[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could has caused group of 9 experienced hikers to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gggg.jpg (121KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
121KB, 900x500px
What could has caused group of 9 experienced hikers to leave their tent during cold winter night without taking their warm jackets, hats, gloves and boots, make a shelter in nearby forest and freeze to death? No signs of other humans, animals, fire or natural disasters were found near the tent
>>
>>19331956
experimental weapons, chemical or otherwise, that are designed to control behavior.
>>
>>19331956
Vodka
>>
Recently it's been proven that the mountains cause the wind to make an unusual sound that sounds like an avalanche rumbling. They ran out of their tents in a panic.
>>
I think motherhubers took meth
>>
>>19331979
you werent there, you dont know. you jizzy bitch.
>>
>>19331976
>>19331992
Autospy showed that they were not drunk or intoxicated, why do you picture them as some dumb frat boys who went to party? They took everything seriously and even agreed to not take the cigarettes with them for the duration of trip, even though some of them smoked and alcohol they took was to be used for waming up and as possible painkiller
>>
asshole ciganski put too much bunk russian lsd in the soup cause he thought it would be funny to fuck with them.
>>
>>19331976
Fucking great!!!
>>
Russian here, Soviets only started taking manufactured drugs in 80s, in 1959 I don't think people even knew what LSD was, though those living in Central Asian republics probably smoked weed, because it grew there
>>
>>19332023
grandpas russian. he said in the 50s you drank alcohol or if you werent a pussy alcohol mixed with some gas.
>>
If they had drugs they would be found at the tent with the rest of their stuff
>>
>>19332032
Soviet people were pretty clueless about drugs, my mom's family had cannabis growing at their dacha and they didn't even know it could get you high, it was not allowed to show drug use in movies or talk about it on tv
>>
>>19331956

It was an avalanch and anyone pretending otherwise is a dumb fuck
>>
>>19332138
Tent was hardly even covered in snow month later, you dumbass
>>
>>19332138
This picture shows them making the tent for the night, notice how small vertical cross is in the same location it was when the tent was found, avalanche would have toppled it
>>
What I don't undestand is why one of them have climbed the tree in the forest
>>
>>19331956
>experienced hikers
define their experiences

I'd be refereed to as an avid outdoors man in the media if I were to disappear doesn't mean I am an A1 survivalist
>>
>>19332202
They already made many successful ski trips together
>>
>>19332228
Pretty vague my friend
What conditions were these trips made in etc?
>>
They mentioned yeti in their diaries
>>
>>19332119
>weeding the garden to make room for cabbage
>start a fire and throw weeds on it as i'm going
>halfway through i start to feel funny
>must be all this smoke desu
>sit down and start laughing
>realise that the communism of Marx seeks a strong state centralization, and where this exists, there the parasitic Jewish nation - which speculates upon the labor of people - will always find the means for its existence
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.