[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

False 1st contact August 21st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: guidestones1.jpg (47KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
guidestones1.jpg
47KB, 500x562px
Based on Trumps Gematria 888, astrological alignments & Illuminati propaganda pushing the event, I feel a false first contact will go down, possibly in Madisonville or Hopkinsville KY. Edgar Cayce is buried there. See: Smarter Every Day ARE YOU READY FOR THE ECLIPSE ON AUGUST 21st? on fb. Even sponsored by a genetic testing company. With HAARP & 5G could turn into Kingsman: The Secret Service with this app they are pushing. FEMA having readiness exercises August 20 - 26.
>>
>>19329115
Well NOW we have to re-shedule it.

Thanks asshat.
>>
File: mercury-map.jpg (108KB, 548x550px) Image search: [Google]
mercury-map.jpg
108KB, 548x550px
Even the lamestream newspaper in Madisonville KY printed a city council meeting saying for everyone to stock up on a week of groceries due to potential "unseen tourism" bullshit reason in podunk KY
>>
File: Eclipse_calling.jpg (14KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse_calling.jpg
14KB, 580x350px
>>19329115
the eclipse is coming to me this year. right over head. like directly above my city. going to stare right at the thing no eye protection
>>
File: 322.png (274KB, 1358x760px) Image search: [Google]
322.png
274KB, 1358x760px
Only dumb Americans think this is cool. Eclipses are shunned as harbingers for the Gentiles especially this astrologically specific one in Revelations 12 before this, Sep 23rd Feast of Trumpets alignment & extremely bad luck in Vedic astrology. See: Leak Project's Solar Eclipse August 21st - Revelation 13 & Donald Trump - Connecting the Dots on youtube.
>>
>>19329187
> Every time you cite bible your sources and opinion becomes irrelevant

Among all the posters on this board, christfags who live in denial of their own origins are the most amusing type of them all.
>>
>>19329115
My birthday is on the eclipse....rip
>>
If you aren't gonna party under the eclipse you are a normie and deserve being coated of napalm and lighted up.
>>
>>19329187
>denigrates the intelligence of a group of people
>harbors a superstitious caveman fear of an inconsequential celestial event
>cites the bible
lol
>>
>>19329363
i know i fucking died laughing too
>>
Here is the way I see it potentially occurring-

False Disclosure: We are here to rule you, worship us as gods
OR
These aliens are threatening the planet, you all must be enlisted to fight this new global terror

Partial Disclosure: Aliens have existed on this planet before, but they are dead and gone now. We have some of their technologies and we can use it to build a New World Ord- I mean, a brighter future with AI and Mars colonization and VR.

Real Disclosure = You have been lied to and deceived for thousands of years, please let us join you as galactic sisters and brothers as we give you advanced technologies and help you overthrow the corrupted systems of old

Trust your intuitions, much change will occur. Trust your instincts.
>>
>>19329529
morganfreeman.jpg
>>
>>19329529
I never even considered option 3 before and now it seems to be the most realistic. A partial truth seems like the most logical outcome.
>>
>>19329673
Twist
>Morgan Freeman is an Avatar of the true Creator God.
>>
File: IMG-20170720-WA0004.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170720-WA0004.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>19329363
Top your Fedora harder.
You'll see soon enough, Bible is the inspired word of God.
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg (102KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0006.jpg
102KB, 561x342px
>>19329529
Aliens = demons= fallen angels
Advanced Civilization did exist before us, Atlantis was a real thing full of great tech but massive degeneracy. God flooded the world and killed them off. But they came back after the flood as well, see all the pyramids and similar God's around the world of ancient Civilizations. Even all ancient cultures have a similar flood story, this is no coincidence.
>>
>>19329765
>Even all ancient cultures have a similar flood story, this is no coincidence.
No shit. As the ice age thawed, about 20% of Earth's landmass was reclaimed by the sea. This was mostly extremely gradual, but encircled lowlands would have flooded quite dramatically once the sea level reached the brim.
There are ancient ruins in the mediterranean sea, the baltic sea, the english channel, off the coast of japan and china, and in the caribbean.

I'm not saying God didn't plan the ice age to thaw at the exact time that Atlantis needed to be deep-sixed, but it's pretty obvious from our climatological record where all of the flood myths come from.
>>
>>19329752
>You'll see soon enough
Pride and wrath are sins, my intellectually-challenged and insight-free friend ;)
>>
>>19329115
>Trumps Gematria 888
תרוּמפּ
726, 1446 if we count Pe as a final.

Neither of which appear to be significant in the Hebrew Gematria.
>>
>>19329187
Your Name is showing.
>>
>>19329765
Any life not on Earth, in other words extraterrestrial, can be angels or demons. Aliens aren't automatically fallen angels or demons.
>>
>>19329170
>Literally getting too blind to see the truth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.