[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you bother with this garbage on /x/ instead of learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Screencap_53.jpg (62KB, 746x609px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_53.jpg
62KB, 746x609px
Why do you bother with this garbage on /x/ instead of learning like a skilled trade or actual facts that you clearly don't know already?

Instead of asking about real life vampires you should be reading about why they don't exist.

Instead of all this stupid succubus stuff, you should be learning how to speak to people like humans and find a real girlfriend.
>>
Let's play a game, /x/. It's called "count the lurkers."
>>
File: photo0_8.jpg (32KB, 500x765px) Image search: [Google]
photo0_8.jpg
32KB, 500x765px
>>19331871
I'm assuming this is bait, but whatever. I'm an engine tech with a hooked up job and a girlfriend, but when I want to lay on the couch, laugh, and occasionally have a spoop, I come and see my handsome pals on /x/.

So that I may lovingly call you faggots.
>>
Fuck science
Physics is bullshit
Psychology is all bullshit
Philosophy is total complete bullshit
Sorcery is real nigga shit
>>
File: the beast within.jpg (83KB, 760x762px) Image search: [Google]
the beast within.jpg
83KB, 760x762px
>>19331871
why do you bother posting on here, why arnt you learning a skill or becoming a learned doctor.
>>
>>19331935
>>19331936

This isn't an AMA, answer my question
>>
>>19331935
How old are you for real? Think about modern medicine. Think about how science is not "all bullshit" because there are genuine advances made in medicine because of science that are proven and tested. Same goes for tested and proven facts about physiology and known life such as 'vampires'.

Then consider that there are people devoting their whole lives to studying and understanding history that can also provide you with sources on how these rumors began and why.

Now find me one person who can prove and test and have peer reviewed and retest their magic, then provide empirical evidence sorcery is real.
>>
I bet you come here and argue seriously with flat earthers to feel smart not understanding you're being trolled out of your ass.

You're super smart OP. Is that what you want?Being told you're way smarter than everybody else?
>>
Well shit's complicated

I should. I should, why the fuck do you think you're in a position to tell me what I should/shouldn't do?

I don't care about vampires or if they exist, I don't care about succubus or about getting a girlfriend. I think no one knows the truth about anything, and about medicine/tech there's always shit being hidden away from the public so I say fuck them.
>>
>>19333222
I just click hide thread on anything earth related.
>>
>>19333236
Well, I suppose no one can really define health to you eh, but I'm just saying there are things that are proven to be beneficial by definition and then there is trying to find proof and convince people that a made up monster exists in a place that it by nature could not exist.
>>
>>19333222
trips of truth, praise kek.
>>
>known namefag on /x/
>complains about /x/ not learning a trade
>takes the internet VERY SERIOUSLY

leave your basement you faggot we're having fun you've been here all summer namefagging and now you're trying to act like you're better than everyone
>>
>>19333173
This isn't an AMA, answer my question
>>
>>19331871
>Why do you bother with this garbage on /x/ instead of learning like a skilled trade or actual facts that you clearly don't know already?

you can be..... 2 things
>>
>>19331871
I browse /x/ as a form of entertainment. And sometimes I get some super spooks reading about aliens or fleshgaits or whatever. But it's like watching a scary movie, it's something that I turn off before I go to bed and maybe have trouble sleeping.

Have you ever gone into a movie theatre and asked people who are going to see a movie why they aren't out learning a trade instead?

I can imagine it going several different ways, but most of them end with the group of friends or romantic couple asking why you don't have anything better to do than stand in a theatre lobby, asking movie-goers about their recreational habits.

tl;dr Why aren't you out learning a trade instead of spending your time grilling us about our forms of entertainment?
>>
>>19331871
Quality bait, I rate 3 out of 5.
>>
>>19333340
hey what do you think this is, some kind of AMA? Answer my question!
>>
File: thonk.png (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
thonk.png
9KB, 150x150px
>>19331871
Great question.
As I have gotten older, I realized that the esoteric and mystic shit is for edgy teenagers and neckbeards that don't want to grow up.
Nothing really matters my man.
>>
>>19331871
I work in a geotechnical engineering firm providing services such as design, cqa, and soil lab testing almost exclusively dealing with the construction and maintenance for landfills in a 3rd party capacity.

We mostly work with republic and waste management although frequently enough we work with smaller firms and contractors providing whatever services we may have bid for

The truth of the matter is it's fucking boring as shit and after a long day of walking around a 15 acre cell, dodging leachate spray during pipe work, or just getting filthy in the lab I'd rather read about some outlandish shit on /x/ than think about anything productive
>>
>>19333187
Go fuck yourself, cunt.
My force of will fucks up physics.
Science is WRONG. It works most of the time well enough, but they always disprove bits of it, cause it's all wrong.
>>
>>19331871
Why not do both. Put some leg work in and put as much effort into the occult as STEM and trade skills. And train your body while you're at it. There's actually a feedback loop for each of these things that improves with greater investment. Increase load, super compensate, increase load, super compensate. We can only grow with resistance, so if you put as much effort into the occult as other things and in bring insight and clarity to it, despite all the resistance and pressures to do otherwise, you'll grow even more.

In that context, giving up on the occult is like giving up on a heavy weight because you're a weak faggot. Fucking rise to the occasion don't be crushed by it.
>>
>>19333522
>My force of will fucks up physics.
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...not today it dont, magneto...*unsheths ademantean claws*
>>
>>19333532
You know nothing.
Magneto is the ONLY hard counter to Wolverine, unless it's Wolverine pre-adamantium, in which case it might be an even fight, depending on where they are.
>>
>>19331871
I'm skilled in four trades.
I also train dogs n shit for fun.
I'm a NG soldier too, getting prepped for Ranger School selection.

I just come to /x/ for paranormal shit posting and spoops. You're right though, succubus and real life vampires threads are gay as fuck.
>>
>>19331871
Because, fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>19333173
thats like asking a nigger why he black, and you blacker than them.
>>
>>19331871
>you should be learning how to speak to people like humans and find a real girlfriend.
>speak to people like humans

<yo girl shake that ass yeh bitch drink that alcohol
>yfw niggers don't talk like humans
>yfw they get the pussy
Pretty much the face you just posted but a lot more sad.
>>
Why don't you take your own advice rather than shitpost on /x/ of all shitholes.
politely kys
>>
File: Wizard 069.jpg (124KB, 583x753px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard 069.jpg
124KB, 583x753px
>>19331871
>Why do you bother with this garbage on /x/ instead of learning like a skilled trade or actual facts that you clearly don't know already?
I just think it's fascinating, dude. Though I do view it all with a skeptical, academic eye, and I think a lot of the shitposters around here are embarrassing.
>>
How abou you shut your whore mouth and go back /sp/?
>>
>>19333187
>modern medicine
Controlled
>science
Controlled

Real magic will always be a secret. There's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>19333522
I challenge you to back up your claims and if it's not possible your statement is inherently not verifiable and should not be treated as truth
>>
why do you assume that we don't do that already?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.