[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism/Mental illness/Possession PsyOp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: SnapShot208-750x400.jpg (30KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
SnapShot208-750x400.jpg
30KB, 750x400px
So what the fuck is up with atheists? It's like all of them without exception are depressed/gay/paranoid/anxious and take heavy doses of zoloft, prozac, lexapro, etc.

I was raised christian but recently fell back on the church and would say I'm probably more of a deist now but I've noticed that all my friends on brain pills are ALL atheists and/or liberals (didnt mean to add politics into this but w/e its a truthful observation).

So what is this I'm witnessing? Is there some kind of CIA psyop to drug these kids into retardation? Demons? Or am I actually the paranoid one who needs to take his clozapine?

>mfw the "bluepill" is really just an excuse for big pharma to fuck with your brain chemistry

Of all my friends, the only ones who live like zombies and take drugs for mental illnesses are the atheists who voted for clinton -- anyone else notice this trend too?

inb4 >>/pol/
>>
>>19331947
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
>>
They've been cut off from the Godhead by worldly corruption. Their souls are tainted, and therefore they delude themselves that nothing beyond their limited perspective exists in fear of what lies beyond.
>>
I find it funny that they themselves misinterpret science. They think because there is no evidence, it must not exist... yet where was the evidence for molecules 500 years ago? Does that mean that molecules and atoms didn't exist until they were discovered?

Lack of evidence, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means lack of evidence
>>
Daily reminder that being a piece of shit fencesitting agnostic is the only rational standpoint
>>
>>19332007
True, but if the universe operated the way described by the bible we would have found some evidence of that by now.
Indeed all of the predictions made by the bible fell flat. The earth isn't flat, the sky isn't a solid dome, and the world didn't end within the lifetime of the first/second century audience that the gospels were written to.

Atheist here who isn't on any drugs here except Christianity approved alcohol.
>>
>>19332029
That's fine, but I wasn't saying the Bible is the only other alternative, and I don't misbelieve science. I remain skeptical because science has been wrong many times, but I don't think I have all the answers. I just don't know.
>>
>>19332051
Here's the thing, science is self correcting. if something is incorrect people are going to tear it down, the higher the esteem the idea is held the more strenuously its attacked. Most of the examples of 'science being wrong' go back to the days when we really didn't have any good scientific data. For the last few hundred years we've largely been slowly revising and adding on to our existing frameworks.

Deism, the generic belief that a divinity or divinities created the universe but that there's nothing that can be known about them because they don't interact or have any definable qualities is unassailable by science and so nobody tries.

The moment somebody steps outside of deism and tries to make a claim of fact about their deity they're in the realm of things that can be tested, or examined historically. Science may not have the answers, but it has the most reliable way we've found to approach answers to many questions that work.
>>
>>19332084
"The evidence though preliminary and based on studies replete with methodological constraints, points toward the involvement of the prefrontal and parietal cortices. The available data on meditation focus on activated frontal attentional network. Neuroimaging studies have shown that meditation results in an activation of the prefrontal cortex, activation of the thalamus and the inhibitory thalamic reticular nucleus and a resultant functional deafferentation of the parietal lobe. The neurochemical change as a result of meditative practices involves all the major neurotransmitter systems. The neurotransmitter changes contribute to the amelioration of anxiety and depressive symptomatology and in part explain the psychotogenic property of meditation. This overview highlights the involvement of multiple neural structures, the neurophysiological and neurochemical alterations observed in meditative practices."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190564/

Religion isn't just, "what God said".
>>
>>19332107
That's all true, but you can get all of the same things from relaxation and contemplation in a non-religious context.
>>
>>19331947
If you're religious, you're most likely against homosexuality (because your religious writings have told you so), not paranoid all the time (because you have what is known as a faith in a higher being), and not anxious all the time (again, because you have faith).
If you have no religion, you're most likely to be gay, paranoid and anxious. How is that difficult to understand?
>>
>>19332122
>religious
>against homosexuality

The bible includes description of several homosexual relationships, and the key attribute of the 144000 people allowed into heaven is that they're all men who have not despoiled themselves with women.
Christianity, especially in conservative communities has been described as an alternative gay culture and that seems fairly accurate.

>paranoid and anxious
Also seems much more like a better description of the religious as the most often argument for belief is the paranoia and anxiety over hell something which there is very little evidence for within the pages of their holy book.
>>
>>19331947
I'm an anxious atheist that's not on any medications and I voted Trump.

Ch-checkmate?
>>
>>19332029
The Bible doesn't say that.

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/how-to-answer-the-flat-earth-charge
>>
>>19331947
"Those who are demoniac do not know what is to be done and what is not to be done. Neither cleanliness nor proper behavior nor truth is found in them. They say that this world is unreal, that there is no foundation and that there is no God in control. It is produced of sex desire, and has no cause other than lust."
(Bg 16.7-8)

"They believe that to gratify the senses unto the end of life is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus there is no end to their anxiety. Being bound by hundreds and thousands of desires, by lust and anger, they secure money by illegal means for sense gratification."
(Bg 16.11-12)

"Thus perplexed by various anxieties and bound by a network of illusions, one becomes too strongly attached to sense enjoyment and falls down into hell."
(Bg 16.16)
>>
>>19332084
>Here's the thing, science is self correcting.

>Deism, the generic belief that a divinity or divinities created the universe but that there's nothing that can be known about them because they don't interact or have any definable qualities is unassailable by science and so nobody tries.

You are the experiment. This planet is a social experiment. God is observing you, to see what you'll come up with. That's the only way to test the hypothesis, and gather empirical evidence relating to social groups that have God's management compared to those who don't. The thing is, by virtue of running the experiment, the experimenters effectively become the very same deities they are researching to see if exist or not. That is why they can't interfere with the social experiment by introducing their selves--it would interfere with the results.

The problem is that the experiment worked too well. Humans discovered simulation theory below the surface, and started running their own experiments on each other, taking turns being the deities who created entire worlds for others to experience with time compression. So the deities observing humanity had to step in at points, and alter the experiment in order to prevent humans from discovering the upper applications of simulation theory too soon.

It's called the Lucifer Experiment.
>>
>>19332188
What is this from?
>>
>>19332193
I'm drunk right now
we've sparred before
I don't think I've ever thought to ask this
I don't think I normally would ask this
Did I bust one of the boundary conditions? <3
I don't like the whole of your love schtick but that doesn't really matter, you bring more cool content to the board than not.
>>
>>19332204
You're forgiven.

The boundary conditions are coming down, gradually. Be drunk, relax. You may not be into the whole unconditional love schtick, but I still am. So if there is anything I could have done to set your mind at ease, please imagine that I did that thing.
>>
File: 9167y6YkDZL.jpg (513KB, 1216x2120px) Image search: [Google]
9167y6YkDZL.jpg
513KB, 1216x2120px
>>19332197
The Bhavagad Gita, As It Is translation. Taken from Chapter 16 speaking of the divine and demonic natures.
>>
Atheists reject Jesus Christ, so they do not receive his protection from the demonic spirits.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Unfortunately, most people (including Christians) believe Satan is the scary red monster who uses exclusively fear to control. That is NOT true; Satan is actually uses deception! He was also the angel of music!
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light

Satan actually makes himself look like the picture I posted. Apollo matches Satan's descriptions: the sun (Satan is the morning star), light, music, bringing disease, and even a homosexual?

Demons want to seduce people into immorality and turn them away from god with their desires. Scaring people only makes them realize the bible was indeed correct. In this case, the leftists bring homosexuality, lgbt (destruction of Judaeo-Christian values), abortion (fornication and promiscuity), big government (people want to be lazy and be taken care of), Marijuana (smoking pot IS witchcraft/occult/paganary! Pegans burn herbs for rituals!)

Atheists can claim they aren't possessed, but take a look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCtv4O9tv1g
>>
>>19332313
>ok like the pi
Venus is the morning star.
>>
File: goinside.png (437KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
goinside.png
437KB, 680x363px
>>19331947

So these types of threads aren't part of psyop to drive people to their religions? To drive them into their homes? Do they act like they are too GOOD FOR THEIR HOMES?
>>
Jesus is morning star.

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star. (Rev. 22:16)
>>
Funny how i an atheist with atheist friends, none of which have mental issues. We are all left leaning because, like it or not, reality has a left bias.
>>
>>19332332

nice try.
>>
The reason you see so many oddballs as militant atheists is because they were most likely to be harmed by Christians.

Not believing is the default state of a person. Active atheism is the product of a person's past pain.
>>
theres so much autism in this thread lmao

maybe consider the option that athiests dont need god to be happy instead of throwing out retarded generalizations about atheists, besides, most internet atheists are drugged up dipshits anyways
>>
>>19332379
Did you get enlightened by your own intelligence?
>>
>>19332346
>reality has a left bias
Reality has no bias, you fucking narcissistic twat.
>>
>>19332349
Explain. Is lucifer or jesus christ the morning star?
>>
File: album cover.png (992KB, 992x990px) Image search: [Google]
album cover.png
992KB, 992x990px
>>19332379
>maybe consider the option that athiests dont need god to be happy

lol I don't know of a single atheist that would describe themselves as being happy -- it's almost like people are intrinsically designed to have faith; faith being the driving force behind inner peace and productivity, and those without traditional faith in "god" place their faith in only that which they can define. Seeing as it's the current year, for whatever reason that faith is placed in a belief that science is never wrong and you should take your meds
>>
File: media jews.png (1015KB, 1699x1638px) Image search: [Google]
media jews.png
1015KB, 1699x1638px
>>19332346
>reality has a left bias.
>(((left bias)))

fucking end yourself right now
>>
>>19332409
>>
>>19332313 I'm not atheist and I reject Jesus. Because Jesus was a human. He is not his son. He is not a God.
>>
>>19332346
>i an atheist with atheist friends
>We are all left leaning

Pottery.
>>
File: 1499457424333.jpg (56KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1499457424333.jpg
56KB, 400x505px
>>19332436
Do you actually look at both sides rational. Or believe everything one side says. Both sides only want you to listen to them. Reality doesn't have political leanings as politics exist only in the human mind. If there were no humans there would be no politics. You believe reality has a liberal bias, I thought you didn't have beliefs. Get off /x/
>>
>>19331947
>reddit spacing
you have to go back >>>/pol/
>>
>>19331947

Yes
Ssri are poison and connected with mass shootings
>>
>>19332425
you don't seem happy either though. you seem absolutely miserable
>>
Atheist here. Raised and schooled Catholic till 18 found out my original youth pastor molested kids 2 years older than me....

- Self employed

- Trump voter and volunteer

- Dating a collegiate athlete 9 years my junior

- convinced my mother to dump her Jew doctor boyfriend yesterday

Dare I say .....I'm your guy?
>>
>>19331947
>So what the fuck is up with atheists?
>I was raised christian but recently fell back on the church and would say I'm probably more of a deist now
k so you know from first-hand experience how irrational one's mind must be, to believe in retarded shit like "oh god exists and he wants me to go to church every sunday!!!"

atheists are equally irrational, except they believe retarded shit like "no god does not exist!!!!"

the difference between atheists and theists is that theists have social clubs called "church" that they can go to, to find belonging and fellowship and acceptance and etc.

atheists have reddit—and brain pills
>>
>>19332313
>Atheists reject Jesus Christ, so they do not receive his protection from the demonic spirits.
>James 4:7
>Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
>Unfortunately, most people (including Christians) believe Satan is the scary red monster who uses exclusively fear to control. That is NOT true; Satan is actually uses deception! He was also the angel of music!
>2 Corinthians 11:14
>And no wonder, even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light
>Satan actually makes himself look like the picture I posted. Apollo matches Satan's descriptions: the sun (Satan is the morning star), light, music, bringing disease, and even a homosexual?
>Demons want to seduce people into immorality and turn them away from god with their desires. Scaring people only makes them realize the bible was indeed correct. In this case, the leftists bring homosexuality, lgbt (destruction of Judaeo-Christian values), abortion (fornication and promiscuity), big government (people want to be lazy and be taken care of), Marijuana (smoking pot IS witchcraft/occult/paganary! Pegans burn herbs for rituals!)
>Atheists can claim they aren't possessed, but take a look at this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCtv4O9tv1g [Embed]

It would kind of help for you to type prior to posting scripture the words "I read (or type) for you now"
>>
>>19332413

We all take part.
>>
File: 1442172568999.jpg (226KB, 936x728px) Image search: [Google]
1442172568999.jpg
226KB, 936x728px
>>19332436
>>19332482

Both sides play duality duku. We sit here arguing amongst ourselves.

They sit on the hill counting what used to eb our money.
>>
>>19332464
What translation do you read? Which denomination do you follow? The bible clearly speaks Jesus is the son of god.

1 John 5:1
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

1 John 4:15
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.

1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son [Jesus]. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

>>19332413
Jesus and Satan are not necessarily the only ones refereed to as morning stars. I believe morning star can also refer to other angels.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars (angels) sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
>>
>>19331947
Maybe ssri lessens the pain of cognitive dissonance. I am neither leftist not right leaning, I take my views based on evidence and not feelings. I have equal disdain for the hardcore on either side, that being said I have noticed that liberals tend to hold beliefs that directly contradict each other and the few times I've done that myself it was extremely distressing.
>>
>>19332602
More spirits can protect from possession than Christ. lol
>>
>>19334743
Shhh don't reason with them.

They wouldn't frequent /x if they had any criticial thinking skills.
>>
>>19331947
atheists are smarter and makes better choices. that's it.
i knew americans were retarded but this? this is a whole new level of retardation.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19332007
if something can be A or B, and there is no evidence that it is A, but there are a ton of evidence that it is B, it is only logical to think it is B.
>>
>>19332346
2/10 bait, made me reply.
> We are all left leaning because, like it or not, reality has a left bias.
Reality having a bias implies it having a mind of it's own, which implies pantheism, which implies atheism is wrong.
>Funny how i an atheist with atheist friends, none of which have mental issues.
Considering the above, you are too stupid to notice you have issues.
>>
>>19331947
>reddit tier generalizations the thread
>>
File: mfw atheists.jpg (6KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
mfw atheists.jpg
6KB, 220x227px
>>19334792
>atheists are smarter and makes better choices.
How is going to Hell is a smarter choice?
>>
>>19331947
atheists take drugs because they admit they have a problem. theists don't because they are too stupid to realize it.

dont believe in everything the big man tells you.
>>
>>19334743
I made a 100% on-topic post in this thread and it straight up disappeared. The fuck.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.