[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me trace the origins of this idea. It might be the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 3956084_f496.jpg (51KB, 496x293px) Image search: [Google]
3956084_f496.jpg
51KB, 496x293px
Help me trace the origins of this idea. It might be the most easily demonstrable instance of disinfo in existence. I'd like to know where it came from and how it spread so quickly.

Encounters with extra terrestrials. For decades the greys formed the basis of public perception, occasionally parodied by little green men, and eventually the introduction of tall whites. In the late 90s and early 2000s an idea seemed to arise that there were three alien races interfering with human development on earth. Some were described as benevolent and others less so. Suddenly and without a credible source or origin this concept spread everywhere. Added to the story was a concept that they fed off different kinds of emotions, as though they hadn't done enough to undermine any pretense of legitimacy already. Sites like beforeitsnews and analogues hosted stories posted by bots, copied word for word, and voted to the front page for months at a time. It seems to me that for such a dumb idea to be pushed so hard, usually by bots, there must be an organized force behind it. It is my hope that if we can trace the origins of this idea we can speculate as to who and why.
>>
File: BASES.jpg (74KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
BASES.jpg
74KB, 510x341px
This topic is inextricably tied to the subject of massive underground bases. In fact it is very difficult to search for information on such facilities, including the denver airport, without running into three race bullshit. Usually greys, Anunnaki, and reptilians. So what exactly are they trying to discredit?

My most likely guess is real massive bases. They certainly had them on a smaller scale during the cold war. With at least three that have been admitted to which could be described as underground cities. It certainly seems like the most likely explanation and something the government would want to distract from. Couldn't guess if they were built for military purposes, to house government in case of collapse, or preserve the rich and powerful following an alternative 3 style plan.

Less likely is real contact with extraterrestrials, or attempts to reverse engineer their technology. However it certainly has served to quell discussion or introduction of new information into the topic.

Another possibility is a massive slide thread, they wanted to dominate alternative sites in order to push something important out of the news. Definitely possible if you take into account other subjects that became popular around this time.

https://www.intellihub.com/exclusive-secret-underground-base-beneath-denver-international-airport-now-revealed-whistle-blower/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3
>>
Even assuming it was disinfo the ideas probably originate from a book somewhere. It is both easier and more effective to be able to point to an original source when spreading it.
>>
If there were underground bases I'd expect it to be dr strangelove style. Designed for a sustainable population to weather out a catastrophe.
>>
>>19330336
>alien races interfering with human development
You are a retard if you believe any of that shit
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.