[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing 411 - could it be big foot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: missing_map.jpg (198KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
missing_map.jpg
198KB, 1280x853px
Came across these links:
https://archive.org/details/Missing411
https://archive.org/details/DavidPaulides-missing-411
>What do you guys think? If not big foot than WTF is causing these disappearances?
>>
Would be spooky and cool if it was
>>
>>19333312
But it is? Children remains are being found a good few hundred miles above mountains and there are no tracks or scent. Not to mention a German physicist disappeared in Yosemite Park as well. Just straight up vanished. Dogs can't smell anything, professional trackers can't find anything. Hell, sheriffs of these national park won't even cooperate. They will NOT let you see the list of people that have gone missing in this parks, almost asking for a lucrative amount of money for them.

I'm not saying it's aliens or Bigfoot. But to say nothing strange is happening is foolish.
>>
>>19332394

Seems like Texas is behind it.
>>
Wouldn't there be a movie about it?
>>
>>19332394
>>19333393
what the fuck are you talking about? you're just blathering and making things up. post some evidence
>>
>>19333393
At least post police reports or news articles.

People like you are the reason /x/ is cancer
>>
>>19334990
Just read the book.
>>
>>19334840
>>19334840
I posted links. But let me see if I can find more info for you.
>>
>>19333393
In the links posted they talk about it mostly being white people taken. Not very many African descendants and only 1 Asian.
>>
>>19332394
https://twomovies.tv/watch_movie/Missing_411
>>
>>19332394
Also, David Paulides says this is a world wide phenomenon
>>
>>19332394
Fey folk

Faeries don't fuck around, man, if you go into one of their boulder fields or dry creek beds or rings while no one is around, they'll either kill you or keep you in their dimension for years and plop you back out, thinking you were only gone a few minutes.
>>
The amount of people who don't know about David Paulides' work in this thread is astonishing lol.
>>
The urban dissapearences are quite eerie too, where people call loved ones to pick them up from somewhere, hear a big swoosh sound like strong wind and the person on the line either cusses or says something and then theyre gone.
>>
>>19335585
I used to agree with that theory. But the can appear to be Fairy, Extraterrestrial, Big Foot. I don't know man, it seems really strange. Some of the stuff they've found reminds me of the animal mutilations on ranches. The cattle avoid the mutilated animal, but they don't avoid cattle that die of natural causes.
>>
>>19335619
Srly! What's up with 4chan?
>>
>>19334840
Listen to just one interview with David Paulides and you'll get all this info, you fucktard.
>>
>>19335633
Like that dude in Minnesota who was a local government official or something.
>>
>>19334840
>>19334990
Read the books or listen to an interview to David you brain dead idiot. You don't know shit about this case huh?
>>
>>19332394
Many old american folktales about this. Ever hear about the hairy man? How folklore describes the devil?

What about the stairs in the middle of the wilderness?

Daytlov pass/ Mountain of Terror very similar.....

Personally, I think Yeti/Bigfoot is demonic.....maybe the watchers have returned? Definitely trans dimensional......
>>
>>19335661
Maybe the Watchers never left, if they can change their appearance they look like all the folklore. Or what if it's something bigger? The ancients did human sacrifices...maybe this is the modern version of human sacrifice?
>>
>>19332394
It sounds more like forest spirits or fae to me. The boulder fields and river beds are too on the nose to be anything else. National parks are basically untouched land, whatever lived on that land millions of years ago probably still lives there now.
>>
>>19335661
The stairs in the woods stuff was fiction.
>>
>>19335661
I may be wrong but the stairs stuff is a reddit meme.

However I think it would be quite fun to put in random stairs in desolate areas. Imagine the reaction some hikers would get.
>>
>>19334734
Just released one. Only focuses on a few cases and stays away from paranormal explanations, although it hints at it. Pretty good imo. Called "Missing411"
>>
>>19335561
Black people don't go camping/hiking. They be shootin shit up n shit. If they do, there are far fewer than whites.
>>
Followed Paulides since about 2011 or so. Pretty interesting. Wish he was a better writer though. It is not clear really what is behind it. Wouldn't think it would be bigfoot, how is he goig to kidnap people outside the fleet center in Bston?
>>
>>19335633
Yup. There was one in Boston right outside TD Garden a few years back. Dude called his gf halfway through the game to pick him up, said he was on Nashua St (right next to arena). His gf her him ask someone what the address was. She gets there, calls him, and he is never seen again. His phone is found smashed a few hundred feet away, with no other trace of him ever found. This all occurred in a fairly populated area of Boston. Look up Boston's Mysterious Vanishing Men for more shit like this.
>>
>>19332394
Democrats
>>
>>19333414
Yeah, Texas isn't a place where there are a lot of missing people. Mostly in places with a lot of natural precipitation.
>>
>>19335729
Untrue. I know many blacks that love to go hiking and camping, and many Mexicans as well. It would do you well to socialize.
>>
>>19335641
Here's a link on the cattle mutilations - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
>>
>>19335886
>mutil
after an animal has been mutilated the rest of the herd behaves strangely and will keep their distance from the carcass for days. They look afraid and are in visible distress. A Utah rancher reported that the horse he was riding became very nervous when it saw a mutilated cow. The horse started to snort and would not go near the cow.........Animals that die of natural causes do not seem to trigger the same type of reaction from other animals. On a recent trip to a Nevada ranch (Dec. 1996), a dead cow was found on a pasture close to the highway. The cause of death appeared to be distocia. Part of an oversized calf was engaged in the pelvic tract, but the birth could not be finalized. The exhausting efforts of the cow resulted in her death. The carcass was not removed for over ten days. Animals grazing in the immediate area were not bothered by the carcass.
ANIMAL MUTILATIONS: WHAT WE DON'T KNOW (http://www.nidsci.org/articles/animal2.php)
George E. Onet
>>
>>19335656
Been awhile and so many cases, do tell.
>>
>>19335946
My point on the cattle mutilations was that search dogs won't look for the missing individuals. They will walk in circles or just lie down. It seems similar to me.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19332394
>>19333312
>>19333393
>>19335633
>>19335748
>>19335770

1) [/EWO/ Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/%2FEWO%2F/start/8%2F10%2F16/] (Symbolism,Occult, etc Research)

2) [/ELB/ Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/%2FELB%2F/start/3%2F30%2F17/ & http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/%2FElizabeth%20Lee%20Beck%2F/start/7%2F1%2F17/end/7%2F21%2F17/] (Organ Trafficking/Harvesting Research)

3) [/HTG/ Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/%2FHTG%2F/start/3%2F30%2F17/] (Trafficking Research)

4) [KB Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

>>19335886
>>19335928

Cattle Mutilations are part of Government/Corporate Experiments.
>>
File: 1477250487118.png (630KB, 2000x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1477250487118.png
630KB, 2000x2750px
>>19335729
>>19335868
Bullshit dude. White people are, far and away, much more likely to be into /out/ activities like hiking and camping than black people. Mexicans I have no experience with in regards to being innawoods.

That said, I find city folks, regardless of race, tend to be spooked by the woods. Some years ago, an older friend of mine hosted some old buddies at his house. We live in a pretty rural area. His friends were all older white New Yorkers, and some had been involved in organized crime. Without getting into any details, some of these guys were big dudes who I wouldn't doubt for a second had killed people.

Anyway, when the party was winding down and it was dark, we were out on his back deck, which faces the woods, and some animal noises started coming from said woods. Immediately, these NY gangster motherfuckers start saying shit like "What the FUCK is that?" and I swear to god these guys thought bigfoot or some shit was going to attack them. They quickly filed back indoors. It was fucking hilarious to see those dudes get shook so fast by some animals screetching in the dark woods.
>>
>>19335868
He meant in general, and he's right. If you look at national park attendance, proportionally minorities don't go them anywhere near as much as whitey
>>
>>19337434
Their only experience with the woods is horror movies and stuff, it's not a surprise they get spooped by them
>>
>>19332394

Most of the clusters are well known to be home of many land wights (elves, fairies, etc. brought over from the old world and small peeking people and sasquatch already in the new world)

The reports that people have missing time / confusion / amnesia support my theory that it is land wights. Could be ayy lmaos too though.

Then there are the few cases especially the one where the guy is on the phone claiming something is following him. I'd say each case is probably something pretty different.
>>
>>19337855
>land wights, Sasquatch, ayy lmaos
The stories are so similar that I think it's one entitiy and not 3. Because ufo abduction stories sound like fae abductions and even Sasquatch abductions. How could 3 different species act the same?
https://www.sott.net/article/244944-Bigfoot-and-UFOs-The-connection-Interview-with-Stan-Gordon
>>
When I was 16 I was hiking with some classmates and I fell a bit behind. They were all try hard hikers and it was only like my 3rd time out with them in the area so I was worried I'd get lost.

They were maybe 30 yards in front of me but the trail bent in a way that I was about to lose sight of them. I'd say 15 seconds after they went out of my sight I heard something to the left of me and turned my head just to have a pretty good sized rock hit the bill of my baseball cap and crack into my forehead.

I fell down on my hands and knees and screamed for help and thankfully they had remembered I didn't know my way around and had turned back once they realized I was way behind.

One of the guys was sprinting towards me and shouting but he was looking at me, he was looking like to my back and to my left. He got to me and drug me to my feet and was asking me what it was and what happened and I told him I didn't see anything but a rock hit me.

The others got there and I guess they saw something too, they said something was laying on the edge of this like lip on the left side of the trail with an arm out stretched towards me.

It dropped out of sight when my friends reappeared and we were all pretty shook up about it. I never saw anything but I just sort of wonder if bigfoots don't snipe hikers with rocks then drag them away. I'm fairly sure if that rock hit me in the side of the head like around the temple I might have died.
>>
>>19338060

Well because the only common factor with all the disappearances in the book is: they're all strange disappearances

Yes there are some common traits through a lot of them (clothes neatly folded, shoes missing or place right beside of body, disappeared in boulder field). But a lot of these strange things that I listed can only be applied to a handful of the cases.

A few of the cases involve missing time for example, but most of them don't.
>>
>>19335561
You usually dont find those animals in the woods
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.