[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 16

File: leo.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Hello, fellow chaotes--

How do you personally perform under Leo? What specific types of spells do you cast during this time? How do you utilize your mana most effectively?

I am kind of on a roll, and I know that Leo is a fixed sign of perseverance, so I'm thinking of creating a sigil which represents, to me at least, the status quo, and the perpetuation of that status... perhaps a giant gate of sorts, keeping the change out.

Discuss!
>>
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
I forgot to mention that today is the day we officially leave Cancer and enter Leo!
>>
Kitty.
>>
>>19331623
What's funny?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500699144992.jpg (43KB, 720x876px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500699144992.jpg
43KB, 720x876px
I did a spell under cancer in June to get laid and it worked... I'm not really good looking and it doesn't happen often. Maybe it was just mating season (summer), idk
>>
>>19331702
Lol. This is verging on the whole summoning a succubus thing... details?
>>
>>19331623
>remove edgy tripfags
>>
>>19331837
Seriously agreed, they contribute nothing, aside from a few
>>
>>19331852
they are playing catan
>>
I'm losing faith in this board as a medium for legitimate psychonautical discussion. lol
>>
>>19331894
It's worse than you think. Imagine if /x/ got what it wanted and all the shills left, forever. Discussions would be fair and sociable, flames and shitposts would be few and far between, and debate would be cordial and in-depth, all the time.

And each and every newfag's ability to detect and filter shills would atrophy irreparably. It's the battle against shills that keeps us sharp. If nobody were trying to bring us down, to silence us and stop the flow of information, it could just be discussed and published and left to rot in the desert of the real.

It's the fight the keeps us going, that makes it all worth it. Without some manner of enemy trying to hide wisdom from the world, some ignorance to overcome, our ability to discern would decay into the sorry state all other boards enjoy.

It never ends.
>>
>>19331940
So true. I have often pondered what it means to study the occult, and I have not yet defined that meaning properly. What I *have* done is seen a lot of... lesser beings promoting the lies of the serpent. It keeps us sharp, but maybe it's best this way -- only the worthy are even capable of perceiving the truth. The rest may wallow in their ignorance.

Thanks for restoring my faith. I was about to abandon the post, lol.
>>
File: lion and the serpent.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lion and the serpent.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>19331960
>>19331940
Forgot the VERY fitting graphic
>>
>>19331965
It's cool. I didn't have any pics of Mr. Bones Wild Ride to post anyway.
>>
Should I do anything specific if my sign is the leo sign? Also , how do you make your sigils?
>>
File: mrbones.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mrbones.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
>>19331972
A toast, for this board.
>>
>>19332054
I would really utilize this time to test you power/ability. In some ways, this may be a great opportunity for you to do what is most natural.

As for my sigils, it is usually a fairly straightforward process. I start drawing shapes and lines that reach my subconscious and mean what I am trying to focus on. For example some curves remind me of the human form, whereas acute angles and hyperbolic points remind me of a piercing weapon. I don't actually draw a *picture*, however... I try to get just a basic symbol. I go through a lot of paper, and make a lot of errors, until the sigil is refined, and it gives me feeling of what I want when I see it. This is the conception of the sigil.

As for its activation, it's varied. But it must be intense. I must *feel* what I want before I burn it, discard it, cover it, ect. Sometimes to feel this feeling I will enter a meditative state. I have a very inconspicuous altar at home next to my desk, with a candle and two mats on a glass table, with a mirror above it. Sometimes I speak aloud, as if I am commanding the universe, or asking it.
>>
>>19332054
>>19332109

I forgot to add this in my last post. One anon on here also gave a bit of advice, which I will paraphrase here: when you're ready to activate the sigil, dont draw it like a little bitch. Put some emotion and power into it, fill up the page, use a heavy hand and some dark ink. Manifest your reality.
>>
Has anybody experimented with servitors at all? I just read Damon Brands book on it and it seems very useful to create lasting affects, but I still have that bit of spookiness about creating a conscious entity.
>>
Fuck off edgelord wanna-be kikes. "Chaos magick" is retarded. You do half spells and then pass out drunk whn you're done jacking off and call it magic. Fucking disgraces. Just because SOMETHING happened while you were blacked it, it doesn't mean you can do shit. It means you have a problem. Grow the fuck up, edgelord faggots.
>>
>>19332129
Your squiggles are worthless.
This meme kills the chaos faggot
>>
File: atom bomb.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
atom bomb.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19332136
Tell me, why do you browse this board?
>>
>>19332145
You saved this image because... ?
>>
>>19332164
Because... Fuck you dkmu! Edgelord faggots
>>
>>19332145
That's not how sigils work.

They drain power from symbolism.
>>
>>19332545
rofl, I know better than you how they work (mindfucking thr caster) but look again dumbfuck, your sigil is broken, NULL AND VOID!
Perhaps the egregore will finally get vengeance upon you.
>>
>>19332588
This.
I lend you some of my power in order to (and only to) fuck with the chaos faggot's power.
>>
>>19332588
>>19332633
So what discipline would you recommend? You certainly subscribe to some occult belief system if you feel this way. Why the smugness? Articulate your position, please.
>>
File: gk-slide1-opp-lake-powell1.jpg (95KB, 960x435px) Image search: [Google]
gk-slide1-opp-lake-powell1.jpg
95KB, 960x435px
>>19332921
Why do you deserve answers though? I'll answer the smugness though, I do this for lulz and great justice. I had a history with the chaos scene in the dawning of www, decades ago, when I was drank too much and had no life, so I know all the flaws of their systems and psychologies and when I'm bored, I keep these shits away from the newfags on my first homechan. They need to evolve and die, but all they do is degenerate.
There is more magic in the old UFO cults that Spare and Carroll ripped off (poorly) than in the modern "khaos magicks" groups.

So, question for you. Why do you support this degenerate half system, that hides behind a false ego in fear of the truth?
>>
>>19333122
I'm not really a part of any particular system. In fact, I'm relatively new to the 'scene.' I got familiar with mysticism through the very mainstream means of the Abraham faiths... I eventually decided that my ritual prayer, diet, and sabbath worship was perhaps less related to the God of Abraham and more related to my spiritual energy that I was ritualistically concentrating and sending into the cosmos. I have only ever spellcasted since using sigils and meditation, but I have had very surprising success with this.

In what direction would you suggest I go?
>>
>>19333122
>>19333174

In other words, what is a 'full' system that you would consider?
>>
File: 1403887594989.jpg (139KB, 589x777px) Image search: [Google]
1403887594989.jpg
139KB, 589x777px
>>19333197
Just seek truth in all things, always questioning, and accept that everything you learn is a step to finding the truth and not the truth it's self. I spent years going through the systems, not to use them, but to understand them while trustinf my own intuition, and only when I was ready did I find a source that matched my intuition and experience... and if I had found it only weeks prior, I wouldn't had been mature or prepared enough to accept it enough to open the cover.
>>19333174
Well, the above response I just typed is the best answer, but I'd suggest basic "energy manipulation" (just ignore the damned dogma) and meditations on self to be the first priority for someone starting out. AVOID all paths until you find yourSELF. Learn your energy flow, learn the distinction between your body, your ego (the current self!), the Logos (oversimplified, but "higher self", the you that exists outside your body and ego) and learn to feel the connection between the two. This understanding will guide you to truth and away from dogma, control, lies and edgelords.
For studies, read the classics. Read the works of Plato (for the vocabulary!), read the old tales and stories, and learn the runes... not for "magix" but for identification, don't study the words of others yet, just identify them and draw them out while saying their names. The runes repeat everywhere in nature.
If you do these things, you will have a solid foundation based in self and nature, and with those, you will be able to follow your own current and find the truth that you are destined for, while seeing past the mountains of bullshit that are around you.
>>
>>19331894
That's what you get for having faith, anon.
>>
Praise Kek!
>>
>>19332145
>>19332530
>>19332136
>>19333122
>>19335470

Wait I just realized why this caused so much rage, lol. Apparently Chaos magic has now been associated with kek and /pol??? So this is actually political anger???

This is ridiculous. Chaos magic, as I understand it, is simply any sort of ritual or spellcasting which does not fall under any greater umbrella... such as thelema, christianity, ect.

It is absurd how people are so polarized these days.
>>
>>19336173
Kek is just the older, masculine form of Eris.
Bahahahaha.
>>
File: 2016 victory.jpg (62KB, 720x493px) Image search: [Google]
2016 victory.jpg
62KB, 720x493px
I can't even believe people are this assblasted about US politics.
>>
>>19336186
Oh, that is really fascinating... I will have to look into that. It seems like most things have an egyptian or sumerian archetype that predates themselves.
>>
>>19336173
You actually got this backwards. Chaos groups think they have a claim on or declare wae on, kek, yet are sjw and edgelord dumbfucks.
>>
>>19336195
Kek has nothing to do with eris, nitwit, he's trolling you.
>>
>>19336220
Kek = God of Chaos
Eris = Goddess of Chaos

WHEW
>>
>>19336233
The void isn't chaos, also stop using kike language and definitions/oversimplifications of the gods.
>>
>>19336220

What would Enki do?
>>
>>19336173
Look at this bullshit
http://ufo.kiamagic.com/2017/01/31/opintruder-punching-pepe/
http://red.kiamagic.com/2017/01/13/social-justice-warrior-mage/
>The first time I came across the term 'Social Justice Warrior' it resonated with me. Sure it was used as an attempt to insult me, but the person using the term was a transphobic racist, so I didn't let that bother me. Indeed the term felt empowering. After all, what kind of sociopathic douche is opposed to social justice? And where is the shame in being labelled a warrior? It seemed like the lamest insult anyone could come up with.
>My next act of magic is to swear the oath of the Social Justice Warrior. If you wish to join me, you can use these or a modified form of your own liking.
This is what has become of the"khaos magickian"
>>
>>19336467
>what would enki do
Cry at the state of the world? Seek BLOOOODSHED!?
>>
Any advice for a Gemini transitioning out of darkness
>>
>>19336524
Stop trying to be trans.
>>
>>19331621
You misspelled "magic" fag
>>
Go to /fringe/ on 8ch. Its a betrer better discussion with far less shitposters.
>>
>>19338694
/fringe/ was stolen by an ashkenazi manlet kike. /pol/ on the other hand, has more serious and skilled practitioners than the I.O.T, O.T.O and O.9.A combined.
>>
I am chaos, you don't want to be like me.
I am the one in for the ride.
If I like it or not.
Just live your life.
Be happy.

I will suffer alone.
>>
>>19337892
>thinks magick is misspelled
Pls leave this board and kys
>>
>>19331894
Implying it ever was that.
>>
>>19336468
>And where is the shame in being labelled a warrior?

There is none. The shame is in calling yourself one when the most "heroic" thing you admire is someone being sucker punched, the most cowardly act of violence possible. And none of them even see the irony in it.
>>
>>19339364
This
>>
>>19342415
The world is waking up man... Get ready for whites to rise again.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.