[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Incubi be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_UH6me46h.jpg (65KB, 498x351px) Image search: [Google]
4L_UH6me46h.jpg
65KB, 498x351px
If I, a man, summoned an incubi would I be fucked by it, or would it back off because it wouldn't want to be gay. Same goes for
Women and succubi.
>>
Being gay is a sin
Remember demons are FAKE and GAY
>>
>>19330462
Yeah it sure would it's incuBI not incustraight
>>
>>19330462
>

Since they're imaginary, they can be anything you want! Let's all pretend together!

Big Dicked Incubi Rule!
>>
>>19330462
From what I know demons still retain an angelic nature, so sodomitic acts are repulsive to them.
But then again they can influence people to do such acts and in a sense they can't be gay because they're "spirits".
>>
>>19332378
Angels themselves are tempted to go down to earth to examine human females, so this logic is flawed
>>
>>19330462
They're disgusting and ugly and reek of sulfur. Do you want a rotting demon having sex with you?
>>
>>19332385
>tempted
Where did you get this idea?

I'm not sure angels can be tempted by the flesh since angels are not of the flesh and of a different nature to man.
>>
>>19330462
Women can't perform magick or summoning so all incubi are gay
>>
Im gay with my dad
>>
>>19332407
yes
>>
>be me
>try to summon succubus with a feminine penis
>do the ritual wrong
>summon incubus
>tell him I don't want a gross incubus, I want a succubus with a feminine penis
>the incubus laughs at me and calls me a faggot
>I banish him back to hell
Guys what did I do wrong? Fuck you incubus, I'm not gay I want to fuck a female succubus that just happens to have a penis.
>>
>>19330462
Fucking hell this needs to be a banner for /x/
>>
>>19333128
>your a t.faggot
>>
>>19332445
Then when does the book of enoch have the watchers going down to earth to take wives and sire nephilheim
>>
>>19332378
In a biblical perspective demons rebelled against YHWH with Satan and did not want to abide by YHWH's rules. Homosexuality is considered an abomination by YHWH so it's very likely a Incubi would have sex with a man as they want to deceive people.
>>
>>19333017
SON GO TO BED
>>
>>19330469
Heh
>>
>>19330462
/x/: always asking the important questions
>>
>>19330469
goddamnit dude. im laughing cuz its 4:30 am but fuck you this isn't funny
>>
>>19333616
God is bisexual, this no homo rule was made by men to stop other men from becoming a god.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.