[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

OK Lets Do a Thread For Mandela Effect
>>
>>19332405
Holy shit OP
>>
File: 1486210321293.png (902KB, 620x907px) Image search: [Google]
1486210321293.png
902KB, 620x907px
>>
>>19332405
my forks in my kitchen have shifted and elongated.

The dishwasher has extra buttons.
>>
The song The End of The World by Skeeter Davis was in the end titles of Mars Attacks!, but in this reality now it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sonLd-32ns4
>>
>>19332405
There was a lego set that had two different colors for the legs of C3PO, that's how I found out at first. This was many years ago, he definitely always had a silver right leg.
>>
>>19332551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0fpBgzuws
>>
My bf and I remember Larry King died years ago, no more than ten. and a few months ago we see he's still alive
>>
>>19333353

His show got canceled.

>>19332405

What the fuck? Never noticed that. Can't imagine nearly anyone has. Probably why George Lucas is such a condescending prick.
>>
Ok, ive always been on the fence with the whole Mandela Effect this right here fucking made me believe 100 percent:

Remember the twins from Alice in wonderland (cartoon)? I remember them having little propellers in their hats, NOW THEY ARE FUCKING GONE AND REPLACES WITH LONG GREEN FLAGS.

I was born in 86 and me and my little sister used to watch that movie ALL THE TIME for years, there is no fucking way I "misremember" that, the mandela effect is real we are shifting dimensions.
>>
File: 1500392221694.jpg (10KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500392221694.jpg
10KB, 240x180px
I remember my peen being hard, but now it is soft. Cinderella effect confirmed?
>>
File: febreze.jpg (20KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
febreze.jpg
20KB, 450x450px
Febreeze has actually been spelled Febreze this entire time
>>
the actual point of this effect is also why it is jokingly called the "mandalla effect" Like a flower. Like a mandalla, (((they))) have us segregated according to opinion and culture it a color wheel that they can freely pick from, and put whichever citizens they need to in the places they need them to be.

The citizens keep themselves separated, they will argue that their own opinions are correct and only agree with others that are on the same mandalla "petal" as them. Pikachu had a black tail, only to those who saw it. They are deemed wrong by anyone who saw the yellow tail, thus enforcing the segregation even further.
>>
>>19333377
I always noticed it and it always bothered me
>>
Charles Manson is still alive. Fool died at least three times now in prison.
>>
i didn't remember scooby doo being like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykOhCK6yrI
>>
>>19334031
it's spelled febreeze in my current timeline, though.
>>
>>19334097
It's from Nelson Mandela, you fucking moron. Kill yourself.
>>
>>19333415
>Cinderella effect

haha I'm stealing that
>>
>>19335606
you mean the guy that was imprisoned and eventually died while still in prison? Why?
>>
>>19334097
no you fucking retard it is called "mandela" because one of the most popular mandela effects have to do with nelson mandela. baka autistic faggots
>>
>>19333413
I too remember the propellers on the hats.
Apparently others do too.

http://www.thecostumer.com/p-19255-tweedledee-tweedledum-propeller-hat.aspx
>>
>>19332492
Ahahahaha YES
>>
>>19335596
Wtf did I just watch
>>
File: humaned.png (112KB, 364x421px) Image search: [Google]
humaned.png
112KB, 364x421px
>>19332405
I believe the mandela effect is real, but in this case I think it's because of all the crap that was changed in the "digitally remastered" version of Star Wars compared to the 1978 film version

Using this example is an attempt to discredit the whole phenomenon.
>>
>>19336040
what's the matter, don't understand brilliant satire?
>>
>>19332405
>>19333333
>>
>>19336177
Hahaha hahaha that fucking picture. Post more like that
>>
>>19332405
Anyone on the Fruit of the Loom underwear logo?

I always remembered there being a cornucopia behind the fruit. Now there's a huge apple in the center, instead.
>>
>>19333413
Being this gullible...
>>
Cocoa Cola is now called Coka Cola and doesn't taste like chocolate, what fucking universe is this?
>>
Just look up c3po costume changes and all of it is well documented. Like his arm being red.
>>
>>19336743
Shit, you are waaayyyy off, my dude. I went through that universe a while back. Gotta admit, that flavour was pretty dank.

Have you been through the reality in which Hillary Clinton wins?
>>
>>19336768
Not him but I did. I'm from a reality where Hillary was president for years. Life was good.

I woke up in this.. hell.
>>
>>19332405
N-NANI?!
>>
>>19336768
I thought Clinton died during her presidential race, you're telling me she didn't?!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.