[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Energy projectors needed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (127KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127KB, 852x480px
What if we all started projecting the 528 frequency, do you guys think we could get this show back on the road?
>>
>>19331416
Project this!
*inserts dick*
>>
>>19331416
How do you propose we calibrate our vibrational frecuency?
>>
>>19331418
Ha. It was a sincere question for the people with the ability though. We need to wake up, and fast.
>>
>>19331428
I was always just able to manipulate on whatever frequency/energy just by feeling and then visualizing. If your talking about worldwide, than the answer is what I was talking about. People should start manifesting it more like when the frequency of confusion was introduced.
>>
>>19331460
But aren't all so precise to know when we broadcast at 528.

Do we use binaural beats to try to match the wavelenght?
>>
>>19331477
Binural beats are a good idea if you don't already know what 528 really feels like. If you cant choose which energy to project, then youll have to keep putting more of it into your life.
>>
>>19331517
Also, remember. "It works better if you believe in it."
>>
Why, what is 528?
>>
>>19331860
Its associated with love and healing.
>>
>>19331964
https://attunedvibrations.com/528hz/
>>
What's the frequency of fire? What about hatred?
>>
>>19331977
Who cares, those aren't important anymore
>>
>>19331416
I would love to help OP! I am currently looking into binural beats, but how will I go about projecting this? Will it be as simple as visualising love, compassion and healing, and sending it of my body like seismic explosions? I know I can make my energy pulse (or at least I feel like I can), is that the way to go?

Should there be problem areas I should send such energy to in the world? I definately want to get behind this.
>>
>>19331973
>According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, 528 Hertz is a frequency that is central to the “musical mathematical matrix of creation.”
What did Dr. Leonard Horowitz do his PhD on?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.