[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NUKES DONT EXIST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0702.jpg (104KB, 575x862px)
IMG_0702.jpg
104KB, 575x862px
No really,

They don't.

https://youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c
>>
>>19333013
I believe him
>>
>>19333013
thermo nuclear weapons require blasting pads to generate enough force to split atoms. its kind of laughable when you see the size of the blasting pads

also it was proven by a british scientist that the hydrogen bomb (alleged nuclear fusion bomb) was fake. the fireball gave it away.this was in the early 90s. all of the footage shows a fire mushroom cloud. if it was a nuclear explosion it should be plasma (super heated gas) that would expand exponentially in all directions. there isnt a single model they could run that supported the alleged vids of the H bombs testing

what was the hydrogen bomb? liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen in a tank that was ignited with a electric ignition system. that will make a big explosion but not as big as it was claimed and not in any way generate fusion
>>
>>19333013
>>19333022
>>19333086
So,what was the Hiroshima bombings?
>>
>>19333086
I don't even have words for how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>19333013
This nigga actually makes sense.
>>
>>19333103
>so,what was the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings?*

Fix'd
>>
File: bomb power chart.gif (167KB, 602x372px) Image search: [Google]
bomb power chart.gif
167KB, 602x372px
This is why japan is still livable
>>
>>19333013
The reason that the radiation levels at Hiroshima and Nagasaki aren't significant is because those bombs were air-bursting devices. IIRC, most of the fallout from nuclear weapons is generated from interaction with the ground.

>I won't provide any evidence for anything, I'm just bringing this up. You have to do the research for me.
The only thing worse than a condescending idiot, is a lazy condescending idiot.

>>19333086
>thermo nuclear weapons require blasting pads to generate enough force to split atoms
What? No.

>also it was proven by a british scientist that the hydrogen bomb (alleged nuclear fusion bomb) was fake.
Do you have a source for that, or is this coming directly from your ass?

>all of the footage shows a fire mushroom cloud. if it was a nuclear explosion it should be plasma (super heated gas) that would expand exponentially in all directions.
Watch some slow-moption videos. There IS an expending sphere of plasma, and the mushroom cloud doesn’t form until it cools and convection takes over.
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQp1ox-SdRI

>what was the hydrogen bomb? liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen in a tank that was ignited with a electric ignition system
That wouldn't nearly be powerful enough to make the explosions shown.
>>
>>19333130
I was waiting for this. "And finally they will say World Wars never happened."
>>
i'd nuke those bazookas though
>>
>>19333013
If nukes don't exist explain those two nukes she's holding
/Selfthread
>>
>>19333013
its a nigger with a gay goatee. he must know the truth.
>>
>>19333123
No,
>>
>>19333013
Name pls
>>
I want to nuke her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.