[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of you have commited irreversible sin - Deuteronomy 18:10–12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 17

File: 1498758727900.jpg (5KB, 182x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498758727900.jpg
5KB, 182x188px
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering,
anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens,
or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or cone who inquires of the dead,
for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.
And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
-Deuteronomy 18:10–12

God lays out many sins in the Bible but this one is the worst sin there is, you WILL not go to heaven.

I have done sigils and Tarots, does that mean Jesus wont forgive me? I never worked with deities so... ??

Help!
>>
>>19330590
Better start cozying up to some other gods then
>>
>>19330590
>does that mean Jesus wont forgive me?
If you are sincerely sorry and sincerely repent you can be forgiven for anything. That doesn't mean you can just do whatever you like and ask for forgiveness later, however. Like I said, it has to be sincere (God knows if you're lying).
>>
>>19330590
Well at least we know it's OK to stab our son or daughter, so long as we know it's god telling us to do it.
>>
File: ezekiel.jpg (41KB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel.jpg
41KB, 320x245px
>>19330612
I see. Why is witchcraft so forbidden in bible btw?

From an atheist point of view it works it brings power so it must be suppressed?
Or because it is worshipping false entities from a religious perspective?
>>
>>19330623
do you want the christian answer or the real answer? I can't give you both
>>
>>19330590
If you read the old testament up to second samuel, it's abundantly clear that pride is the worst sin.
>>
>>19330634
Real one
>>
>>19331034
Answer pls!!
>>
God not real.

At least in the sense Christians think.
>>
File: tumblr_osrlq30hoE1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osrlq30hoE1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1024x683px
its not unforgiveable its just a sin lol
>>
>>19331363
Read more bible. That is merely one quote. One passage clearly states its a no no.
>>
old testament is for the jews only, new testament in Matthew 12:31New International Version (NIV)
>And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

if you're concerned about the christian faith, you have nothing to worry about unless you claim god to be a demon.
>>
>>19331668
of course its a sin but sins dont send you to hell

your sins are forgiven if you believe in jesus
>>
God's mercy is infinite.

>Why is witchcraft so forbidden in bible btw?

Because humans are weak and but see the world through a glass, darkly. Demons are angels, and have intelligence far beyond our own. To summon demons and ask for their help is to play with nuclear bombs. You will be defeated, you will be taken.

That is why it is forbidden. Because we are too weak and too stupid to defend ourselves. Without God's help, we are fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NekFfwU-LWs
>>
Hahaha, deiforms won't work with me without masks.
They have to pretend to be something stupid first.
I've thought it means something, but I've never been able to figure out what.
I trolled this board for a while, but none of you ever saw beyond the fake maks I portrayed myself as. I watched as your memes modeled the memes I memed in mind and I was disappoint, /x/.
Yeshua was a fallen Essene, he scammed people who didn't know him very well, his desert fast was an attempt to win the love of his teachers and it ditn't work
>>
>>19331692
>blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven
So to hell I go?
>>
>>19332099
Then why doesn't God answer my prayers?
Why???
>>
>>19332308
>>19331692
You can literally claim the whole of the Trinity to be damned monsters and still be saved. Blasphemy against the Spirit is refusal to allow the Spirit into your heart and repent for your sinning. In context, it's described as refusing to admit wrongdoing even in the face of overwhelming moral evidence. It's the only unforgivable sin because it's refusing to allow yourself to be forgiven.
>>
>>19332314
You have to keep asking and keep knocking until you get what you want. Try novenas to saints or the Rosary or something like that, seriously, if you really want your prayer heard, and make sure it's not a selfish intention. He'll answer. The Rosary promises signals that your prayer was heard, too, just saying. I've had signal graces. It doesn't work if you're an unrepentant sinner, though, either.
>>
>>19332314

I can't answer that. But He loves you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1PS6kONg6A&t=4m
>>
God is not real. There's no unforgivable sins. There are no sins. Because sins are a concept invented by christian "morality".

All you need is empathy. Can you truly put yourself into the other guys shoes? If so, you will treat others as you would yourself.
>>
>>19330590
God will forgive to the degree that you are repentant of your sins, so yes, Jesus will forgive you as long as you do penance and not practice these detestable acts again.
>>
>>19332380
>all you need is empathy
Pointless sklavenmoral without Christianity. You're a fool to imagine that your notions of moral right and wrong can be held up without God. Every pretense you draw is only legitimized by the institutionalization of Christianity.
>>
Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you

Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (460KB, 513x684px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
460KB, 513x684px
>>19330623
>>19330634

>Why is witchcraft so forbidden in bible btw?

Because pagan prophets aren't discernible from witches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA
>>
>>19330590
>this one is the worst sin there is,
Citation?
Pretty sure the ONLY unforgivable sin in the Bible is rejection of the Holy Spirit, which goes something like this:

>There is no place in my heart for the """salvation""" of the Nazarene.
>>
Exodus 22:18 is the only verse I know from memory, number and all.
"Suffer not the sorceress (alt transl. 'witch') to live."
>omens
>necromancy
>sorcery
I had sex with another man too but they don't execute people for that either do they.
>>
>>19332590
Do you really believe the pyramids were tombs?
>>
File: maatmontypython3.png (747KB, 1327x741px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython3.png
747KB, 1327x741px
>>19332662
>Do you really believe the pyramids were tombs?

Yes - the Pharaoh is a god so they are monuments to the divine.

But the gods also used them to make it clear to man that they are real as the Great Pyramid's latitude shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUYIHtrHKjE
>>
File: jbxugk5_by_h311lord-d9kfcjx.jpg (90KB, 501x541px) Image search: [Google]
jbxugk5_by_h311lord-d9kfcjx.jpg
90KB, 501x541px
>>19330590
Peoples fate is theirs to choice STOP telling people what to believe! Christianity is responsible for much wrong though out history.

such as forced conversion at the end of a blade. Salem trials the inquisitions attempting to stop man from advancing and hoard all the knowledge and power for themselves!

In fact why didn't they stand up to the Fascist in Italy or the Nazis in Germany more impotently why'd the church which has been proven to have helped NAZIS & FASCISTS ESCAPE JUSTICE!

Heres what I think... all those Jews & Muslims an so on that Your nice to if this world would let you, You'd go back to crusades and burning people at the stake and hoarding all the wealth and knowledge for yourself in a heart beat.

You don't care about people all you care about is that they blindly follow you and Your books.
>>
>>19332513
In my eyes anything short of rape and murder is understandable so it's not hard to make your own morals without inspiration from god
>>
>>19330590
You got a version of that which isnt in Harry Potter spell language?
>>
But rah says as long as I do good works and have a shitload of cash I can make it to whatever afterlife is purchasable.
Why are there so many sins in Christianity?
>>
>>19330623
Because it tends to involve puting your faith in other entities besides God.
>>
File: 1492656380750.jpg (878KB, 986x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1492656380750.jpg
878KB, 986x1369px
>>19330623
>christianity
>jesus is the way and the truth and shit
>all power through my man jesus and god

>heathen arts
>i have the power to do crazy shit
>fuck gods
>>
File: 1496291812707.jpg (39KB, 465x580px) Image search: [Google]
1496291812707.jpg
39KB, 465x580px
>>19330590

get a load of this faggot. Still afraid of the demiurge Yahweh. Hes forbids the magick & the occult because he's afraid of his own creation that we might find out he is not the only god nor the most powerful god nor our creator. He is jealous of humanity's ability to create and invent. In just a few more centuries we will be creating our very own life force which will far surpass even us.
>>
>>19330623
You're allying with the enemies of God.

>can't serve 2 masters
>>
>>19330590
Luckily it is a biblical sin and not an actual sin against the true God.
Christians go to hell, btw. As you are born with a natural morality and you're changing it for the morality of a book.
>>
>>19333865
>morality of a book.
No, the holy spirit is the one that guides us.
The book is there too redirect us to Jesus, is we find ourselves slipping.
>>
>>19330590
Old Testament law was erased by Jesus' death. He saw Gentiles to be worthy and the kikels hated him for it.
>>
>>19330590
Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin. All others are forgiven if you accept Jesus as your savior.
>>
File: Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg (153KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg
153KB, 952x1200px
>>19330590
>Tarot is as bad as buring your child alive
Fucking what?
>>
>>19330590
>for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord
sorry bruh but balaams story in the bible indicates one can be a sorcerer and god can
be ok with you

he was offered a mountain of silver to curse the jews. he went to go claim his fortune before doing the deed. god visits him in his sleep and tells him to only go if the kings soldiers send for him. god didnt strike him down for being a sorcerer and he didnt say dont you dare curse the jews he only said you have to wait until they send for you.

he didnt wait and left and god still wouldnt strike him down. he had his donkey talk to him and when he wouldnt listen god still wouldnt strike him down and sent a angel to stop him at which point he begged forgiveness and didnt continue on his journey to get a mountain of silver for cursing the jews
>>
>>19332314
Both no and wait are answers.
God isn't a wish granter.
Keep studying the bible.
Stand strong, anon.
>>
>>19331692
>>19333981
>ot for news
>Jesus erased law
Not quite.
Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 5:17-20English Standard Version (ESV)
Christ Came to Fulfill the Law
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
James 2:14-26New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Keep studying...
>>
>>19330590
who gives a shit you little autist
>>
>>19330590
Alex Jones, Christianity and bs magic for mongoloids. The ultimate autismo.
>>
>>19330957
This
>>
>>19330623
everyone who has replied to you so far is an idiot. the real reason why practicing magic is so forbidden in judeo-christian belief-systems is because it upsets their hierarchy of power. judeo-christian religions believe that God is all-powerful while humans are insignificant swine. therefore, the idea of people trying to take power for themselves through magic and other occult practices completely goes against what they believe.

to them it's like turning away from god in favor of yourself (like lucifer)
>>
>>19333790
Gnostic detected
>>
>>19334122
OT or NT ?

Any recommended cristian mysticism books?
>>
>>19334501
You mean pride, the word your looking for is pride.
Pride was the original sin its the sin that most other sins stem from. Lucifer's sin was pride and he was the first of all God's creations to commit sin.
>>
>>19334530
it isn't pride, it's trust in ourselves. it's humanism. it's believing that we're capable beings rather than useless products who depend on our creator.
>>
>>19334501
Seems kind of arbitrary. Am I turning away from God if I chose to farm instead of hoping food falls into my lap, or am I making use of tools that God put here?
>>
>>19334565
like you said, farming is making use of the natural realm that god made for us. using a crystal ball to see into the future is using supernatural forces that exist outside of said realm
>>
>>19334572
Why is the supernatural forbidden, and if God hates it so much, why doesn't he take it away?
>>
>>19334574
>Why is the supernatural forbidden
because it requires subscribing to a philosophy/belief system that isn't in line with that of the church.
>if God hates it so much
maybe he doesn't. maybe only the christian church hates it because it takes power from them.
>>
>>19333891
>the holy spirit
You mean the demon you people put into people during baptism?
There's nothing holy about demons.
And it is a demon, one day it can manifest and start behaving like one and trying to send you to hell.
What a strange holy spirit, it touched my dick and massaged it sexually.
>>
File: 1498106653863.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498106653863.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>19334543
Yeah, but lucifer didn't want to just be as capable as God. He thought he could ascend God's throne and be better than God by doing a better job than God was doing at being God. He wasn't looking for equality or none that other horse shit.
He wanted the whole fucking enchilada add extra cheese.
That is pride, his foolish pride led him to believe these thoughts he was having could be a reality. That's why pride is the worst sin. Pride blinds you and leads you to believe things that you should not believe and after awhile you will start to act on these beliefs that's where the others sins come into play by piggybacking on your foolish pride.
O' Verily I say unto you,
eat a donkey dick.
>>
>>19330590
Christ's sacrifice liberates the soul from the ramifications of the OT law.

Mark 16.16, yo.
>>
>>19334596
>pride is the worst sin
Oh, so pride is the worst sin.
So grabbing your loving mum and inserting little kittens inside her butt and then setting her to fire is not as bad as being proud of something.
It's what happens with silly false religions, they're easily laughable.
>>
>>19334596
>eat a donkey dick.
would christ approve of this?
>>
>>19334596
but in this case pride isn't even the problem. lucifer wanted to take god's place from the beginning. his pride was was caused him to act on his desires, but those original desires were there regardless of pride
>>
>>19334601
>>19334601
If you are proud of the fact that you grabbed your loving mum and inserted little kittens inside her butt and then set her to fire. Then yes that is worse than just grabbing your loving mum and inserting little kittens inside her butt and then setting her to fire and feeling guilty, ashamed, sorry or even indifferent about doing it.
Pride is feeling higher about oneself than you ought to. Taking pride in building a house is not sin. Taking pride in building a house to the extent that you think you built a house better than any one else ever has or could ever possibly build is a sin.
>>
>>19334610
Is it wrong for a child to want tobe as great or greater then there father? If one cannot achieve that then we devolve.
>>
>>19334660
and this is why humans are becoming degenerate.
>>
>>19334666
Mark of Satan,
Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>19334022
Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know anything about this story and hasn't studied it, God is not okay with sorcery of any kind. He prevented the curse and transformed it into a blessing.
>>
>>19330590
It don't say nuffin bout no meme magic.
we all good then
>>
>>19334610
You talk in circles bub.
Lucifer didn't want to just take God's place. He believed himself better than God. More than God was, is, or could ever possibly be. The classic watch out get out the way stand back and let me show you how it's really supposed to be done kinda prick attitude.
He desired this because his pride made him believe that he really was more than God. He lost his fear of God
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480574593680.jpg (28KB, 480x734px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480574593680.jpg
28KB, 480x734px
>>19334606
>>
File: hang yourself.jpg (487KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
hang yourself.jpg
487KB, 2448x3264px
>>19334835
> God is not okay with sorcery of any kind.
>Moses
>throws his staff on the ground
>It polymorphs into a snake
>oh but it was a miracle that makes it okay
Endless hypocrisy.
>>
File: 4655378653367.jpg (23KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
4655378653367.jpg
23KB, 480x608px
>>19334913
>>
File: 9869625790.jpg (16KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
9869625790.jpg
16KB, 480x478px
>>19334922
>>
>>19334919
Miracles and sorcery are completely different, one comes from God in times of exceptional need, the other, from demons.
>>
>>19334993
>in times of exceptional need
You mean like that one time Jesus turned water into wine?
>>
OP, the one you are calling the Lord is a False god.

When are you gonna realize that he is the Demiurge and not God?
>>
>>19330590
oh shit man, knowledge is bad hahaha, you better forget how to read and write because cheesus christs wiill get mad lol
>>19335027
time to burn the bible made by the jews
>>
by the way sin comes from thesine wave tuned in your six six six carbonized meatpack body faggots, i hate this fucking monsters
>>
>>19335036
Fucking Jews if your going to hell for performing parlor tricks and eating bacon what's the point of even living in the first place they should get the option of go directly to hell, do not pass hell at the get-go
>>
>>19334902
Would you consider it blasphemy if one was to create a gynoid with an artificial womb?
>>
>>19335216
You want what I would consider or what the Bible aka the word of God would consider? Or both
>>
>>19335332
Both, if it isn't too taxing.
>>
>>19335346
Not at all because it's the same answer...
no it would not be considered blasphemy to do such things.
>>
>anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens,

Joseph was a biblical seer who did all these

>or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or cone who inquires of the dead,

Jesus arguably used necromancy to raise Lazarus and himself
>>
>>19335373
I can explain if you wish to know
>>
>>19332314
God knows what's best for you in the long run, and knows the consequences of granting you your wish. So he will grant it either if it benefits you or when it benefits you.
>>
>>19335429
Would appreciate that, thanks.
>>
File: Blasphemy.png (96KB, 1080x456px) Image search: [Google]
Blasphemy.png
96KB, 1080x456px
>>19335469
Two feasible explanations
#1. You are ignorant of what blasphemy means.
#2. you were trying to troll me by intentional misuse of the word blasphemy.
>>
>>19335519
My bad then, I'll try to ask properöy this time around. Would it be considered a sin or an evil thing to build a gynoid with the purpose of impregnating it thus omitting the use of god's created females in the process?
>>
>>19335519
If its #1 don't be embarrassed there is alot of jargon in theology easy to get confused we can figure out what you were trying to ask.
if it's #2 I bet you had some kinda good come back prepared to call me out with.
don't be a spoiled sport let's hear it anyhow I like getin my Jimmies rustled just as much as the next guy. Hell I will even pretend to get pissed off and we can argue for a bit about it and have a meme war duel out if you wish.
>>
File: tumblr_ntgxa6Qhlj1uudk2uo1_400.png (299KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntgxa6Qhlj1uudk2uo1_400.png
299KB, 400x441px
>>19330621
Yeah god hates the idea of man learning and growing to be more than naked monkey's, look at the garden of eden.i have nothing to do with any of the Christian god, Jesus seems ok,but he's been training for the last 2000 yrs to fight the last battle so he won't be much on peace and love anymore either. Just be a Good a person as you can and that's enough, god ,Satan they are all evil by definition so if they do have a say so in our afterlife were fucked anyway
>>
>>19334993
>the forces of the universe are all demons
fire is a demon
your thinking process is a demon
bugs are demons
I am demon
you are demon
demons demons demons demons
demons are fucking fake and gay and thinking that everything cool comes from a demon is utter bull horse shit and that idea and you can go fuck each other.
>>
Jesus is practically the Magician card in Tarot. Mary was a high priestess of Isis and Jesus's female counterpart. Obviously they got into some shenanigans.
The Bible is interesting, but Christ focused on compassion and transcendentalism of the soul. Walking on water was meditation, and water to wine is theorized to be mushroom tea. I believe much of the Bible was written by men to dilute the core teachings and prevent the masses to transcend.
>>
File: jesusscope.jpg (24KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
jesusscope.jpg
24KB, 302x400px
>>19335614
>thinking the second coming of Christ is going to be a literal event and not a metaphor for enlightenment
>>
>>19335588
Ok then I was really hoping it was #2 I'm bored af.
The answer is yes it would be a sin it is a violation of the 2nd commandment,
Exodus 20:4
thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
also mentioned here,
Deuteronomy 4:16
so that you do not act corruptly and make a graven image for yourselves in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female.
and that ain't even getting into the trying to get it knocked it up part I believe that would be a whole separate sin in itself.
>>
>>19332910
Excellent bait, should definitely take to /pol/ for tasty (you)'s
>>
>>19335826
Guess I don't care about going to hell then.
Would build one from scratch if I wasn't so lazy, here's hoping they start making build-a-sexbot kits soon.
>>
>>19336060
Right on anon oh I didn't give my considerations on the question
personally I wouldn't think it was fucked up in the least bit if you glued a picture of moma june's asshole on both sides of a over cooked extra large ham and cheese hot pocket that you had duct taped to a stray dog and you banged the shit out of it on the reg making a cute lil army of mongoloid water head werewolf babbies to enter into beauty pageants and dog shows that follow the same circuit down the east coast. If that's what you want in life then more power to you if I was god I'd throw in multiple orgasms for you every other weekend. That's how free will should operate. God only gives us an illusion of free will. Sure you have free will but if you don't follow my strict as hell rules and laws doing exactly as I direct you then you will be punished in insane ways for eternity for using the free will that I give you to use freely.
>>
>>19330623
It is because it requires a sin to do.
It requires pride.
I.e Lucifers original sin.
To do magic is to be as God if not given thanks.

What is the difference between a miracle and white magic?

White magicians never thank the source of their power. (AKA God.)
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.