[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CROW & MAGPIE BONES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1499268611330.jpg (44KB, 512x403px) Image search: [Google]
1499268611330.jpg
44KB, 512x403px
I was visiting my Mam's grave, for her anniversary, R.I.P.

The graveyard they are buried in is really cool. Lots of very old graves, one part is like post Apocalyptic, it is so derelict.
Loads of squirrels and red foxes,too.

Any way, near a crypt, I found a dead magpie.
I tapped it's chest with a twig, was hollow. Said a Blessing for the Crow bro, and covered it with dried leaves and flowers.

I would like to use it's bones in a talisman, for myself, as magpies,and all of the corivdae? /crow family are highly intelligent and personally, believe they are amazing, have strenght, powers.

How would I respectfully use the bones?
Obviously, I would not do it there, but would leave out many nuts and so on for the other crows and magpies.

I would appreciate any advice on how to do this.Cheers, anons.
>>
>I found a dead bird wat do

leave it alone faget, didn't your mom tell you to touch dirty shit on the ground. well I guess she's not around to tell you anymore.
>>
>>19329602
No, She's not.

She did teach me manners though before she died,R.I.P.

And though we didn't cover it, logically one can guess a sad wankstain such as you taking the piss over someone's Mother, yeah,would come under ill-mannered.
That dead magpie had more of a positive vibe that you, can be certain of that.

And worst of all, you did not even add any valid advice.KYS(but don't want your scaly bones.).
>>
Also, have rescued injured wild animals, a vixen someone hit and brought it to the vets, and a kittiwake(a seabird, similar to a gull.),so I very much respect animals.

The crow family(crows,ravens,magpies),are all self-aware,recognise faces.
One's in the graveyard perched after I'd been at the grave and I gave them cashew nuts.

Bones have been long used in Magic, but I would like to make a talisman.

Seen similar stuff on here before, but had forgotten for a few mins there it's summer.
>>
File: kiaora_CROW.png (135KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kiaora_CROW.png
135KB, 480x270px
http://sarahannelawless.com/2010/09/28/dem-bones/

''I ain't afraid of no crow!''
How those ads got past ofsted...!
>>
File: 80's ad CROW.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
80's ad CROW.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19329721
>>19329638
sounds like theres a good bond with animals they are good judges of character.
google the sticker test on magpies and mirrors.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.