[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally wrong to curse someone who wronged you? Any experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497373973269.jpg (13KB, 160x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497373973269.jpg
13KB, 160x150px
Is it morally wrong to curse someone who wronged you? Any experiences?
>>
>>19330727
THIS THREAD IS CURSED!!!!
>>
>>19330727
Yes. It's unethical. That's the common statement among old grimoires and modern occult practitioners and authors.

If you really feel wronged. Why don't you make a costume and break their bones? Ditch the costume and pretend you know nothing.
>>
>>19330727

No such thing as right or wrong, just subjective perspectives about what's acceptable. That being said, it is dickish and cowardly to strike from a distance with magic rather than just stomp a mudhole in someones ass physically.
>>
>>19330727
Yes it is, extremely.
>>
>cursing someone
Just blast them with a straightforward spell lol
>>
>>19330972
How the fuck you do that?
>>
File: grinning mexican.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grinning mexican.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>19330995
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
It depends on your motives, your victims actions, and the extent of the curse.

It's all about proportionality, and the purity of your motivations. Most importantly, understand that revenge is not the same thing as vengeance. Revenge is an impure motivation, rooted in hate and jealousy. Vengeance is pure, it seeks to bring justice and right wrongs. It's karmic, in a way. Revenge is negative and vengeance is positive.

If, for example, someone raped your daughter or unjustly (unjustly is a key word, more on this later) killed your brother, or committed a heinous act of similar scale and consequence, no holds barred. Wither their limbs, render them impotent, destroy their career and lovelife, whatever. If someone cut you off in traffic or hooked up with the girl you have a crush on, or something of that scale, then leave them alone.

Understanding the balance can be complex. Remember when I said someone who killed your brother was fair game? If your brother was robbing them, or raping THEIR daughter, or doing a similar heinous act, you are not pursuing vengeance but revenge, even though in your eyes it IS vengeance. You have to look at it from a cosmic perspective.
>>
>>19331038
So if someone lied and used dirty tricks to get me fired from my job, would I be justified in cursing them to poverty? Ruining their finances would be 100% equal in proportion to them ruining mine, right?
>>
>>19331071
It depends. Do you have children? Do THEY have children? Are either one of you caring for an elderly sick parent, etc?

Proportionality doesn't mean proportionality of action, it means proportionality of effect. If your children are going to starve because this person got you fired, it leans more towards vengeance and therefor is justified. If HIS children are going to starve, it leans towards revenge, and injustice.

An important thing to consider: how your actions will affect the innocent. Do not harm children, they are innocent, and as they do not know right from wrong, they cannot sin. Do not harm animals, all of their acts, even ones that harm humans or other creatures, are based on the natural instincts given to them by God, therefor they cannot sin. The elderly, although they may not be good people and committed many misdeeds, are off limits as well. Their time is near and vengeance belongs to God.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.