[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat? Sphere? Get on /x/'s new level.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0081.jpg (320KB, 677x687px)
IMG_0081.jpg
320KB, 677x687px
Polarity theory states a positive force acts upon a neutral state to bring about a negative reaction. Because of it's inherent neutrality, that force then circles back to its neutral state.

>Electricity flow
>The atom
>Earth's water cycle

Consider the Big Bang as a positive force on the neutral void, expanding the universe. The further from the source energy gets, the more resistance it meets in space and the more it hardens. Matter is formed.

This can be applied to the Earth, considering the fact that the Earth is a hologram of energy--a simulation--a "program." The further its vibrations are from the source of its natural power, the harder those vibrations must work to overcome the material around them.

Polarity creates a Torus. That's my take on it; what's yours?
>>
>Big Bang

Here have a THIS

>Earth is flat
>Dinosaurs never existed
>There is no space
>The Global elite runs the world
>The Global elite are the ones from the Synagogue of Satan
>Aliens are a psyop, to distract us from demons
>Childabuse/trafficking/murdering
>Dmt extraction, to tap into the demonic dimension
>Human sacrifices for Satan
>Jesus never died nor was he crucified
>The jews crucified one of their own, unknowingly. God tricked them.
>Jesus is alive and will come back.
>Muhammad and Jesus are literally broes from another moes
>Floruide in water and toothpaste, poisoning our pineal gland
>Pineal gland is our third eye
>Our third eye is what enlightens us
>We can all reach enlightment
>But satan is too smart to let us do that
>The religious wars never ended
>There are only proxy 500million people, and not 8 billion
>Politcs are just in real life tvshow
>Actors almost all of them
>Russia, China, USA, NK, and many many more are all secretly friends
>>
>>19332994

Also
>Giants did exist

Or the ancient pyramids and other enormous buildings were built with the help of cranemachines, trucks and dynamites. But wait.. This was around 4000bc-10000bc? wat

your take
>>
>>19332994
Hey there! I'm sorry your comment failed to offer much to the discussion. Lemme help!

It sounds like you realize that the answers to our existence are hidden across all mediums, not just one. Don't discount one so easily!

The Big Bang is Science's take on the spark of the existence of a Source which led to the further crystallization of energy into form and matter.

If there wasn't a positive force to begin all of existence, then what the actual fuck actually happened? Any other theories?
>>
>Electricity flow
>The atom
>Earth's water cycle

So, you're basically saying

>Big Bang
>Expansion
>Matter formed
>Magically whater is created
>Electricity and atom what?
>And evolution happens, and we are the spawns from it?

So literally
>Big bang
>Shitposting on 4chan

Are you afraid of there being a God? Or that we are a creation? Because everything points to that. I have yet too seen anything being created from nothing.. And watch out for media, schools, movies, and always be skeptical when reading about history. And if someone calls himself enlightened/professor in this that, and that you should absolutely trust him because he says he knows what he is talking about, be sceptical x 100.

Also, it is nice too see that flat earth threads are popping up more and more, everywhere. Not just on 4chan. The people are finally waking up.
>>
>>19333012
You're close.
>Nephilim
>If you make things vibrate at the right resonance, they will hover
>>
>>19333059
>>Big bang
>Mainstream thoughts
Try harder, this is /x/
>>
Dear God can't you tards see how forced this flat earth shit is? The people pushing it say stuff that is too retarded, but it's because they don't really believe in it, they are shills just trying to start conflict to cover up the truth, HOLLOW earth. Since hollow earth picked up in popularity (with actual evidence to back it), flat earth shills have been shoving it down everywhere they can (the reason you see flat earth in mainstream media and not hollow earth, they don't want it to get seen). The government ( the NWO, not cia or whatever bullshit) has done other distractions to cover truths before, there was a document that called it the "conspiracy conspiracy". The most popular was the moon landing, they pushed the "lel moon landing FAKE" to cover the truth, which was extraterrestrial life already being on the moon.
>>
>>19332934
If Earth was a torus, there would be a point on it you could look up and see the opposite side.
>>
>>19332934
all the fucking idiots in this thread that don't understand that the big bang is the source (your magic bearded sky man) breathing out creation into the void
>>
>>19333026
Where does the positive force come from? There MUST have been someting or someone setting it in motion, rather than it just happened. The big bang science and many other sciences are literally created by the elite and there is a really good reason that these theories are being pushed down our throats since first day in school.

If you want a theory, i'd say God created the world, and everything else. If you want evidence, i'd say just take a look on society, on history, read a book or two, and you'll see for yourself, but ofc that is entirely up to you.
But dont be afraid of asking the most bizarre questions, dont be afriad of seeking and exploring the most bizarre theories, and most importantly, dont be afraid of seeking the truth.. For it is written that those who seek find, and those who call are answered..
>>
>>19333133
I would agree IF the earth was indeed a globe. But its not, so i dont agree. :/
>>
>>19333134
holy shit so you actually believe all that stuff!

i thought you were making fun of all the roleplayers on here, you do realise they are roleplaying right? nobody actually believes that shit.

i sincerely hope you continue to lock yourself away, nobody needs to hear the cancer seeping from your mind.
>>
>>19333147
>earth needs to be a globe for the big bang theory to happen

umm sweetie you could learn a thing or two from science instead of just ignoring everything via your incessant paranoia.

it's ok to pick and choose what you believe but you won't learn anything if you don't at least listen to the shit you don't wanna hear
>>
>>19333176
Nobody believes it you say? Lol sure, keep telling urself that. You're probably one of those who believes any shit simply because everyone else believes it. Once you realize that NASA is yet another fake agencie, and that the world is absolutely not like what theyre telling us, and that most of the history as we know it is fabricated, only then can you open your eyes to the truth. There's is so much more that you have yet to see. Until then you'll only be one of those who's fallen for the tricks of satan himself. Also, why are the most wealthiest families in a way, also religous? Have you ever asked yourself this? The global elite are literally satanists, once you find out how their rituals are. I guess these people are stupid too. B

>Believing that something was created out of nothing is absolutely not stupid and also that's what everyone else thinks, so that must be the truth!
>Call others stupid.

lol sure man
>>
>>19333189
Boy, first you gotta understand that the universe as they tell us, is not in fact as they tell us.
There's no milkyway, there's no galaxies.
There isn't billions of stars with their own planets circulating around them.
I've learned alot over the years. I've gone from being an atheist to being a believer in God whole heartedly.
I've gone from believing that the universe is never ending and that we just are a tiny shit in it and that aliens exist, to believing that there's no universe at all, and that aliens is just a psyop, but rather that demons are real.
I am extremely openminded and i dont easily believe shit, but i now know for a fact.
And also what i think doesn't come from some youtube video
or a shitty conspiracy theory site.
I've read books, i've done research, i've compared alot of different theroies, and i've made my own conclusions. I listen to all kinds of shit, and i choose to believe the most convincing shit.

Most of you guys aren't even well read. You might be well educated according to society, you might have studied someting flashy, you might see urselves as allknowing, but you all forget who runs society. You all forget to ask the most simplest questions of them all.
You all believe without asking. You all believe simply because some authoritarian tells you to.
And meanwhile you forget to ask why, and how. You forget to seek alternate truth, for they have already made you believe that the truth THEY have offered you, IS the only truth..
>>
File: Happy Bear.jpg (109KB, 608x915px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Bear.jpg
109KB, 608x915px
>>19333265
>NASA is yet another fake agencie

it's agency, and yeah they hide stuff obviously but it's more along the lines of "our astronauts saw some spoopy alien ships in space"

>the world is absolutely not like what theyre telling us

yep, it's a loosh harvest for the demiurge

>most of the history as we know it is fabricated

once again i have to agree, jesus preached reincarnation but the church removed it from the bible so that they could tax for repentance. mary was never a virgin, the original hebrew word used simply meant "young woman" and to top it off the concept of hell was stolen from zoroastrianism

>who's fallen for the tricks of satan himself

say's the guy who's trapped in the prison of his mind, are you living your life in at least 51% servitude to others?

>The global elite are literally satanists

everybody knows that, why are you telling me like it's something new? still doesn't mean the earth is flat

>believing that something was created out of nothing

nope, god obviously created this universe with the big bang.

>call others stupid

you have to get out of your own head, stop living out of fear and start practising unconditional love lest you waste your connection to your 6th density self.

you do realise that you are god right? maybe we shouldn't get into that because i doubt that you can open your eyes to the truth
>>
File: 1470908671425.jpg (3MB, 1395x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470908671425.jpg
3MB, 1395x2048px
>>19333320
>implying it has to be one way or the other
>implying god didn't create the galaxies
>implying that aliens and demons can't co-exist

>I am extremely openminded

no man you're really not, you obviously have to have it one way or the other

>I've read books, i've done research

please, enlighten me

>Most of you guys aren't even well read

look man i haven't brought up your horrible grammar or the fact that you're obviously not a native english speaker, let alone the fact that you aren't white so don't even start

just out of curiosity, what do you think of pic related?

ps. i know you're just masquerading as a simpleton as some kind of sick pleasure but in the rare case that a lost soul enters this thread i want to clearly refute your logic
>>
>>19333102
Look at how many people are targeting things that aren't even relevant to what the OP suggests.

Look at how carefully constructed comments refuse to propose anything constructive.

Think about what folks are trying to stop others from talking about.
>>
What about night time? Is the other side of the black?
Checkmate
>>
>>19333366
>Saw some spoopy aliens
Why would they make statements such as "There might be life in universe" etc then? Shouldn't they be doing the opposite?

Nah, i dont buy it.

>Demiurge

There's too little information on this subject. Please enlighten me.

>Jesus etc etc
The bible was corrupted and has been misunderstood since its birth. If Jesus did preach reincarnation, idk if it's true but i doubt that, he probably meant the afterlife. Yet another misunderstanding.

>Trapped in my prisonmind

What i'm trying to say is that Satans minions, and satan himself, are decieving humans everyday, every second. There are powers working against us. Powers that infects our hearts with black matter. I'd call it bullshit if satan just hated us and wanted to kill us all directly but that would just put us in hell. But no, instead, the society as we know it today, are merely made to twist our minds and sin without any regret, thus getting a free ticket to hell.

>..

Ok i noticed that u guys are one a whole new level, a level i haven't yet seen. For me, There's God, there's good and bad, there's gods prophets, gods books, and then there's those who oppose god. Satan and those who worship him. I do not believe in aliens, for i believe that the earth is flat. I do believe that we humans can tap into other dimensions by opening our third eye, or taking specific drugs. I do believe we can get enlightened almost like the prophets did. But i do not believe we are equal to god. This is my truth.. From what i've seen and read until this day, these are my conclusions. I do also believe in most of the religions, not only one, because i see that there's fragments of our god everywhere. I believe we've had 124000 prohpets in this world.. There's much more etc etc but the heck are you talking about? Show me your version of it.
>>
>>19333432

What are you tying to imply? Is the earth flat or hollow?
>>
>>19333417
I'm telling you my version of it, and what seems most likely to me. And to me it's that there's no universe, no bigbang and no galaxies..

They could, but since there's no universe, the aliens can't exist.. The universe/aliens bs is just a hoax created by the satanistic elite, just to make us look at the wrong direction.

I am open to other versions as well, i dont think i've seen your version tho. I can have my beliefs challenged, but then i'm going to need some proof, like for instance that the earth isn't flat.

I've been noticing many hollow earthers, demiurgers, and other stuff in /x but i've never believed them because no one has ever presented them. It just sounds like a hoax to me.

The books im talking about are the Abrahamitic ones. I have not yet fully examined them, but i've found many truths in them. I've also found other truths, fragments of God, in other religions. Most of the religions has a common core. So in a way and to an extent, i believe most religions, some more than the others.

And yes i'm not a native speaker and i don't usually post, and what does me not being or being white have to do with anything? Are you one of those muh-white-heritage boys?

That pic prolly comes from david ickes reptilian thing. In reality this whole reptilian thing is just a codeword for the globalistic zionists who's in bed with satan and who's also doing occasional trips to the demonic dimensions by extracting DMT from tortured and almost dead childrens brains, pineal glands to be more exact.

What's wrong with my logic? Please do show us your logic.
>>
>>19333489
>There's too little information on this subject. Please enlighten me.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

>Show me your version of it

http://www.lawofone.info/
>>
>>19333563

Wow.. You are really linking?
I want a summary from you
Not some broken website where u barely can navigate.

>>
>>19333563

Greentext it
>>
File: Adamantites.jpg (128KB, 1600x2131px)
Adamantites.jpg
128KB, 1600x2131px
>>19333555
sorry for being so harsh, i can see that you are earnestly questing for knowledge. i've just been trying to guide flat earthers for so long that it tires me (especially when half of them are trolling). please continue on your path and keep and open mind but if there some wisdom you take from me, be it this:

>you are god experiencing your own creation through individual consciousness
>you already know everything there is to know because you are god
>the point of this reality is to experience that knowing, to feel it
>focus on love, love expands and creates
>steer away from fear (believing that THEY can harm you), fear contracts and destroys
>remember that you are immortal and cannot be destroyed, do not fear for your earthly form
>our gift as humans is "choice over instinct"
>employ this gift and practice unconditional love as Yeshua did

also

>we have complete free will without consequence because "god" cannot lose and he would never want to punish himself, however this only strengthens our responsibility to spread light and love

In the bigger picture, life is a dream where we get to BE instead of residing in the realm of the absolute (heaven) what you do is up to you but remember that love leads straight back to god

have some more aliens, they all carry the divine spark (even the demonic ones) just as a rock or grain of sand does, don't hate them because they appear different.
>>
>>19333573
i thought you were questing for knowledge? the ascended master does not ask to be spoonfed, he is always hungry and so he eats all information and shits out the waste, i just handed you some nourishing food.

>>19333578
you will never find true knowledge on 4chan, especially in a greentext. go do the research yourself so that you can make your own interpretation.

t.guy who just spent his w/e reading the talmud
>>
>>19333649

I just wanted a summary, so i can get a grasp of what it is and if it's even worth looking into it.

Whatever
>>
>>19333667
>if it's even worth looking into it

everything is worth looking into, you don't think i looked into flat earth for at least a day?

i'll say it again, eat all information and shit out the waste

you will starve if you become picky or lazy ie. asking for summaries, only entertaining info that adheres to you belief system. get out there and experience discovering that you are ALL THAT IS.
>>
>>19333631

So, basically we need to quit getting flouride in to our bodies and start practicing the opening of our third eye, the pineal gland.
Once we've done that, we can tap into other dimensions and gain the allmighty knowledge, and we can also communicate with other beings when in that state of enlightenment.
When in such state, we can also see what many call the afterlife, our soul literally leaves our body and we float through the dimensions as we like
And the soul comes back to our body when we demand it to?

Yes, no?
>>
>>19333744
>no

the pineal gland is complete bullshit, flouride is however bad for your teeth, ask any dentist.

i didn't talk about anything that you are talking about now, wtf dude?

still:

>souls aren't within our bodies
>souls are a consciousness bubble that surrounds our being, holding the atoms together
>the collective consciousness is all of our "souls" keeping the planet materialised

you wanna see other dimensions? induce sleep paralysis by breathing through your forehead whilst sleeping on your back, will your body to tingle even more (this vibration separates your astral self) and then climb the golden rope. you could alternatively smoke dmt (acacia dmt is best) but it's a lot less wholesome and if you're not ready you will most likely develop schizophrenia
>>
How about Dmt?
I do believe that through detox, meditation and pure love a human being can tap into the other dimensions. Maybe its not the pineal gland sure, but the fact that dmt are used by the elites, and that many normal people who has used dmt have alm been reporting that they literally gone in to a new world and seeing other creatures, idk, it might be true you know. Somehow i think its all related.

Aaah, now we are talking. Lucid dreaming they call it eh? I've been trying this, once it almost happened exactly as you describe it, just recetly too. I was focusing on the middle of my forehead. I felt vibrations, as if something was pressing really hard there, for a second i felt like i was going to die, then suddenly it was all fine. I felt really good and extremely relieved. I just dont know how to stay there. I fell back to my body really quick again. Got any tips on how to actually stay there, once you get there?

Also, whenever i have lucid dreams, i cant wake myself. I just go along with the dream, i cant really control it. And those times when i realize i am in a lucid dream, i insantly fall back in to my body. Maybe its wrong calling it lucid dreams but i dont have another word for it. But yeah, do you have any tips or further knowledge?
>>
>>19334436
Ayahuasca, yeah, its not really easy to get. But how about the Dmt that is created in the human mind? Do you have any comments on that, or that the global elite are supposedly extracting dmt from almost dead children?
>>
>>19333894

See

>>19334443
>>
>>19333495
I'm just trying to talk about the Polarity Theory (torus) as it applies to our reality (planet.)

Notice how an argument arose with stock photos. Look at the posts loaded with trigger words because "oh yes look at me I am normal 4chan poster."

Notice how no one is talking about Polarity or a Torus. It is only hollow or flat or NOTHING ELSE YOU BETTER NOT SPEAK OF.

Really?
>>
>>19334730
Maybe it is because almost no one is familiar with this concept of yours. I tried to do some reading but im not exactly sure what you are trying to say. And the fact that i am a bigbang denier and a flatearth believer makes the whole thing much harder. I think what you need is either a video explaing it in a really good way or some scientific research that can be related to it, together with some nice greentext or a short but wellwritten summary.

Speaking of the earth is a touchy subject nowadays because of the flatearth researches that has been conducted and the fact that the research has been found trustworthy by all kinds of people around the world, has also been the cause of an anger that has been sparked by people who are mainly afraid of questioning their reality, and their authoritarians/governments. Those are people whos world would fall apart if a flat earth actually existed. Some of them has even gone as far as to disguise themselves as flatearthers and making ridiculous claims in order to discredit or falsify the theories even more. Real flatearthers noticed this and thus did a war begin between them.
>>
>>19332994
this guy is correct, but to many redpills at once.
>>
>>19333320
im here with ya man
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.