[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to reach enlightenment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1790634nj2t026ms38.jpg (241KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1790634nj2t026ms38.jpg
241KB, 598x566px
How to reach enlightenment?
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT.
>>
>>19332198
You keep saying that. I don't think you've smoked DMT.

>>19332191
To be completely honest it just a thing that happens to you. Will only happen to you if you stop searching for anything at all, by dissolving your ego, letting go of desires. Complete non-attachment.
>>
>>19332198
It just made me puke and have an OBE as primordial ooze.
>>
>>19332191
Don't bother. I already posted the meaning of life twice on this board and it's about to get archived so obviously nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>19332198
Is it better to vape it instead.
>>
>>19332226
link to it?
>>
>>19332229
no put weed over it and burn it on a machine with a metal mesh so as it drips down it keeps burning, ignite the weed only or hash
>>
File: krishna.png (519KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
krishna.png
519KB, 602x452px
>>19332191
Chant Hare Krishna and practice Bhakti-Yoga

it is the only way in Kali Yuga
>>
The only way to reach true enlightenment is to die. I want to die.
>>
>>19332230
God is love. Love is electromagnetism.
Your soul is electromagnetism from our star Sol.
Your body is a carbon based s(hell). Your shell is what separates your mind from the collective conscience of our star.
Every Abrahamic religion worships Man, not God. The closest thing to a true religion is athiesm because atheism promotes science. Science serves God because only through science can we achieve the meaning of life by prolong the life of our soul (star). We achieve this by directing it to collide with another star thus preventing it from running out of hydrogen to fuse and fading away. Any questions? I left a lot out but feel free to ask haha.
>>
File: 1499989411696.jpg (159KB, 570x851px) Image search: [Google]
1499989411696.jpg
159KB, 570x851px
>>19332191
Here are some tips, my friend:
Build a genuine desire to learn and to love.
Recognize yourself within all beings.
Recognize the eternal life force that dwells within as something greater than you, and accept this with grace and humility.
Let go of the ego. Let go of the need to control. Have patience. Build mental fortitude. Spend your life attempting each moment to realize your highest self and your highest potential.

These are the beginning steps. You shall succeed. I have faith in you. Recognize this faith within yourself.
>>
>>19332261
But wouldn't increasing its mass cause it to collapse into a black hole, thereby giving us the darksoul?
>>
>>19332404
There is no evidence that black holes exist. Just because a thing is mathematically feasible. does not mean it occurs in nature.

Even if black holes do exist, they are thought to only occur when a super-massive star runs out of fuel and explodes as a supernova. As long as a star has fuel, it will not supernova.
>>
File: prior.jpg (41KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
prior.jpg
41KB, 800x447px
By following the path of Origin.

Hallowed are the Ori!
>>
>>19332289
Thank you.
Anything more?
>>
>>19332191
Dzogchen.
>>
>>19332191
Very simple,
Open your mind, look for(and at) the most simple.
Keep mind sane after what you find, by not accepting anythijg as truth unless it can be undeniably confirmed and only if the way it works is perfect.
The Universe we live is is perfect, and is using/is, a perfect system. (For those who'll say otherwise, you dont see it as perfect or see chaos only because you dont understand it, in reality its absolutely perfect, theres not a single random-ness nor error)
>>
>>19332243
Lose some weight, fatty. Maybe then Jesus will accept you!
>>
>>19332222

Try shrooms instead. Also, checked.
>>
>>19332597
Never stop loving.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (102KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
102KB, 800x587px
>>19332191

Acquire knowledge ceaselessly.
>>
Meditate for seven days straight without eating or sleeping.
>>
>>19332191
Meditation. Clear your mind. Look at the truth rather than man made ideologies.
>>
>>19332191
Don't listen to these idiots, meditation won't help you reach enlightenment.
The only thing that will help you is to clean yourself physically and spiritually-don't eat animals, show respect and gratitude, be compassionate, don't put much emphasis on money, sex or worldly pleasures.
>>
>>19332191
sex
>>
Hey so, I want to meditate to increasing grey matter. Is there anything that isn't weed to help get into a trance state faster? I can clear my head okay, how long until I get to a trance state sober?
>>
>>19332191
If you really want to reach enlightenment join the priesthood.
The only difference between a white wizard / cleric and a priest is that the white wizard is stuck in Gods realm of rebirth cycle and gives no thanks to the almighty for his miracles.
The only reason God allows them to exist peacefully is because they blindly do good thinking that they are the only ones to accredit.
>>
>>19332261
Incorrect
>>
>>19336020
Unless of course...
You want eastern type enlightenment.
It is very similar to white wizardry but they balance the forces under the symbols of yin and yang most of the time as opposed to the sharp and disciplined removal of all Yang/Dark forces in white wizardry.

Each to his own.
>>
>>19332191
Smoke an 1oz of DMT as fast as you can as much as you can everyday. You won't get to enlightenment but you'll probably get to samadhi after the fact by meditating.
>>
>>19332243
Don't say that. That makes me sad.
>>
>>19336029
>white/dark
>yin/yang

>enlightenment

nope.jpg
>>
by watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ykOhCK6yrI
>>
>>19336024
How so?
>>
>>19336086
see ya raggy...
>>
recognize perception of reality as a thought-based imprint of what may possibly be out there and not the absolute recognition of the eternal and undying world that exists beyond yourself, and in doing so realise that this world must be truth in order for us to recognize it as such without being pulled back to another world that had existed elsewhere else we would be brought back by its imposing qualia as a dimension which contains our own here where we see such things as that which they are being, and not that which we want them to be, which would be a different form of magic than that which we have been allowed here to be able to grasp such things with such clarity with our limited vision due to the nature of that which i selected to bring up first, the fact that we only experience within our own perception, and so due to not knowing the perceptions of others can not gain all-perception of any given thing, due to the individual nature of minds and their irregardless of belief ability to hold an imprint of sensory feedback and emotional information generated by the mind.
>>
>>19332191
sudo nano /etc/pacman.conf
-- enable multilib
sudo pacman -Syu
sudo pacman -S enlightenment
-- change the desktop environment on your display manager
>>
Meditate until you reach that point.

If you want to take the easy route, just take a shit ton of psychedelics.
>>
>>19336248
I...
I am enlightened...

*tips red fedora*
>>
>>19336119
Well for one that's not how gravity and space works. Secondly if there's you, god, soul or anything...it is not enlightenment.
>>
>>19336227
this is dharmic enlightenment, if you wanted that kind.
preach the dharma
>>
>>19336280
There is no gravity, only electromagnetism. You trust Newton or Tesla? Study binary star systems if you think I'm wrong about the physics.

I see enlightenment as an understanding what the universe is and how it works, realizing the nature of consciousness and what happens to it after death. Is your definition different?
>>
>>19332289

Truth right there.
>>
Just interest yourself in non-dualislm teachings
Watch Rupert Spiras videos on youtube
This is a very direct method
>>
>>19336325
In reality there is neither form nor seer,
neither sound nor hearer,
Neither smell nor one who smells,
neither taste nor taster,
Neither touch nor one who touches,
neither thought nor thinker.
>>
>>19332191

Turn the outside to within, and vice versa.
>>
>>19332191
Enlightenment from the Buddhas (the word buddha literally meaning 'the awakened one') perspective is to free the mind from all mental defilements: greed, ignorance and hatred and to see permanently the illusory nature of the self.

One does this through meditation (or a lucky LSD trip). It's probably a life's times work and is hard. To be free from craving and aversion is difficult, I mean even to want to be enlightened is a step in the wrong direction. Wanting to be happy will make you unhappy because its the wanting that causes you dissatisfaction. And yeah, someone said Dzogchen but apparently you need a lot of preliminary practice before the "pointing out instruction" can be passed from the teacher to a student. (this instruction is kept secret for each student when they are ready and is a precise crystal clear way teachers try and show the illusory nature of the self in an instant)
>>
>>19336893
this is incorrect,
the buddha taught the non-existance of all things, but also demonstrated the ability to percieve the world around him and describe it in fashions which had not been used to describe similar perceptions before him to him.

the buddha's enlightenment, if it can be understood by his descriptions of it, are more of an awareness of being in the environment one exists in, and being able to shape ones will to the desired goal of ones surroundings as well as ones own desires, and so be fulfilled through meaningful and focused activity rather than wasting away in ones life unfulfilled and treading along with no purpose.

the dharma is a fleeting and momentary thing, so simple and fragile even a human can break it and cause effect to exist.
>>
>>19332289
Most of these I definitely agree are healthy and positive things someone can do enlightenment or no enlightenment or whatever "enlightenment" even means.

>Let go of the ego
>realize your highest self and your highest potential

Don't these conflict? What do you mean by ego? Personally, I think ego is a good thing and is a necessary survival mechanism that motivates and gives life more warmth although I can see where excess ego could lead one astray. I think ego and humility as it comes to serving the all are compatible.
>>
>>19336227
This is one long ramble of a sentence that says absolutely nothing.
>>
>>19337652
well, that's just the thing.

what the Buddha's enlightenment actually was, was an understanding of the universe based around a mechanism which would cause you to encounter and notice it in effect even if it didn't exist, and other things like that but that you wouldn't notice even if they were, of which i have also come up with a few.

my favourite being the idea that if you created a starmap of all mass in the universe and tied the mass of all space to those maps so that moving the maps moved the space and vice versa due to ansible or in non-lingo quantum-referential alignment, then IF you could do that you could then put in a function that stops time for the universe at the indication of any moment, scan for all possible variations of the future dependant on that action actually having happened, then allow time again after sorting those possible futures and effecting the future consistantly every moment in time exponentially, due to the potential that a nerd might go in and read all of it, which would by itself cause the engine to explode in possibility or something.

something to simulate i guess.
>>
>>19332226
faggot ass crybaby
>>
>>19337906
Yes. Faggots love my ass, and I have been known to cry periodically.
>>
>>19332191
Release sarin gas in the Tokyo subway system
>>
>>19337893
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>19332191
>How to reach enlightenment?
Check out books and readings of a man named Kim Michaels.
>>
>>19332191
Not only understand but fully accept that we are all the same and you are the universe experiencing itself.
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (278KB, 1340x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
278KB, 1340x873px
Never force the light. Open the door to light... it is to them to step through the door. ( lead by example)
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.