[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a theory I think only /x/ can entertain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: savedpicture-2013927215735.jpg (25KB, 175x232px) Image search: [Google]
savedpicture-2013927215735.jpg
25KB, 175x232px
Where the dinosaurs turned into the Reptilians through some form of hybridized treatments by the "Insectilians" and where the Grays hybrids created from Humans?
>>
File: dino history facts.jpg (72KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
dino history facts.jpg
72KB, 900x773px
>>19331280
Nope. The dinosaurs were catapulted into space when the meteor hit the edge of the flat earth. Literally everyone knows this. The fact that you are trying to change peoples minds about this fact makes me think you are a shill. Or just really stupid.
>>
This was actually pretty good.
>Made me Laugh
>>
>>19331280
That pic you posted just looks like a Grey/ Mantoid/ Reptilian hybrid.

I don't see any dino there.
>>
File: lizardmen.jpg (51KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
lizardmen.jpg
51KB, 600x397px
>>19331358
If you insist
>>
>>19331280
>turned into
Why not that they evolved into? How about all 'aliens' that we know of in fact originated on Earth. Reptilians, Grays, etc. Wouldn't this make the most sense since they are all humanoid?
>>
File: Dino.jpg (50KB, 493x592px) Image search: [Google]
Dino.jpg
50KB, 493x592px
>>19331383
>>
>>19331383
>dinosaur or reptile
>having breasts

Choose one and only one.
>>
>>19331396
It could be that yes, but then they're better than us and they must already be in space.
Else they would be beneath us and thusly very visible to us.
>>
>>19331412
We naturally selected breasts to permanently be there.
>>
File: tore up from the floor up.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
tore up from the floor up.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>19331414
>when there are too many shills for one man to stop
>>
>>19331412
good point. That must be a good mother, breast feeding is bomb-ass-dank-ass tier.
>>
>>19331426
The same goes for Penis size, the average vaginal canal is 3inches, but the average penis size is 5inches, because women liked bigger penises, probably because it felt better. So bigger penises where naturally selected.
>>
>>19331414
Earth may be larger than we know. Think of all the restricted places that we cannot go. Perhaps they live beneath the surface.
>>
>>19331422
Elaborate
>>
File: hollowearthbigmap.gif (170KB, 604x840px) Image search: [Google]
hollowearthbigmap.gif
170KB, 604x840px
>>19331449
>???????????
>>
>>19331449
That would require a lot of resources.
>Perhaps, but why not force us underground rather?
>Why be the lesser for us?
>>
>>19331455
How does the Hollow earth stay stable? Physics doesn't listen to scale so the logistics could be tested on a smaller scale. There must be something holding the earth together.
>I'm going to need much more proof
>>
>>19331484
That's misleading of me, it does listen to scale, but you can change the parameters of that scale and if done correctly one can replicate larger interactions which would else be impossible to replicate at a 1by1 scale.
>Basically you can use maths.
>>
>>19331494
it all depends on our understanding of gravity. I for one believe we know shit about gravity and current theories aren't sufficient.
However, if the inner sun isn't as massive, it could be maintained floating if gravity pulls it from all sides.
>>
would you fuck that thing?

i might
>>
>>19331526
The thing is are you using your gut to come to that conclusion or have you tried the maths route and found that it has too many indescrepencies?
>>
>>19331571
I'm flatterd
>>
>>19331588
actually no I haven't, what makes impossible?
>>
File: ancient turk.jpg (69KB, 797x600px) Image search: [Google]
ancient turk.jpg
69KB, 797x600px
>>
>>19331455
That seems a bit excessive desu, but maybe. Probably more likely a series of underground chasms, caves, and tunnels where things could live without our knowledge. Maybe larger portions that could make up cities.

>>19331472
Why do you view above the surface as better? Maybe it's better underground. Less exposure to harmful things. Also think of all the places where man goes missing above the ground when he visits. The Earth as we know it is already fucking huge and there a lot of places we do not go / have never been to.
>>
>>19331280
Test
>>
>>19331280
Take a dinosaur put it underground for hundreds of years what happens. Big eyes to better use low light, small skinny bodies due to reduced food intake, most of these changes could have been evolution underground.
>>
>>19331396
>reptilians were the first earth humanoids
>they come from a time when our solar system was closer to the source and our planet had not yet solidified
>greys are bio-suits, androids and government psy-ops
>nordics are one of our outcomes in the future and they travelled back in time to sheperd us

this much is clear but i am still unsure about insectoids, blue avans and of course frogmen, i mean come on wtf are they about? pic related
>>
>>19331280
>>19331414
>>19331449

I too have had this theory, more of a plot line for a pseudo history sci-fi novel.

I think it makes the most sense that they evolved on Earth, became highly advance, and after their society collapsed, their elite retreated to save places, only to discover the next wave had evolved and made the Earth uninhabitable for them.
>>
Reptilians could have evolved from dinosaurs as we evolved from primates

They may have understood what was coming and went below ground
>>
>>19331383
this is the aurora borealis man....
>>
>>19333281
I haven't seen any theory about this anywhere but intuition tells me insects are either artificial constructs and/or demons. Mosquitoes kill the most amount of people yearly and harvest blood. they have a special taste for O- blood which is exclusive to humans. Roaches invoke a sense of disgust incomparable to other creatures. Flies devour dead beings in a profane way. Ants exist in such complex and weird societies they can only be sentinent. Bees construct precise and exact hexagons for their honey, unlike any other animal that builds shit.

not insects but spiders are one of the most feared animals on earth.

I'm ancient Egypt, scarabs also had been associated with evil many times. The lord of flies and other demons/association of pagan gods to insects has happened sparsely in the past as well.

If anything, Insectoid are the actual demon alliums.
>>
>>19331444
FUCK OFF MY PARANORMAL ROLE-PLAYING BOARD ROASTIE
>>
>>19335367
If you take a circle and press 6 other circles onto the center circles sides it will naturally form a hexagon, bees don't form hexagons out of choice.
>However it has been studied that bees use a 6dimensional language to communicate with one another.
>>
>>19331731
Not impossible, but you can't nail down belief just yet
>>
>>19331761
I can buy into that, the earths crust moves continuously and chance dictates that there should be some holes and open spaces here and there, some could be the size of entire states.
>Ice shelves are often the size of states
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.