one weekend, I was going to spend the night and her parents were going to be gone most of the day so the neighborhood was our oyster. So of course we did things like try to sleep with mirrors under our pillows. Her neighbors had a koi pond that was pitch black so we decided to try and scry in it. We spent the whole day messing around like that. It was getting late so we decided to go check out these peacocks that the person all the way at the end of the neighborhood kept in a pen on the end of their property. They were typically pretty active, strutting around and making noises, but that day they were quiet and huddled on one end of their pen. I have no idea what made us look up into the trees above the pen, but we did. And of course there was something there. All we saw was it's silhouette, but it was very lanky and skinny, and was covered in what looked like shaggy hair or moss. The only detail we could really see was it's eyes, which were like two tiny pricks of red light. Of course she and I are frozen in fear because what the fuck is that thing? After a few moments of silence, it slowly reaches down and grabs a branch like it's going to climb down and we both book it the hell back to her house and shut all the blinds and lock all the doors till her parents got home. Needless to say they didn't believe us. sorry for the wall of text, wow.
>>
>>19334040
Only thing I've got is:
>your parents became very concerned for you
>called your teacher to let them know that you had had an awful dream so be on the lookout for panic attacks or whatever
>school district decides to also notify your bus driver so all adults you interacted with would be aware and ease your mind if you showed signs of anxiety

If it's not that, I got nothing.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13KB, 196x228px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 196x228px
>>19333274
Not sure if spooky but I recall hearing my name called a lot sometimes in the most random moments.
>>
>>19336008
????
you tell a story you tell it with >
nobody likes a wall of text
>>
>>19333515
Sounds like ball lightning, friend
>>
>camping with family next to a beach in mexico
>wake up in the middle of the night to take a look at the beach and the stars
>sit there for a while, stars are amazing
>look down see an old mexican man walking across the beach hes carrying a basket of fruit
>were miles away from anywhere not expecting to see anyone else, especially not in the middle of the night
>the guy is far away but i can faintly hear he is crying.
>start having a terrible feeling come over me
>look back at direction of the tent where the rest of my family is sleeping and then look back quickly for the guy on the beach
>dude disappered into thin air
Still get chills thinking about it today
>>
>>19335890
>see some lights
>alien encounter is what it definitely was
>>
>>19333412
He knows when you've been sleeping anon. He knows when you're awake.

He knows when you've been bad or good so I hope you've been good. For goodness' sake.
>>
>>19337345
thats what i thought! twiiiiiins! sameziies!
>>
>>19333484
I had nothing to go off of
I've only ever had a spirit touch me once like that
>>
Same person with the Santa Claus story and spirit touch me outside etc..

As I got older and more depressed and was at my lowest point in life stranger things started happening to me
I would smell these extremely putrid smells at completely random times anywhere in my house but never beyond my home
I also began waking up with cuts on my legs that were always in 3s like I had been scratched that I never noticed until I got in the shower and it burned but they'd always be red and raised like they were recently inflicted
Like I mentioned I had a squeaky door but then I'd begin seeing things moving in my room and I began to hear my name being called by my mother from the living room even when she wasn't home
If my dog slept in the room with me throughout the night he would raise himself up and stare at places in the room occasionally growling or having ears pinned
>>
>>19337533
In my house? How the fuck does that happen?
>>
>>19333339
It was just a pedo
>>
>>19333364
>turn my back on it
bruh how
>>
>be me
>in bed, trying to sleep and shit
>i was maybe 4 or 5 or something like that
>hot as fuck, air conditioner on
>staring at the ceiling
>a fucking ghost comes out of the air conditioner
I remember thinking it looked like a pirate but, thinking back on it, it was more like some guy in tattered clothes. Anyway:
>fucking spooked
>can't scream for a bit
>it starts disappearing, i start screaming for mom and dad
>they come into my room, probably thinking i'd had a bad dream
>tell them i saw a ghost, they don't believe me
>try to calm me down
>they think i was fucking asleep
>they just give up, leave the light on and dad stays in the room until i fall asleep

I'm still a bit spooped by air conditioners to this day.
>>
>>19333241
When I was 12 or 13, I do not remember, my grandma invited me to her. There were some other weird oldwomen and suddenly one of them started to shout with demonic voice, she thrown all the things in apartments, cried, laughed and told that satan is coming and that we must prepare. I was very scared and cried and could not move, that was the most terrifying phenomenon in my childhood.
>>
File: room.png (16KB, 800x351px) Image search: [Google]
room.png
16KB, 800x351px
>>19333241
Between ages 5-8 I remember waking up in the middle of the night and my bed was moved...

>pic related

It was a bunk bed and my sister slept on the top one. I remember waking up and seeing the light from the other room coming through the door, but in a different angle. So I stood up and I was in the middle of the room. Usually I would just lie there and panic, until I fell asleep again. But one time my sister woke up and saw me there in the middle of the room and she said: what are you doing go to bed... And I said that I am...

I never really talked to her about it but one time when the whole family was eating and we talked about our childhood she said the following:

>I still dont understand how that one time you moved your bed in the middle of the night without anyone noticing until i woke up
>Dad: It was a bunk bed what are you talking about?
>Acutally I don't know... must have been a dream...

What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 2RR3c14c4vwx4fmop.jpg (20KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
2RR3c14c4vwx4fmop.jpg
20KB, 625x415px
I posted this story here before but whatever,
it was an interesting period of my life.

>Be me aged 7
>Grandma dies
>Major shock to family was like the leader of the family kept everyone in check
>Strange events start happening soon after her death
>People said at the funeral they saw a butterfly come out from her casket and fly away
>Almost everyone starts experiencing paranormal experiences self included
>At night strange things happens
>I could hear someone typing on the keyboard
on the pc in living room
>When i would check no one would be there
>at night me and sister are just hanging out in the living room
>Shit you not, the door to the backyard just opens
>Go to bed after seeing that frozen in fear
>I heard that my cousin at night hear knocking on the door while everyone was asleep, when ever she would open it no one would be there.
>Tfw we remembered Our grandma would always knock on doors So god damn much anywhere any time
>Start having issues going to sleep
>Cant go to sleep without covering my blanket with my face,
>So much strange things happen at night it starts scaring me.
>I talked about the whole thing with a relative either my cousin or my sister cant remember because i cannot take it anymore
She reminds me that its grandma's spirit she isnt hear to hurt anybody that she wants to have a last look at her beloved family one last time before she goes, and that she always love me always
>Eventually as time went on Things stopped happening and within 5 months after her death things returned to normal.

Its a long story but i just shortened it for you guys, Our family has had a history with the paranormal, and that experience was not my last time with the paranormal if. But the period after my grandmas death will always be one of the most memorable to me though
>>
>>19336093
Another one

>as a Teenager
>one if the first time I'm alone all night
>already spooped
>lay in bed to sleep
>dog sleeps in living room
>hear something in the kitchen
>wut
>dog, big pussy btw, starts to growl and bark like mad
>heart beats like hell
>I can't move
>Dog does that specific unforgettable sound when he got hurt, isn't like a high squeak that dogs usually do more like a dog swearing in dog language
>fucking loud and full of fear
>more sounds in the living room
>then complete silence
>"Fuck, fuck, fuck"
>I can't even move
>so much in pure fear that I'm not able to check if my dog is still alive
>hella sure he's dead and I will be next
>fall asleep at some point

Dog was fine next morning just, I don't know, shocked or so. Flat is completely fine too.

I often heard sounds and shit when we lived there.
>>
Not my story but my dad’s
>Be my dad
>be growing up in a shitty place in Mexico
>Dead body apprears in town with people surrounding it
>my dad is one of those people
>After a while police come to take the body away and my dad decides to go home
>Hours later Dad is in bed trying to sleep alone
>feels someone next to him
>starts to and then prays
>Finally gathers enough courage to look
>Nothing
>>
>first Halloween by myself
> Have a rocking horse in the center of my room
> Heavy, heavy boots walking from the kitchen tile to the carpet living room and towards my hall
>Sitting in my bedroom watching tv
>look up
>Step out. Oh noes, mommy's gone!
>start freaking and tell everyone else to look
>so old it's yellow
>dude disappered into thin air
>they come into my room, probably thinking i'd had a bad dream
>Start having issues going to sleep
>I can't even move
>Nothing
>>
File: x_rules.png (2KB, 387x95px) Image search: [Google]
x_rules.png
2KB, 387x95px
>>19334584
>this isnt paranormal

Pic related is the only rule of this board.

>ITT spooky stuff that happened to you as a child

Quote related is the OP.

So shut the fuck up and kill yourself already you moronic cunt. Every motherfucking day with you people.
>>
This isn't scary but thought it was funny looking back

>be me 13
>in the park on a winters night with like 10 people
>there was a forest right next to us that you could see right into
>say ''yo I'm gonna take a picture with flash on lets see if we see something''
>bad quality picture but it looks like a blurred figure with white skin wearing a tophat walking past
>i freak the fuck out
>hand my phone to the guy next to me
>everyone starts looking at my phone
>literally everyone at the same time starts running out of the park
>people tripping and running into each other because they are that scared
>everyone scared and talking about it for the rest of the night but soon forgets about it

Good times
>>
When I was about 10 - 11 I saw a woman's figure twice, both times I had someone different with me and they saw the same woman.

First time:

I lived in a big 2 stories old house with my grandma, mom and 2 sisters. We used to race to the second floor where we had our rooms, we did that all the time. But this one ocasion was different. We ran up until the stair's rest (the flat place where 2 sets of opposite stairs meet, idk how it's called in english) and came to an abrupt stop. There she was, leaning out from our bedroom like the original Resident Evil cover, just looking at us. She was very pale with long dark hair. She was wearing a leopard skin tight dress, and all she did was stare. We looked at eachother, my older sister and me, and just sprinted back down.

Second time:
This was about 6 months after my first encounter. We had a PC that my mother bought me for my birthday and we kept it in her room, wich was right in front of our room. My 2 sisters were using the computer, we were watching some old viral videos from the internet. There was one of my older sister's friend with us that time, she was sitting in my mom's bed next to me, closer to the door. We were laughing and having a good time, when all of a sudden my sister's friend looks at the door. I follow her in the same motion, curious about why she would look at that dark direction when the focus was in front of her. There she was again, staring with her sunken eyes and wearing the same leopard dress. My sister's friend looked at me with a freaked out face and asked nearly whispering "are you seeing that too?". I just noded my head and she closed the door. We pretended nothing happened.

Never seen her again after that.

Three people died in that house, but not one matches the description of the thin girl with long hair.

I moved out and never had any other paranormal experience until recently.

If anybody is interested I could provide more stories, one of mine and and a couple from my parents.
>>
File: hehehe.png (135KB, 530x405px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
135KB, 530x405px
>>19339967
but it was just a guy coming to abduct that kid. its creepy, sure but the nigger wasnt an alien or whatever. so no, you go kys yourself and dont ever reply to me again
>>
>>19333241
Be smoking drugs with friends in woods
Decide to take picture
Ohhh spooky specter standing behind me and friend
Take picture again specter has moved but still clearly visible
Third picture can still see iti
Oooooohhhhh sooo spooky
Smoke more drugs and name the ghost as rolf the woodworking ghost wich loves to smoke dragon pubes aka weed
Stay in woods for several hours and keep talking about rolf the dragon pube addict
>>
>>19340026
you probably just got fucked in your little manpussy as a kid and now get offended whenever anyone mentions spooky pedo abductions and shit
>>
>>19333379
There are many accounts of people feeling very sick after being abducted
>>
But a scary encounter I had when I was 13. I'm 40s now. Coming back from a friends house in the winter, he lived about 1/4 mile away, rural village in England. I noticed a thing by the side of the road. If any of you can remember the cartoon 'The Schmoo' it looked like that, it was dark but the Moon was bright. It was 'dancing' I suppose, no arms, massive feet and about 2 1/2 foot tall, white. As I got closer I got off my skateboard and carried it walking rubbing my eyes to see if it was a trick of the light. As I got closer it noticed me, and in the blink of an eye it was a woman, all white but with a black handbag.I tried not to look at it and just walked past. Turned around and it was gone. Next night after telling my friends about it (they all took the mickey) I was riding my bike and out of nowhere an apple smacked me in the side of the head and I fell off my BMX. An apple in winter, bare trees, no one around. I got back on my bike and fucked off home as fast as I could. When I got the internet in 1995 I searched paranormal forums on Usenet for info on what it was. No one knew. Then about 5 years ago I asked an online friend who knew about such things. He told me it was called a brag. I called my Dad up at 11.30pm just to tell him, I was so excited I knew what I had seen. Talking to my now deceased Aunt she told me my Grandmother had an encounter very much the same when she was a little girl. A horse in the village turned into a woman, my Grandmother screamed and ran home. She recalled the event until her death in 1973.
>>
>>19339992
I experienced a very similar thing when i was very young
>about 2 years (old)at the most
>sleep in a cot/crib
>wake up one night and look to the door which is adjacent to the hallway, so i was essentially looking at the wall through the doorframe
>somethingisnotright.mp4
>see two figures standing right in front of my door, i can only assume looking at me
>they had to be at least 7 feet tall.
>my brain thinks they are my parents and decide to pay them a visit
>stumble out of the cot and walk over to them
>instinctively go to grab one of their legs
>Passes right through
>wtf.bat
>look up and see them looking right back.
>they didnt have any eyes. Their figure was alot like noface from spirited away without the mask.
>i could tell they were looking back at me because what was probably their heads were hunched over me.
>i was just a young child so i didn't really care
>remember climbing back to bed.
Im glad I'm not alone
>>
>>19339956
(You) for your efforts
>>
>>19339992
>stating you're 17 on an 18+ site
well done faggot, better hope you dont get b&
>>
>>19340026
>its creepy, sure

Exactly. That's literally all that matters according to both the thread topic and the board rules, you dense fucking faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
when i was a kid i had a lot of nightmares and saw a lot of bad spirits, my parents were druggies and my home was a very unhappy place. i was taunted by this re occuring character in my nightmares, he would lurk in my grandmothers basements (in my nightmares) these dreams were very often but still woke me up and scared me everytime. i called him black smith, he was long and lanky, curly hair with a top hat and long fingers, he looked dirty, like he was covered in charcole or something , 2014, the babadook comes out. when i saw the babadook character i nearly shit myself, because this was almost exactly what black smith looked like. it was eerie, and i still cant get over it. the movie wasnt scary at all but it still gives me chills, has other children seen this character in their nightmares too?
>>
I had a nightmare almost every night for 3 years, if I wasn't having this nightmare then I wasn't dreaming at at all/wasn't remembering. I would be laying in my bed and in the doorway that was to my right, near my feet, there'd be a black figure. I'd never hear it come, the nightmare was that I'd always wake up to it already there. Its head reached the top of the door frame and it was very thin. It didn't wear clothes, and its fingers were jointed and spider-like. It would slowly raise and lower its arms silently, almost like slow motion flying, for the duration of the nightmare/night. It never crossed the threshold into my room, and I never got a better look than just an outline. 3 fucking years, still can't sleep with open door.
>>
>>19340450
who the fuck cares
>>
>>19335794
Fuck me, my best friend in elementary school used to tell me that exact same story, but at sleepovers we never found anything.
>>
File: 1424282537714.png (306KB, 445x550px) Image search: [Google]
1424282537714.png
306KB, 445x550px
>>19340055
>>19340501
WHat did I fuckn say! dont reply to me ever again!
>>
three things happened to me when I was a kid:

- I was almost abducted out of a park in Bramalea in the 1970's. I was a tough little fast wirey 7 yo that was compelled to lay down on a park bench by a female teenager. I have no idea how this happened. She was describing all sorts of satanic shit to me that she was going to do. I wasn't scared I was hypnotized instantly somehow. Some adults intervened and I got away.

- I saw a man driving a car with a gag on and a man in the passenger seat pointing a gun at him. He stopped the car beside me and laid on the horn and that is when the other guy produced the gun and the car drove off. I called the cops and they took my statement. I was eight.

-also when I was eight I was swimming through a log jam in a trout stream and found a perfect clay statuette of a naked reclining woman. The clay was still wet. Nobody else in a million years would have found that statue but a crazy kid swimming down a trout stream through a log jam. 20 years later I married a girl that was a ringer for the statue.
>>
I was alone at home and heard a very, very large dog in my hallway.

We didn't have a dog at the time. I was sitting in my room playing some vidya when I heard panting, and claws clacking on the wood floors.

I opened my door (which, looking back was retarded. What if a big dog had gotten in?) and there was nothing. Just a dark hallway.

I have about a million weird stories like that, honestly.
>>
I had one, but it hit the comment limit. Too long. Pretty repetitive, too. I couldn't figure out how to make a good story of it.

But long story short, once when I was 9 I was tempted to let a demon out into the world through a door limned in red light. I was really super curious and wanted to do it, and I would have, if the demon had been polite about asking. Instead it was pounding on the other side of the door in wild rage while pretending to be my father. I noped out of that particular occult opportunity.

It was the conversation with the demon that was repetitive. I gave it many opportunities to respond as though it were my father, and it flubbed them all in sequence, getting more frustrated as it went but refusing to cede the fiction.
>>
>>19339956
Great !
>>
>>19339977
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>19336019
Kek.. that was great if it wasn't copy pasta
>>
>>19339816
Did you ever feel threatened by the occurrences?
It always freaked me out thinking about someone's passing, and how maybe that thing causing all the paranormal stuff isn't actually the deceased, but rather an entity that used the death as a catalyst to enter your lives.
>>
>>19333347
wut
>>
File: O.o.png (424KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
O.o.png
424KB, 500x569px
argenfag here
>be me
>me and some friends do urban exploration
>fuckyeah.onion
>we explore many places in many months
>we go to a big old industrie
>we hear sounds and voices
>oh ghosts
>one of us tell us to say "excuse me" every time we enter to one of the rooms of the fabric
>years later on a family party I tell my history
>my grandfather says
>anon... That fabric was also a center of detention from the last dictatorship
>mfw
>>
>>19342712
So, your dad was the driver?
>>
>>19333379
You were visited by the spirit of Rolo. A ghostez from the shaeow land of salsa. One in every 40 million Rolate contain the message. This was your golden ticket and you blew it. Then came a roloform to took your ticket back to transfer to a less ungrateful child.
>>
>>19334040
You think everyone knew but actually you only noticed everyone talking about nightmares because you were focused on it. Any other day you would just ignore it.
This happens when you lets say hear a new word and then you notice whenever someone says it and think it's weird but actually you just noticed the word more then usual.
>>
>2009
>Me and my friends walking through some woods in Northern Ohio behind our house
>We only walked for like 15 minutes
>We exit the woods onto a highway
>Fucking tons of cars out of nowhere
>We are like 13 and have no clue where we are
>In Pittsburgh
>Wait in a Taco bell for my dad to come get me it takes him like 3 and a half hours
>Wants me to explain who drove us out here
>Thinks I tried running away and bitches about it for years

I've explored back there recently and nothing weird happens now.
>>
>>19342712
Oh, god, you're so full of shit lmao. I see you on threads all the time spouting bullshit. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>19336291
This one is real. Leave it alone with your scumbag opinion.
>>
>>19333347

>not sure if molested or playing hide and seek

ffs
>>
>>19340050
Good One
>>
>>19339815
Okay this one legitimately creeps me out because that's some serious glitch in the matrix type shit. Shared dream at absolute best which is still crazy. Did it look like her bed was still the bunk bed?
>>
>>19333241
I got a nosebleed while reading this thread
>>
>>19342712
>"I wish Princess Di, di"

Kek'd more than I should have
>>
>>19336104
same
>>
>>19333339
Pic of you at that age?
>>
>>19335843
Goddamn read between the lines!
Wobble Shim = Nonce
Pork pied = Squeal like a pig!
>>
File: 11n6nr.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
11n6nr.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>19334040
ahh
>>
>>19333241
Before i start i have to say that my family has a curse on them, because my great great grandfather was a satanist ( He had a black leather book, which was full of summoning spells).

So let's start!

>Be me 18
>Have a scary feeling in the middle of the night while in bed
>A feeling similar when you are close to a dangerous animal lika a Bear
>Hear noise
>Be fully awake
>Lights still off
>See hugh shadow infront of me
>Grabs my right arm
>Pulls me down onto the floor
>Holds me
>Can't move
>Scream 'Dad help me'
>Shadow lifts me back on my bed
>Disappeares
>Shaking out of fear
>Fall into a coma sleep
>Dream about this thing
>Wake up covered in sweat
>Fucked up for a week

The thing is a demon, who haunts all my family, my grandfather became super christian after seeing it when he was young.
My dad got lifted up in his bed, while my mom was frozen in shock.
This thing always attacks around 3 AM,
and tends to have glowing red eyes.

I read that people from across the globe had incountert similar creatures.
>>
File: lurking skeleton.jpg (260KB, 955x634px) Image search: [Google]
lurking skeleton.jpg
260KB, 955x634px
>>19340026
Honestly, abductions scare me more than any of the horrorpastas thrown around here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tYkNZz0b6k
Chills me everytime I think about someone's kid possibly never being seen again.
>>
>>19333339
>probably just a prank.

Sorry anon but your mom is a literal piece of shit. You could have gotten stolen.
>>
I used to have this one dream consistently, I would be walking out in the desert along some highway and off of it there was just desert around it. Except this one building it was (what I thought it to be/look like) a grain factory and silo. I would always go to it and try to get inside. I remember it so vividly as if it was actually real and I had been there.
>>
When I was 6 or so my uncle put his fingers up my bottom
>>
>>19333241
There's a legend about Lick road. A girl was murdered there by her boyfriend or something. Me and my friends were fucking around one day and decided our dumbasses were going to venture into Lick road.

We got there, and there were two different paths. We drove up the path that ended up leading to a bridge.
>apparently if you turn your car off, it won't come back on.
We're teenagers, yes, and stupid. We were not, though, [at the time] wanting to die on a bridge in the middle of a foggy night. So we kept going, driving up the path.
>'legend' also says that if you stall your car and turn your lights off, you'll see a girl in the mist.
We /did/ do that. I didn't see anything, but my friend swears on her goddamn deceased mother that she saw a face in the review mirror. We flipped out, but didn't want to turn around so we kept going.
We crossed the bridge pretty uneventfully. When we got home a few minutes later, one of my friends noticed writings in the condensation on the back mirror of the car. It said 'help me' backwards.

I know it sounds like bullshit, but this was the first [and hopefully last] paranormal thing thats ever happened to me, and it was honestly creepy as fuck. I haven't even suggested to go back on Lick road since then.
>>
>>19339281
Check out experience online. Tons of people have watched it go through windows and walls
>>
>be 6 - 7
>wake up
>need to pee
>walk through cold house
>far to bathroom from room
>get in and sit on toilet
>hear shower curtain move
>get a spook
>young woman, fully clothed
>wearing 1800' style clothing
>she just stares at me
>hear humming
>not sure if her, cofused
>6 years old
>don't know what ghosts are
>just calmly go back to bed
>never hear or see her again
>>
>>19340026
Die.
>>
>>19336879
Sounds like an orangutan! lol
>>
>>19345573
Whoa, spoopy
>>
>>19340026
>/x/- Literally anything so long as it's spooky
You're a big retard, anon. So long as it's creepy, it belongs on /x/
>>
>>19333379
had a similar experience,i was running a lot so i was sweaty so i sat down and rubbed my hands on my hair only to find bees in it,but there weren't any bees
>>
>>19342883
Yeah yeah that is totally not the bahdarmeinhoff phenomena you cocksucker
>>
>>19336801
>he lives in littlesville
>>
>around 10/11 years old
>have friend who I bike with around our cul-de-sac
>one day just chilling in front of my open garage
>there's a hill of flattened/dead grass to the left of the cul-de-sac
>see a massive black dog figure dash across the hill and towards the street that the hill overlooks
>both look at each other in panic
>"anon did you see that?"
>both confirm that we saw a huge black figure
>the figure dashed through the hill in one stride, that's how big the thing was
>>
>>19345825
Rue morgue, anon?
>>
>>19333339
Dear God that sounds horrible... Your mom seems to be an asshole
>>
>>19334146
Which drugs are you using?
>>
I can't remember if it was a dream or if it really happened, but I remember looking down on my index finger while a bloody hole on the middle of the finger kept getting bigger and bigger until it overloaded my whole finger. I think that's how the dream ended if it was a dream, but I also think some variation of that happened in real life too. Is there a name for this kind of phenomenon?
>>
File: cc9a6606eb4f.jpg (7KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
cc9a6606eb4f.jpg
7KB, 600x387px
>be me about 8/9
>playing hide and seek in the dark with cousin, cousin's friend, aunt
>me and cousin's friend hide behind curtains 'cause we're spastic
>glass panel doors behind the curtains overlook the creepy as fuck backyard
>already scared as my aunt tries to find us pretending to be a witch or some shit
>me and cousin's friend looking out into back garden
>suddenly a bunch of multicoloured lights silently hover over the treeline at the back of the garden almost identical to pic related
>me and cousin's friend spooked and in awe of this thing
>definitely wasn't a man made aircraft
>aunt finds us and I shit myself
>we play again shortly after and we hide in the same place because spastic
>see the same thing again but with different lights hover over some houses towards the direction the other one went
>come out of hiding to go show aunt
>of course it's gone
>she doesn't believe us and thinks it's a helicopter or a plane
>we insist it wasn't but she's not having any of it
>>
>>19339859
If you be your dad, then your dad being "one of those people" is grandfather or you switched perspectives?
>>
>>19333379
Fucking spoiled chocolate
>>
>>19342899
time portal baby. man nature gots lots of mysteries. I'd bet national park rangers see and experience tons of strange things.
>>
>be teenager
>currently sharing room with bro
>wake up early one morning around 3-4 randomly
>i'm feeling pretty awake but close eyes to go back to sleep, roll onto my side towards the wall
>a minute later hear "you're mine now" in a demonic voice from the middle of my room
>wtf i'm so dead, is this a nightmare?
>pretend to be asleep for afew minutes pondering what the hell is happening and what to do
>eventually jump up and darted across the room for the lights after a few minutes
>don't see anything out of the ordinary, bro is still asleep

It must have been a pretty intense auditory hallucination because it sounded legit as fuck.
>>
>>19333241
Story 1
>5 or 6 y/o
>just had magic pirate birthday party
>was cool shizz, decide to become a magician
>grab tupperware container & washcloth
>put spiderman in container, cover with washcloth
>gonna make him dissapear
>abra
>kadabra
>ALAKAZAM
>rip off washcloth, spiderman didn't disappear
>repeat several dozen times
>50~ tries in spiderman fucking disappears
>place the cloth back on the tupperware
>hocus fucking pocus I summon spiderman back from the void

Story 2
Was spooped by somebody in the middle of the night. Might have been a burglar, didn't look human tho, from what I remember it looked like a humanoid dark spot
>>
>>19333379
>>19335794
>>19336004
I'm a little freaked out right now, I had the same experience. Shadow figure leaning out behind a door
>>19351881
>>
>>19333339
Check'd um
>>
>>19340095
You alien fags are worse than those religious weirdos who feel the need to inject their belief into any damn story they hear.

Get a fucking grip, you loser.
>>
>>19344904
t. pedo
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.