[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to harness power from the awesome eclipse next month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Eclipse.jpg (136KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse.jpg
136KB, 640x476px
How to harness power from the awesome eclipse next month
>>
>>19331796
Throw some salt over your shoulder after spinning around clockwise 13 times, chanting "salt salt as you fly, it the devil in the eye."
>>
>>19331796

Use the power of the Behelit to sacrifice all of your friends and become a member of the God Hand.
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>19331796
Ask not what the Eclipse can do for you, but rather, what you can do for the Eclipse.
>>
>>19334978
Tell me soul destroyer, how can I harness the powers of temporal darkness?
>>
for one thing, don't be a mincing airhead and record it on your phone (there are pros who can do that better and put it up on youtube), this totally distracts from the experience. If you really want to know why eclipses are powerful watch it with your own (protected) eyes and concentrate on what you're seeing and feeling/hearing. You don't have many chances in your life and it only lasts a few minutes, don't cheat yourself out of absorbing the power of the event.

/srsly
>>
>>19331796
I'm afraid to say when the moon eclipses the sun, gamma rays from the sun will deflect all the moon dust towards Earth. This dust is radioactive and poisonous and with further contribute to the pollution of human biology by any means.
>>
>>19331796
How to harness power? That's easy enough.
>install photovoltaic panels
>wait for eclipse to pass
>>
If you stare at it without protection you'll awaken second sight
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>19331796
>>19335803
Wear eye protection retards.

You know how when you are outside in the bright sun for a long time and then walk into a dim room. You can't see shit. Like you just rubbed your eyes, or looked into a camera flash. And then gradually it goes away.

I you stare at the sun for even a few minutes without protection you will have that "I can't see shit effect" FOREVER.
>>
>>19335500
>>19335755
>Dubs of truth
>>
>>19331796
In fact, I am the sun I will die and then I will be resurrected like Jesus
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.