[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both Buddha and Jesus are purported to exist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: iu[1].jpg (175KB, 836x528px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
175KB, 836x528px
So which do you think was more "right" in terms of their religious beliefs? Can they both be right? Idk how spirituality works.
>>
Both right and enlightened. Had a different audience, therefore a different way of communicating the same truth.
>>
equally cool, but buddha spawned a cooler religion.
>>
>>19331134
Aren't their messages different, though?

IIRC Buddha says you shouldn't be trying to ask gods to do enlightenment for you, but Jesus is all about salvation through Him.
>>
Buddha was a man gifted with the Wisdom, and should be extolled as one of the greatest teachers of men. All should study his teachings if they seek gnosis.

Jesus, however, was a literal manifestation of the Godhead sent to usher in a new age. It's a little different in scale.
>>
>>19331131
One claimed to be God. They can't both be right.

Christ's message is much different than Budduh.
>>
nigger jesus LIVED and went to JAPAN
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shing%C5%8D,_Aomori
the story of naked snake was a retelling of the new testament
>>
Both have achieved Godhood. Jesus is like one of many, Buddha is a bit special, he was the first one to ascend post-Atlantean times.
>>
Buddha was Satan.
>>
>>19331131
dA-bUDDHA said he is not God. He is only a man.
>>
Was Krishna real too?
>>
In perspective, Jesus is superior to Buddha because he is god, Buddha never advocated people to worship him as he isn't god. Buddha was a man who reached enlightenment.

Not sure which branch of buddhism I'm talking about, but only some branches view buddha as a godly deity.

The two contrast each other; Buddha mediated which had spirits enter the body, Jesus advocated against allowing spirits into the body as that is allowing a demonic attack in Christianity, unless it's the holy spirit. Jesus taught heaven and hell, Buddha taught reincarnation.

The two did have a few similar teachings such as karma; in christianity god takes vengence for wrong doings, in buddhism the bad actions of one comes back to them.

However many of the world's religions are connected in a way. A common universal symbol in religious paintings is the halo. Even appearing in Christian paintings despite not even being biblical.
>>
There were Buddhist missionaries who were sent to Jerusalem prior to the origin of Christianity.
The earliest gospel of Jesus hypothesized to have existed 'Q' used as a source was simply a collection of sayings, including a few names of other characters like Simon Peter and some brief narrative setups.
This is very similar to one of the chief Buddhist documents that missionaries would have brought with them and which would have been translated into the local language and which could have been the source of 'Q' and of the name Simon Peter as the Buddha's chief apostle has a very similar name.

Not saying that Christianity started as Buddhism, but there were a lost of local gnostic religions spawned by cultural contact with Buddhism like Manichaeism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manichaeism
Christianity was born in a thick soup of syncretism, the Jesus we have in the gospels is mythical.
>>
I think The Jain porphet is more interesting that Buddah in many regards.

Anyways, Jesus is something else entirely, a carpenter who becane the god of emperors, who preached love as oposed to just abstinence.

In a way thats the main difference, for buddhism and jainism and hundiusm all extremes are bad, but for christianity love and mercy can never be bad.
>>
My personal view on everything.

It's Good vs Evil.
Good is love and cooperation while Evil is domination and control.

Karma is clearly real and impacts everything weather you want it to or not, you might have many lives but you have one life when you escape and get to the next level, Jesus, Buddha and other connected ones see past what we see now and somehow glimps into the next plane, like Jesus was special because he figured out how to go between the planes at his own will, while Buddha realised there was more and tried to teach other people.

If you just scrape through life with the bear minimum I think you get the free ride to the next level, but the evil in this world is in constant conflict with the good and the evil was given free control over it while the good has total control it lets evil poison people because we should all have free will but with this caveat comes losing the free ride, evil ties you to the flesh and gives the promise of ecstasy but it's a false dichotomy because the next plane is even better than this one. I can't say how many planes there are. It if all religions are anything to base this off, afterlife is 100% real and it varies because of this first lifetime
>>
from looking at this thread, i come to the conclusion that none of you has any idea about buddhism
>>
>>19331149
Actualmy, no Jesus is not about that. That it was what the kikes have the majority of the christians believe tho. Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and many other prophets (idk if Buddha is one, but you dont have to be a prophet tp be enlightened) , they all preached the same thing. Religion is mostly about learning how to tap into your inner force (spiritualism). Scientism and atheism are about doing the exact opposite (materialism etc) and there's a reason why only the latter is being pushed on to us. Religions as i see it are mostly all just a guide, different paths but same goals, some ofcourse slightly different than the others. Also, do bear in mind that many of the worlds religions are either corrupted or widely misunderstood, or both.
>>
>>19331251
Jesus never claimed such thing. Its the people who got fooled that claimed such a thing.
>>
>both Buddha and Jesus are purported to

of course they did

they're anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8
>>
I myself accept the most religions, some more than the others. There's no easy way to know whats correct and whats not, but it is possible and would take years of reading and researching to reach there, but one thing i do know for sure is that God is one and God is the almighty and the creator of everything. I am not an expert in topics like these but from what i have seen and read, ive come to the conclusion that most of the religions such as the abrahamitic ones are mostly about being able to tap in too your soul, god willingly. By doing so, a whole new world opens up to ones eye and you truly see things for what they are and are not. What saddens me tho is to see what humans nowadays thinks of religion and how they practice it. For most, its kinda like, the ones who collects the most goodness points earn heaven, and those who dont earns hell, period.I am not saying that it doesnt work too, but maybe its just one of the many ways. But i personally think it is something way more complex than that. Too complex for us to understand, atleast in a non-enlightment state. I also personally believe that the Quran is the last teachings that was sent to us from heaven. I still believe in some of the christian and judaistic teachings, and i can relate other non abrahamitic religions to my religion too. Religion is not about what book is the right or the wrong one, which unfortunately too many think. Its more of a guide. Many of these "guides" have been corrupted too, for one thing that we should never forget is that satan is among us and are doing everything in his power to mislead us from our God. And whats more sad is that many of these religious fanatics, (extremists), has not even read the books. They preach and mispaint the religions in an extremely bad way and people start to formulate their own idea about what that religion is only based on the lunatics acts. etc etc...
>>
>Earth is flat
>Dinosaurs never existed
>There is no space
>The Global elite runs the world
>The Global elite are the ones from the Synagogue of Satan
>Aliens are a psyop, to distract us from demons
>Childabuse/trafficking/murdering
>Dmt extraction, to tap into the demonic dimension
>Human sacrifices for Satan
>Jesus never died nor was he crucified
>The jews crucified one of their own, unknowingly. God tricked them.
>Jesus is alive and will come back.
>Muhammad and Jesus are literally broes from another moes
>Floruide in water and toothpaste, poisoning our pineal gland
>Pineal gland is our third eye
>Our third eye is what enlightens us
>We can all reach enlightment
>But satan is too smart to let us do that
>The religious wars never ended
>There are only proxy 500million people, and not 8 billion
>Politcs are just in real life tvshow
>Actors almost all of them
>Russia, China, USA, NK, and many many more are all secretly friends
>Humans are fools
>Humans have never ever before been more stupid than today
>Giants existed
>Humans are literally devolving, while thinking theyre evolving
>Humans=Stupid
>>
>>19332077
Jesus claimed it several times. You're ignorant to scripture, you're the fool.
>>
>>19332231
That scirpture your talking about is corrupt, as almost everything about the bible. Jesus is one of gods prophets. Not god or gods son. If such a thing were true christianity would have no difference than the pagan religions.

Oh wait, it doesnt nowadays, wonder why..

>Thinking there is only one book of God
>Thinking there were no religions before or after Christ
>Literally denying God while not even being aware of it

Do your research man..
>>
>>19332210
>>Humans are fools
>>Humans have never ever before been more stupid than today
>>Humans are literally devolving, while thinking theyre evolving
>>Humans=Stupid
You should try to have more faith in your brothers and sisters, friend. "Stupidity" is cured with a kind heart and a smart mind, not putting down those you wish to help.
>>
>>19332231
Christianity has been misunderstood and misused since its birth..
>>
>>19332333
No brother, dont get me wrong, i was just greentexting, but i cant help it, the anger within me grows. The more i try to help, the more i see how foul and ignorant humans are, and there isnt much i can do about it. Satan hes literally infested their brain and no matter what they wont turn from him, and it makes me mad
>>
>>19332333
Speaking in plain text like this atleast makes some of them think twice, you know. If i went on and on about this and that they would get too confused and i wouldnt have accomplished anything.. We will never ever break free from the stupidity that has hit us if we never realize that we were stupid to begin with.. Try to tell a human that he is stupid and see what happens.. We are egoblown creatures, sometimes i think minor necessary evil is needed for the greater good
>>
>>19332344
>there isnt much i can do about it
You can forgive them for their ignorance, recognize that you yourself were in such a state, resign yourself to become more compassionate and patient, and realize that you are a beautiful soul. I love you.

>>19332358
>minor necessary evil is needed for the greater good
So you have been told, not realizing that every small "necessary" evil only leads to further justification of further "necessary" evils, to the point where you know nothing but evil. Such is the state of the world.
Instead of a minor evil, replace every action with a minor good. There is always an opportunity to change, once you recognize it as such.
>>
>>19332369
I do, i dont blame them to begin with. But my mind cant wrap itself around the idea that humans really believe and defend wholeheartedly every sin that has been spawned. They dont see whats in front of them and if you try too make them see youre a literall nutjob. Ive learned that silence is gold. But how long can you keep being silent? How can you stand by and watch while your brothers and sisters are losing themselves?

I myself have been on a lonely path, no one has guided me, except God, and i still have a long road ahead of me, and i find myself quite lucky to be where i am, but what about the others? Who is going to help them, when they have completely turned away from God?

And yes brother, you are right about that, but we are on 4chan and it was a greentext :/ Otherwise i completely agree with you, that theres no necessary evil needed, i only said it in context to this being 4chan and my text being a greentext. But look, who would know, here you are helping a brother out, almost as if God sent you. The world needs more people like you
>>
>>19332369
Kimlerdensin
>>
>>19332329
Jesus is a manifestation of the Godhead sent to purge the souls of humanity of the corruption of the Demiurge. He claimed to be the "son of God" because in a way, it's the Truth, he is indeed a sacred messenger sent to us to bring the Gnosis, or, the wisdom we need to free ourselves.

To deny that Jesus is the son of God is a sure way to suffer spiritual death.
>>
>>19332077
He is clear in His statement of who He is. Do not be misguided by what tickles your ears, read the Word, ask questions, seek truth. For it is written that those who seek find, and those who call are answered.
>>
>>19332476

Jesus never said I am God.

Check out the page below, or read the verses.. Do research brother, be openminded, dont be afraid of being skeptical. I for example, had almost become a non-believer. This kinda helped me find my way back, and today i believe more than anything else. Being a non-believer is a really dark way of living

>http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/10_reasons_jesus_not_god.htm

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Isa 45:5 I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

Jer 32:27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD.

Eze 20:19 I [am] the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them
As i said tho, NT has too many faults, do some more resaerch brother, please
>>
>>19332523
I do read, i do seek and i do ask, brother. I believe in Jesus, i love jesus just as much as all the other prophets. But i cant accept such a claim. From what i have read, Jesus never stated such thing, nor did our God. I think the whole thing is either a misconception or a misunderstanding. I mean, sure, maybe many back then believed that he was sent by god. Maybe in this confusion they thought he was son of god, for never had they seen a more beautiful, a more loving or a more compassionate man. I think that jesus being god or gods son is a misunderstanding from his time by the people back then, that for some reason lived on until this day. But please also keep in mind that Christianity is not the only religion sent to us from our God. I would recommend you study the other ones aswell. I personally think that only when you have done so can you get a vivid and clearer picture of our God. Only then can you see the faults done by the human hand, and also the undeniable truths spoken from our God.
>>
>>19331131
The great weakness in the cosmology of Buddhism was twofold: its contamination with many of the superstitions of India and China and its sublimation of Gautama, first as the enlightened one, and then as the Eternal Buddha. Just as Christianity has suffered from the absorption of much erroneous human philosophy, so does Buddhism bear its human birthmark. But the teachings of Gautama have continued to evolve during the past two and one-half millenniums. The concept of Buddha, to an enlightened Buddhist, is no more the human personality of Gautama than the concept of Jehovah is identical with the spirit demon of Horeb to an enlightened Christian. Paucity of terminology, together with the sentimental retention of olden nomenclature, is often provocative of the failure to understand the true significance of the evolution of religious concepts.
Gradually the concept of God, as contrasted with the Absolute, began to appear in Buddhism. Its sources are back in the early days of this differentiation of the followers of the Lesser Road and the Greater Road. It was among the latter division of Buddhism that the dual conception of God and the Absolute finally matured. Step by step, century by century, the God concept has evolved until, with the teachings of Ryonin, Honen Shonin, and Shinran in Japan, this concept finally came to fruit in the belief in Amida Buddha.
>>
I have studied, for many years under intense urge to find truth. One thing and thing alone is clear Jesus is LORD - the great I AM, the son of the Most High, the only one worthy of praise, the alpha and omega. No other but Him
>>
I have studied for 20 years to find the real truth. Unfortunately humanity can't handle the truth. (hint - there is no god)
>>
>>19332672
Do you believe that there is intelligent life out there?

Is there an intergalactic hegemony floating in constellations?
>>
>>19332689
Yes, there is other intelligent life but we are unable to meet via movement through space. We know they exist by the messages we have received via experiments with super colliders. I've said too much... this knowledge is not for public consumption. I will be dismissed as a larper anyway.
>>
>>19332672
shill
>>
>>19332724
Then why would you assume there is no God? If the universe is infinite, nothing is false
>>
>>19332689
There is no intelligent life in space, but there is on earth, only we cant see them. Demons and Jinns. Aliens and the universe is a psyop to distant you further and further from our god
>>
>>19332751
Dont you realize that he is larping? He even says it himself. Who even talks like that? Where are your sources? Lol just stop it.. Nothing can leave mother earth, nor can it come in. We live in an enclosed system, and satan is doing everything in his power to distant us from light and salvation. Larpers like these are a good exemple..
>>
>>19331131

Well reincarnation is real so Buddha was right about that. Although there are some Christians who provide arguments that Jesus also taught reincarnation.

Both opposed materialism but Buddha seemed to teach that materialism is actually evil while Jesus taught that it was just ultimately useless and a waste of time to pursue so I'd agree with Jesus on that.

Jesus taught meditation through thinking about the creator while Buddha taught meditation through clearing your mind. Both have their place, but I'd probably lean more towards the Buddha's way of meditation.

Jesus taught that suffering is to be expected in our dimension and will only go away when we reach a higher dimension in the next life. Thought it can be suppressed through prayer and meditation, it can never be fully alleviated until we die. Buddha taught that suffering can be rid from you if you get rid of desire (attainable in this life). I'd probably lean more towards Jesus' teaching.
>>
>>19332863
I think that buddhas reincarnation is just a way of saying that there is an afterlife, and further on that we will be judged by our acts in this life. And then maybe we go to hell, or we reincarnate as a little mouse getting eaten alive by a snake, also in other words, hell. Or maybe we go to heaven, according to Jesus, and Buddha that we reincarnate as a human and are born to an extremely kind and rich family and live an extremely peacul life.. Its very complex i know but when it comes down to it i think they are all trying to say the same thing. Different languages, different cultures and foreing powers is what i think has created this confusion and misconception among us humans, but when it really comes down to it i think that they are both trying to say the same thing. I personally believe in Islam whome heartedly, also in christianity and judaism, to an extent. But i cant stop noticing how other religions also in a way are the same. And it is very well known that the abrahamitic religons are not the only religions sent by God. It is said that god sent totally 124000 prophets to us. I think every religion are based on those prophets. Its not like everyone would preach in the same way no but that there is a god, and about finding inner peace, love, compassion, the afterlife.. They all have a common core
>>
>>19331131
"Jesus" was created by Mahayana Buddhists living in the mid-east who utilized the mythologies of the region to teach higher truths.
It's called "upaya" in Sanskrit. It means "skillful means"... or you could call it "pious fiction".

The New Testament origins are hidden through gematria, but are in fact based on the Saddharmapundarika Sutra (aka, the "lotus sutra" and the Mulasarvastivada Vinaya.

At least that's what a Sanskrit scholar who is also a scholar of Greek and knowledgeable about gematria says.

His name is Christian Lindtner and he also claims only someone who can read Sanskrit, Greek and is well versed in gematria can understand his thesis.

He formerly was a holocaust denier but has since recanted so his website jesusisbuddha dot com is often attacked (I often get virus warnings when trying to access).

I really don't know what to think about him. It's a really bold claim. I used to think it was an elaborate joke but now I think he really believes it.
>>
>>19332938

I agree in a lot of ways. I grew up christian but am kind of turned away from Abrahamic religions now. I just can't stand the dogmatism in them. I don't think any religion / prophet has it fully right, especially if they claim to be speaking from authority. I think every single "prophet" was just normal people who had some crazy spiritual experiences (whether by accident or they were searching for one) and they relayed their experiences to the local people using local mythologies.

I'm still not convinced there is only one God though. Even in classical Judaism / the Torah, it makes mention that Yahweh is not the only god. And we know that ancient Jews worshiped a whole pantheon, but Yahweh was a jealous god and supposedly the creator of this specific world so it ended up turning into monotheism.
>>
>>19332066
But Jesus wasn't a prophet..
>>
>>19333460
Yes he was my friend. Whats your opinion?
>>
>>19333195
I haven't yet gone that far back in history in my research, but for me there's only one God. And as for the prophets, i think that they were chosen and sent to us by and from God, to learn us, make us remember and not forget our (gods) ways. But there has also been normal people, who has been able to reach an enlightened state of mind, people who's been able to open their third eye. Those are people like Sufi mystics, kabbalas etc. Ibn-al-arabi, one of the greatest sufi mystics in my opinion. You should look him up whether ur a believer or not. He has great teachings. There are videos on youtube, seminars about his teachings. I'd recommend listening to them. It's some pretty useful knowledge
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19332062
Yea seriously
Or even Christianity for that matter
Jesus claimed divinity, but his wording in the Bible, especially the Greek version is suspect and can be taken as more metaphorical terms for all people being children of God as he is and him simply embodying his own Buddha nature to become "like" God.
The Buddha came first by about 500 years and taught for a long day time, I believe about 50 or so years.
He was known even in the west during his lifetime and the teachings of Greek philosophers, especially Pythagoras.

While there are more atheistic buddhists, the Buddha himself spoke of the Gods a lot, the difference is that while he was a man, he was enlightened meanwhile the Gods were not necessarially. For example Indra was described as his greatest protector and adherent among the Gods.

Both faiths are similar, this is natural since Buddhist spread far and wide even to the west where there are many accounts of the actions of monks, as well Mahayana Buddhism stems from the Greek buddhist kingdoms in Asia. The BIGGEST difference however is that the Buddha was more about balance, while Christ preaches almost for the excess of love and mercy. The Buddha saw this as destructive even if it seems beneficial. Even more than this is their status. Christianity was born out of a slave ideology (Judaism) and Jesus himself was poor and represented a "grasping" wish on the part of those poor masses, this is again further slave mentality, and as Buddha said the grasping and the grasped both must be put aside to be happy. The Buddha was a lord, a wealthy man and noble who set aside the best the world had to offer in order to peruse enlightenment, thus the aristocratic nature of his teachings which gives it a much more uplifting charecter. Buddhism is elitist in the best way, while Christianity is for even the most wretched. Buddhism is heroic, Christianity is populist.
I suspect if Nietzsche was more farmiliar with Buddhism he would have liked it more.
>>
>>19333589
He wasn't though. Jews say he was a prophet because they don't believe he was the Messiah. Christ literally means "savior" and that's why you'll find very few mentions of "Jesus Christ" on (((wikipedia))) and the same reason (((historians))) have started to say (((BCE))) instead of BC.
You know Jews do an upside down T instead of + because it looks like a cross? You know they wouldn't sign with an X and instead signed with a O for the same reason. That's where kike comes from, because they drew a circle or "kikel".
Jews hate Christians more than they hate Muslims desu. The only difference is that Christians reached their enlightenment and became good goys so they aren't as vocal about it. Even if they were I don't think it would stop a goy being a goy, but their you have it.

>Matthew 27:24-26
>When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the (((crowd))). "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "(((You))) shall bear the responsibility."
>All the (((people))) answered, "His blood be on (((us))) and our (((children)))!"
>So Pilate released (((Barabbas))) to (((them))). But he had Jesus flogged and handed Him over to be crucified

Never trust a Jew. Very devious "people".
>>
>>19334024
I know jews are never ro be trusted. The jews didnt accept Jesus at all. Neither as a prophet. Thats why they tried to kill him. They also failed. Jesus never died to begin with. The kikes realized this afterwards and thus with them began the massive disinformation about Jesus. The bible got stained before it even was born. These jews did the samething to their own religion. They are those whos the synagogue of satan. No man can be equal to God, nor can any prophet. The only thing about Jesus was that he was miraculously born.

Also, the jews werent stupid. They knew that worshipping anything but god was a huge sin. They literally turned Jesus into God or Son of God and made everyone believe it. Many christians who pray forexample bow down before christ and do so. This is not right in any way. The old testament despices such acts. So does the torah, so does the Quran, and so does every religion before those times sent by god. The old testament literally confirms that God is only one. The almighty, the allknowing and so on. Jesus was not allknowing nor was he allmighty. The Quran also confirms this. Id recommend you to read the Quran. It. tells the tales of our prophets in a very interesting way. Jesus is ofcourse in there too. So is noah, moses, abraham and many many other prophets. The Quran is also the from God. And even if you dont believe this, reading it wouldnt hurt you. It only contains tales of our prophets and their lives, the creation of the world and so on.
>>
>>19331149
>Jesus is all about salvation through Him

So says the (((Catholic Church))).
You really think Jesus would say shit like that while he was alive?
>>
I think Satan was right.
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19332344
I know where you are coming from, but we need to help them understand the word of God from any angle and especially lead them away from Gnostic Beliefs which just spawn from pantheist beleifs (we are all God's and can find it through SECRET teachings and only let the deserving in on it) from Babylon.
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
>>19332444
Look to scripture in these times, Jesus said many people would turn away from the church and listen to false teachers which put the ideas of man over the Word of God, it will be like the days of Noah again. No matter how much we preach only a few will listen. Many are called, few are chosen
There's really nothing we can do to stop it, only thing is be prepared.
>>
File: 1464105802135.png (325KB, 895x524px) Image search: [Google]
1464105802135.png
325KB, 895x524px
>>19333195
>>
File: blackcube_saturn.jpg (281KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
blackcube_saturn.jpg
281KB, 600x570px
>>19334563
Islam was started by (((Catholics))) anon. Watch this, you seem like a very good man, I want you and everyone else to be saved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
>>19331131
Both claim to have self transcended like loads of other mystics though the ages.

Buddhism is basically a detailed diagnosis of why our minds create suffering and then how to practise to eradicate it (meditation)

Christianity at its core spiritual practice says mostly the same principles about the illusory nature of the self but over time has become cultish and has lost its core spiritual insights with a lot of exaggerated stories.

But any smart person can see that obviously this proves that there is a universal issue that stands regardless of the religion which is that we ought to tame our minds to become more compassionate. Misery is universal, no such thing as christian misery or Jewish misery. There's an article called "kill the buddha" which basically talks about how we ought to not attach ourselves with Buddhism or any religion regardless of how its taught to us because its just more tribalism and sectarianism.
>>
File: what a nice thought.jpg (17KB, 482x243px) Image search: [Google]
what a nice thought.jpg
17KB, 482x243px
>>19331149
>Jesus is all about salvation through Him.
This is what happens when the same people who kill you take everything you ever said and turn it into Judaism 2 electric boogaloo.

Do some research or ask him directly. The bible is not an accurate source. That thing's had more fingers in it than I did on my 21st birthday.
>>
>Forgetting Zoroaster
Come on
>>
>>19331131
Both are right and are betrayed in the twisting of words by their lineage.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.