[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

semen /JING retention thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500613325274.jpg (79KB, 686x677px) Image search: [Google]
1500613325274.jpg
79KB, 686x677px
When I began nofap i had wet dreams every month.
now its every week. Am i becoming weaker or stronger since I now over-board more frequently,meaning I have more energy at my disposal and that my body be changing?
>>
Every 29 and a half days, the moon will be in the sign that your sun was in when you were born. When the moon is there, in that fluid there is a seed born and it’s born in the solar plexus So every month, when the moon is in your sun sign, that “germ” is placed in Bethlehem. Bethlehem is the solar plexus. It’s the Virgo in the 3rd chakra, the solar plexus, the belly region. That’s Bethlehem, the house of bread. Virgo is the one who has the sheath of grain in her hands. Beth means “house” and lehem means “bread”. She is the virgin mother of the child, that seed that is born in the solar plexus every month.

Jesus(the alchemical author rather) talks about the water of life which spring up in the belly, which, if you have studied any kind of Chinese medicine,then you have heard of the tan tien, the ocean of chi, which is related with the lower abdomen. This is symbolic of sexual energy. The sexual forces are accumulated and polarized through the sexual organ, which are not merely the external component that is visible on the outside of the body: it is also related to the internal glands and internal chakras, which are related to the lower abdomen.
>>
Min' is the Kemetian archetype of male sexual power. His icon shows him standing on a pillar masturbating with his left hand, the hand that sends energy back inside. Min represents semen retention. A-min (Amen, Amon, or Nu) is the highest cultivation of the principle and practice of Min. The Pert speaks of the "Aged One" who is yet ever young and renews himself daily. Mastery of semen retention (Min) is a major part of becoming "the Ausar(God) The Scorpion's sexual force is hidden, down deep. It is meant to be redirected back into the body, thus achieving immortality, transformation and regeneration. In a man, sperm cells are like little chi-holding batteries. The more batteries the more chi power available.Men lose chi power through ejaculation. Women lose it through menstruation .
>>
Ejaculation of semen [orgasm] brings death, preserving it within brings life. Therefore, one should make sure to retain the semen within.

One is born and dies through semen; in this there is no doubt. Knowing this, the Yogi must always preserve his semen."
>>
I guess OP answered his own question
>>
The Science of the ancient Sages (SIDDHAS) teaches that the sexual reproductive power (the Life Force) can be transmuted into superior forms of energy called OJAS and TEJAS. The practitioner causes his seed to rise up to his crown center (SAHASRARA), where it becomes transformed into SOMA, the Nectar of Immortality. Through the TANTRIC procedures, [via the "lymphatic system"], the semen reaches the brain (CORPUS CALLOSUM) where it is processed into extremely subtle energies (OJAS and TEJAS) used by the higher mind. As the physical brain needs oxygen and proteins to function properly, the higher mind (superconsciousness) needs big quantities of OJAS and TEJAS energy. The TEJAS energy is that energy which produces the halo around the saints' head. The OJAS energy is that energy which confers an extraordinary vigor, power and virility"

>>19331218
I have patches of info but nothing much consistent or specific.,
some wicked people , fake "gurus" say to fornicate but retain semen(fornicate? with WHOM? what if you fail first time?or ten times?)
i believe in Celibcy.
>>
Semen is a mysterious secretion that is able to create a living body. Semen itself is living substance. It is life itself. Therefore, when it leaves man, it takes a portion of his own life. A living thing cannot be put to laboratory tests, without first killing it. The scientist has no apparatus to test it... I have thousands of letters from young men who have wasted this precious fluid and are in a miserable plight. Several young men even go to the point of committing suicide! Through reckless waste of semen, they lose all their physical, mental and intellectual faculties. Those who are perfect Brahmacharins have lustrous eyes, a healthy body and mind, and a keen, piercing intellect... Through the practice of Yoga, the seminal energy— not the gross physical semen— flows upwards and enriches the mind. This has been declared by the sages. You will have to experience it yourself
>>
Falling of semen brings death; preservation of semen gives life. Semen is the real vitality in men. It is the hidden treasure in man. It imparts Brahma-Tejas6 to the face and strength to the intellect.
>>
Probably just hormones don't worry about it anon
>>
Agreed. Don't waste your energy. Resist.
>>
Myth of King Moon

As early as 1000 B.C.E., the Vedic Taittiriya Samhita2 tells of King Moon (Soma) whose vital fluid is wasted on his thirty wives, leading to illness. But, through sacrifice, Soma recovers his lost vigor, his vital fluid, and restores himself.

Prajapati (Lord of Procreation) had thirty daughters; he married them off to Soma (King Moon). Every night, Soma makes love and sheds his seed in the clutches of his wives. But he dallies most with his favorite, Rohini. His rásā, his vigor, and semen completely dried up the king is seized by illness. In anger, his wives returned to their lord-father, Prajapati. To recover his lost rásā (vital fluid) and be freed from his evil ‘wife’s disease’ Soma must perform a sacrifice and swear henceforth to restrain himself equally with all thirty wives. With his rásā recovered, the lunar cycle, the waxing of the moon, begins anew.

This mythic tale of King Moon warns of dangers, for men, to lose, in a single stroke, what took an entire month of food and digestion to manufacture. Hindu tradition holds that it takes thirty days (one month or lunar cycle) for food to be digested and transformed into semen. A tremendous quantity of food is required to produce a single gram of semen; and it takes forty days and forty drops of blood to produce one drop of semen3. These mythologies claim, without substantiation, that loss of vital fluid leads to disease, aging, and death.
>>
Ecstatically, you think, “sex is bliss.”

This embracing becomes more frequent,
Growing to excess.

Like the waning moon,
Your intellect becomes exhausted.
And your body shrivels up
Like a monkeys’s wrinkled skin.
You grow old soon…

When the dark Lord of Death comes,
Who will protect you,
O sinful mind?
>>
Your move, op
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.