/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

timeline corssover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: clocks.gif (68KB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
clocks.gif
68KB, 250x138px
In 2011 I was found at 3am in the street,unconscious in a pool of my own blood with severe head trauma. The cause was never determined. While the extent of the trauma matched being hit by a speeding car, I had no other injuries that would be expected (to the legs and/or ribs for example). As a result, I was in a coma due to brain swelling. Doctors assumed I would die or be in a permanent vegetative state, convincing my mother to cut life support (as per my wishes I had previously made clear to her). I woke up shortly after.

After the initial relief/celebratory period, people began noting that I seemed a little different. To be fair, as much is to be expected of someone who had recently almost died. But there was something a bit more to it than that which I wasn't really comfortable telling to anyone. Bits and pieces of my memory had been scrambled. When and where I had first met people, names and faces, just a few small instances.

While missing a few minor memories is not too much trouble and far from unexpected, There was a larger issue. I also have glimpses of memories that could not have happened. Mainly:

I had a half sister
My mother and step father died when I was 20
That I took custody of my sister and raised her

I have memories of fighting to get custody, parent teacher interviews, meeting her friends, tutoring her and various other day to day things. These memories all feel real to me, meanwhile there is a woman at work I have supposedly worked with for 5 years who I have no recollection of.
>>
>>19329402
Most disturbing, I eventually asked my mother if she ever considered having another child or specifically a daughter. She told me she was pregnant but had a miscarriage. The dates even roughly matched up, though the names differed but there was still a link between them.

I can't really talk to anyone about this, not without having them grow concerned for my mental well being.

I know the most likely scenario is that I was a combination of memory loss due to the head injury and a particularly vivid coma dream which imprinted into my memories. There are a few cases of that happening. The injury could have been caused by a junky bashing my head in with a pipe. Even though as far as we know we had not discussed a sibling, perhaps my mother had mentioned it as we both forgot over time.

It has been 6 years now and, real or not, I cannot get rid of this immense feeling of guilt as thought I have abandoned the most important person in my life, someone I considered to basically be my child.

I have been looking into the paranormal side of this (parallel universes), possibly a déjà vu memory sync type of thing.

Fuck, I even looked into tulpas but that seemed kind of ridiculous. But even then, maybe having some kind of manifestation in this reality/time-line would allow for something to click. I have no idea.

I need to get back there, or better bring her here. Her parents are better here than they were there.

Anyone know of anything like this or that could possibly help?
>>
>>19329402

This is fascinating. Unless this is the greatest larp ever. I wonder whose memories you ended up with.
>>
>>19329593
a different version of myself I assume.
>>
>>19329402
Very interesting, how long where you in coma for exactly?
>>
>>19329800
only briefly, like an hour or less. The doctor made his call pretty quickly.
>>
>>19329402
So why the fuck were you leaning out into the street like a retard such that only your head got hit by a car? Were you turning tricks you filthy fag?
>>
>>19329402
>bump
i find the memory aspect of this interesting
i've never had memories that didn't happen like yours
but it seems like all the time im constantly feeling like I already did everything before. already wrote the same things, did all the same stuff, even if im pretty sure i've never had. (pretty sure, I can't tell though desu)
It stared happening a couple years ago, I feel like i've already seen all these things happen in a dream or something, or maybe my brain is just misfiring, maybe fileing experiences as if they were distant memories, giving me the feeling of it happening before.
it's odd and a little confusing at times
>>
File: Screencap_641.jpg (34KB, 557x399px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_641.jpg
34KB, 557x399px
>>19329402
>Literally has severe head trauma and brain injury

>My memories are scrambled

>Paranormal

lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.