[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need a demon driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
So me and my friends are going to the beach and we have a lot of alcohol. We are all going to get wasted. How can we summon a demon to drive us home safely? Keep in mind we will be on the beach. Thanks in advance for the help.
>>
>>19330903
Bring your game-boy advance, in advance.
>>
Here's my ritual:
>Log onto webkinz.com and register for a free pet.
>Enter the free pet's name as the first two letters of your first name and the last two letters of your last name. For example, Joe Willson would be Joon.
>Play webkinz at 3:00 am and go play a game in the arcade section.
>After a sufficient amount of Kinzcash is made, use it to purchase the music box item.
>Bring your computer into the bathroom and play the music box three times in the dark.
>A bottle of refreshing, ice-cold Pepsi should fly out of the mirror.
>Drink the Pepsi in under fifteen seconds.
>Go to bed and lucid dream about the demon guy thing.
>Wake up and do the trip.
>When you're ready to summon the demon, sing the entire Space Jam theme song backwards two times.
>Do not respond to your friends' questioning while doing this.
>Collapse drunk onto the ground.
>Wake up on the side of a freeway the next morning.
>Hitch a ride to an IKEA.
>Eat the Swedish meatballs (optional (they just taste good))
>Purchase a chair of your choosing.
>Go outside and build the chair in the parking lot.
>Sit in the chair while reciting a T. S. Elliot poem of your choosing.
>Get hit by a car
>>
>>19330903
Drink ALL your alcohol, raw steaks around your neck and legs (as an offering) and wade/swim out until land is a distant memory (you have entered his domain).
The demon will now appear to greet you.
>>
You need a digging implement made of iron (not steel), wads of money and a smartphone for this ritual.
First, dig a pentagram into the sand, burn the money in the center as an offering to the driver demon.
Then, while the money smoke is blowing at it's height into the wind, use say the proper techno-sorcery ritual with the smartphone and order a uber driver.
The uber driver will be a demon.
>>
>>19330903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aYKVB9Q230

This might do the trick.
>>
>>19330929
This guy knows
>>
>>19330903
Stand at the edge of the road with your arm streched out and stick up your thumb
>>
>>19330903
My name is actually Tomas, and I will take you home Brandon.
>>
>>19330940
Really? Not this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HLF9a1UF6Y
>>
When you're at the beach summon a servant of Dagon to drive you home. They're really chill if you can get over the brine smell
>>
>>19330903
Hire an Uber. You're less likely to die.
>>
>>19330903
Swim as far as you can into the ocean
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.