[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About this alien..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: proof-fixed.gif (160KB, 487x274px) Image search: [Google]
proof-fixed.gif
160KB, 487x274px
We have all seen the CGI high res render, and we've all seen the confession by the creator.
But the part that everyone overlooks is that the original blurred image we got was different than the CGI image.
The creator of the CGI one stated th at he made it to leech off the original image, and that it was NOT the original.
So I made this comparison to show you the differences between the high res CGI render and the original, and I found some shocking shit.
If you have any more info on this image, please dump it in this thread.
>>
File: org-apol.png (183KB, 485x277px) Image search: [Google]
org-apol.png
183KB, 485x277px
OP here, here is the original with no text that was in the animation.
>>
File: FAKE AND GAY.png (34KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
FAKE AND GAY.png
34KB, 280x280px
Three words:
FAKE AND GAY
>>
Excellent observations regarding the differences in those two images. I think your gif definitely raises questions that deserve to be answered. Hopefully one day we will get to the bottom of this.
>>
OP here, again, a few hours later. I came to say that I did pixelate and blur the CGI image so it would look more like the actual original image.
>>
>>19332471
How is it "shocking"?
>>
complete bullshit

You cant edit a image you vomit from and that the cia deliberatsly ddos your system for
>>
>>19334512
>ddos your system.
I can tell you don't know what that means.
>>
>>19332471

I was here when this happened. It was fake and gay, a group of people in discord were photoshopping fakes and spreading rumors. The servers went down and they started this shit on a laugh.

No Ayy LMAO this time, let it go.
>>
>>19334607
>servers crash
>within the hour hour 2 high res 3d models exist as well as dozens of shitty Photoshop mock ups are posted all with the same line of text
>"you mean this one?"
>>
>>19332471
>>19332477
fake and gay

cleanse the gene pool, and off yourself
>>
>>19334764
are you somehow implying photoshop is hard to work with?

try GIMP out, that should blow your mind, especially if you think photoshop is difficult
>>
>>19332501
ayy now be nice
>>
File: 1494724432752.jpg (1MB, 2000x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1494724432752.jpg
1MB, 2000x1404px
>>19332471
>>19332477
You are into something OP...
>>
>>19334607
Servers went down after picture and, other threads were created immediately after, so not enough time passed for them to make high rez pictures. This next reason is why you are a shill, people got banned within minutes of the server shut down as soon as it was posted the thread was closed and the people were banned. You dont get banned for posting fake anything pictures you fucking tool.
>>
>>19335892
lel u gullible idiots really need to learn occam's razor. i bet the mods laugh about the banning all the time, because they knew if they banned some guy's stupid cg alien shop, that the sheep herds here would automatically assume conspiracy.
>>
God damn it, when will this shit stop?
>>
>>19336711
When we find out the truth, who made the original ayy!
>>
>>19334776
I never said it was hard to work with
I said the rate at which the shills put out dozens of fakes was stupendous
>>
>>19336789
They channeled all of their autism power to create the images in such a short period of time.
>>
>>19332471
His name is Tim.
He's a nice guy.
He crashed at my place for a few weeks.
I taught him how to play bar chords and make a catchy stoner pop song how to skateboard. Soon after he got addicted to coke and RuneScape. We all decided it was best for him to return home.

Earth is a fucked up place for an alien man.
>>
>>19336972
Are you kidding me? It sounds like Tim had a blast!
>>
>>19335983
>occams didlo

while you are completely right about these gullible idiots i wish you would stop using that simpleton term, using it makes you seem like you just started junior high and it's quintessentially reddit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.