[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft and Voodoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 56df5e5c587f.jpg (888KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
56df5e5c587f.jpg
888KB, 2000x3000px
I want to learn about witchcraft and the voodoo.
>>
File: 9780789458797-us-300.jpg (26KB, 300x387px) Image search: [Google]
9780789458797-us-300.jpg
26KB, 300x387px
Read a book nigger
>>
If you're white then voodoo isn't going to end well for you. A lot of rootwork icons had been called upon to help the slaves and if these icons helped their people, it's not commonly accepted or even believed that they would help the race that enslaved those people.

Meanwhile pretty much anything is also a rip-off / appropriation of other cultures.

> tl;dr don't bother
>>
>>19330717
>pretty much anything is also a rip-off / appropriation of other cultures [because white people have no culture]

Clueless SJW faggot detected (even though you're absolutely correct about avoiding the nigger spirits... but probably for different reasons than you intended). There is plenty of European-based non-appropriated witchcraft and magic to practice. I'm surprised that you had enough left over from your reparations payments to buy a computer. Shouldn't you be dilating your new surgically sculpted "vagina" right now instead of shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>19330717
>the race that enslaved those people
And who would that be?
>>
>>19329459
/Thread
>>
redpill me on voodoo. what is it?
>>
>>19331857
Caribbean (mostly Hatian) based relegion involving multiple "gods" called "loa" or "lwa." They are usually honored/invoked via sacrifice/offerings and each one serves a different purpose. Also possession
>>
>>19332180
Also, if you do your own research, be wary of finding differing and even contradictory information
>>
>>19330717
Where do you think the slaves came from? White poeple just found them? No, they were sold to Whites by African kings, and slavers themselves. Not to mention there were black slave owners in the US, who were renowned as the cruelest masters. So if they base who they help on race, caribbean spirits must not like anybody then, huh?
>>
Creole here. Family practices.

Lots more necro bs. Lots of herbal shit. The catholic saints are thier gods. They do a lot more hex bs but they are good at it. Protip. Get into the craft your ancsestors are into
Stronger power lies in blood
>>
>>19329375
Start here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvI6CF8rDMo
>>
File: herman.png (653KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
herman.png
653KB, 625x400px
>>19329459
I need this book.

>>19332257
>The catholic saints are thier gods.
Yes and no. I mean, sort of. In some versions their "gods" are the loas, but in many heavily Catholic areas they have adopted the Saints as symbolic of these loas. Which is convenient, I suppose.
>>
>>19329459
I had that book when I was like 10

It was a gateway
>>
>>19329375
Had a fascinating dream a while back. I died and met Baron Samedi who took me to the afterlife. He led me to a room to pick a bunch of gifts for the spirits, and I picked a rum for him that he really liked. He drank the whole thing in a single swig and smashed it on the ground. Afterwards he led me on a sort of tour of this building with a lot of other dead people in it, which was for some reason East-Asian inspired, in the dream I remember speculating it was because I was Buddhist. A lot more shit happened but I don't want to go on about it.

Probably just a weird dream, but if that's the Voodoo/Shinto fusion afterlife that's waiting for me then I'm okay with it. Baron Samedi seemed very nice. Intense and intimidating, but not malevolent at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.