[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a higher power exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey there, /x/
This is something I don't understand nor entirely believe, but I had an odd experience last night that I'd like to share with you. Here's an entry from my journal:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Saturday, July 22, 2017. I reached out to a higher power at about 4 am-approximately 12 hours ago. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I bundled up my desires into a request from a force I don't understand and I didn't know existed. Once I did, I prepared to recieve it's powers by spreading my arms wide. My body was wracked by some mysterious force for some thirty seconds, and then the power, who spoke through my own thoughts, told me I needed rest. I didn't understand, as the power made me feel somewhat energized, but once I left my spread out position, I felt a strange soreness all over. I quickly fell asleep and tried to contact him once again when I woke up, about 20 minutes ago, but it helped me realize that I'm to tired to concentrate on recieving its power. All throughout these events, the power communicated to me through what seemes like my own thoughts and provided seemingly new, yet vague, information. I'm not sure why my brain is generating these thoughts and experiences, but I think it req uires further study, as I have a sneaking suspicion that this is how religions begin. Furthermore, I feel my mind is in its last moments of lucidity before utter comittment to this force. I can feel my own mind and bodies division, it feels almost like possession. If I become a pseudo-religious whackjob after tonight, I want to remind myself, if I ever read this again, of just how annoying those people are. And if I am like that, I'd like to ask myself to please keep it to myself, and only tell people on anonymous forums and shit, people already think I'm a weirdo.

---------------------------------------------------------------
>>
Apologies for the crappy formatting, I haven't posted much. Anyways, I'm wondering if any of you have had similar experiences? I'd be happy to answer questions and may make a continuation post if I have another experience.
>>
Also, the stock picture included in the OP is the position I was in.
>>
>>19331897
That higher power is Krishna, the Personality of the Godhead as well as the Supersoul located in everyone's heart.
>>
don't listen to it when it tells you to rest
it wants the power for itself
just draw more and more and more power for the sheer shit of it
>>
>>19331943
It told me my concentration would be broken by my tiredness, but I'll still attempt this.
>>
>>19331920
Could you tell me more or link a site with more information? The force told me that it was last in contact with a human at least a decade ago, but I'm sure there's some Hindi who contacted a long time ago, so this might tell me something.
>>
>>19331897
Please don't make another religion, we already have enough of those. Do something with this knowledge to better the lives around you and leave at that for now. I say this for your own benefit.
>>
>>19332348
I agree completely.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.