[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call out your opponent ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 16DRIVE-jumbo.jpg (147KB, 1024x929px) Image search: [Google]
16DRIVE-jumbo.jpg
147KB, 1024x929px
Finish it.

Life is a spiritual battlefield.
>>
life is a spiritual penthouse in West LA
>>
>>19332511
checked

everyone has a rival in life

call him out and win that penthouse suite
>>
I'm calling out obama bc i hate him bring it
>>
The 150lbs of excess fat on my body.
>>
That demon that looked like a fox that was hiding in my neighbor's yard.
I saw you looking at me and you know it. Cross that fence line and you've violated the NAP. Pretty sure you don't have any rights as a mere cognitive shadow anyway but I respect the accords. You weren't even really bothering me but shit nigga that's creepy as fuck.
Honestly it might not have even been a demon. It could have been a rogue fae.
>>
Procastination
>>
>>19332504
BAH
CMG
JDG
CLD
JMJ
SJB
RME
JS
BA
>>
>>19332504
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...i'm callin u out, creed...*unsheahts ademantian claws*
>>
>>19332733
you're fuckin awesome
>>
>>19332690
WIZARD
FIGHT
OH
SHIT
>>
ape finna ride on someone
>>
I'm coming for you.
The next time I see you, I'm going to kick your ass.
What you did has essentially ruined both my physical and mental state you shit.
You better hope I get filled with some divine strength the next time I see you, or else your asskicking just got a whole lot longer.
>>
Like, people who tell fake stories they know to be fake without labeling them
Without those people everything would be better
fiction is fine just label it
If we could trust everyone was doing this, /x/ boards would be nearly dead worldwide, and most of the activity they got would be related to unmet mental health needs, but the signal-to-noise ratio would still be less impossible than the status quo.
Unfortunately, new age losers can't give up the easy teats of attention, and are forever trapped in 90's trolling mindsets. They'll die and still be trapped in 90's trolling mindsets at this rate.
Oh well. Humans are doing cool things elsewhere, too.
>>
Tungsten
>>
>>19332897
I'm twice your size and I ruined your mental and physical health without even touching you. I'm way stronger than you.
>>
>>19332902
That darn 90's trolling mindset! It's surely not a byproduct of anonymity, it has to be a trend and you don't follow trend because you're different, right?
>>
>>19333271
That wasn't for you faggot.
I'd break you with my mind and penis within an instant you literal piss amoeba.
>>
>>19333344

Where does this homophobia come from if you also want to break me with your penis? Is this what you're fighting against? Your repressed homosexual feelings? Know that you do not have to be ashamed of it.
>>
The Illuminati.
>>
File: 041.gif (320KB, 165x115px)
041.gif
320KB, 165x115px
>>19333344

>piss amoeba
>>
The one you love the most
>>
Myself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.