[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 097Hypno.png (133KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
097Hypno.png
133KB, 431x431px
Stories
Questions
Whatever comes to mind
>>
>>19328800
Can you hypnotize people? Can you do it long range like over the internet?
>>
>>19328809
Yes
Yes

Text Hypnosis is more than possible. Anyone can be hypnotized in fact and the medium doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>19328800
Spooky digits, but hypnosisn't real pal. You're memery of hearing that hypnosis was real was actually a false memery. You suffer from False Memery Syndrome. You should apply to become an organ donor and research subject at the False Memery Syndrome Foundation. They'll sort you right out.
>>
>>19328819

Could you hypnotize me into believing I was a bimbo slut? Or is that too extreme? Is it true that the person actually has to want whatever is being ordered of them in order to be hypnotized?
>>
>>19328824
Its definitely all in your head.

>>19328830
Yes.
Its not quite mind control. But there is a level of manipulation to it. If you have a need to be controlled it'll be hard to not just obey.
>>
>>19328834
You can try me if you want.
>>
>>19328840
Tbh I didn't expect a willing subject so soon. I wouldn't do it in the open. Think of a site/app where we can chat and I'll see what I can do for you.
>>
>>19328856
If e-mail will [email protected]

Or I could try and create a discord.
>>
>>19328879
Not really you have kik?
>>
>>19328889
Don't have a smart phone. :(

I created a Discord if that would work.
>>
>>19328897
Sorry, don't have discord. But look up Hypnosis on there my hyono friends do ise discord and there are rooms for it.

Otherwise I suggest looking up Nimja Bimbo on YouTube or Neauralnets and Pretty Patterns on SoundCloud.
>>
>>19328903
Ok. Thanks!
>>
Next time I'll go with Kaa as a pic
>>
Hypnosis is fake, its all on peoples minds, so it dosnt work if you dont believe on it.

So if you want to be hypnotized, you will be the one who actually have the choise to lie to yourself and believe you are being hypnotized
>>
>>19329021
This is entirely dependant on what you even think hypnosis involves. Yes its a lie as much as you imagining a piece of food amd becoming hungry and salivating over that food is a lie. Its all in your head. The reaction is very much real.
>>
https://www.positivityhypno.com/

wtf
>>
Want to hypnotize me on kik OP?
Sounds interesting.
>>
>>19329040
Yeah but even so you cant manipulate peoples minds or make them do things they dont want to do

A friend tried to hypnotize me once even when i told him i dont believe in hypnosis, and it didnt work
>>
>>19329059

Yeah the fur and pony invades every where
>>19329064

Post your kik
Im ag*******es
>>
>>19329076
Because it isn't mind control. If you don't want to be hypnotized you won't fall into a trance. Did I ever say you would be mind controlled?
>>
>>19329080
Medic22440
>>
File: 1499221177228.jpg (64KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1499221177228.jpg
64KB, 500x619px
>>19328800

I once volunteered to go on stage with a small group for a performing hypnotist. My dad hyped this chick up and said she got all his friends to do stupid shit they'd never do unhypnotized. I wasn't responding to any of the suggestions so they told me I could go back to my seat. It's the whole 'you have to want to be hypnotized in order to be hypnotized' line of BS justification.
>>
>>19329116
That must have been disappointing. Why couldn't you drop? What stopped you?
>>
You really have to ask yourself, at what point am I just playing along? Do I just like to be bossed around? Am I following instructions only for the sake of going along with things or am I really being compelled to do something.
>>
>>19329168
Is there a difference at that point? You don't need to scratch that itch on the tip of your nose. You don't need to suddenly shift your weight because you noticed your butt is tired. Your tongue doesn't feel uncomfortable inside your mouth. You are in control of your own mind.... Occasionally.
>>
>>19329116
They say hypnosis is only effective on intelligent people.

>you have to want to be hypnotized in order to be hypnotized
This is true but she just said this so you wouldn't feel like a dummy.
>>
I've been hypnotized via audio files I've found online. But other than short sessions of being in trance i haven't been able to successfully have triggers implanted in my mind for whatever reason.
https://hypno.nimja.com/listen is where i found the audio files... it's mostly fetish stuff.
>>
>>19330281
If you have some mental damage you can't be hypnotized. Let's say like a bad case of autism
>>
>>19330281
Some 'studies' also say intelligent people enjoy cuckolding, and we all know thats bs

Hyonotists just say that kind of thing because they are angry that ppl can see through their bs and magic tricks
>>
>>19330523
Why would I be angry... Everything you said is completely true. You're doing a great job explaining the basics.
>>
Can you do this with a friend?
>>
>>19330523
IF THEY ARE SO INTELLIGENT WHY CAN'T THEY FORMULATE A PLAN TO HAVE THEIR OWN FUCK BUNNY TO MOLEST AND FUCK???
>>
>>19330756
Can you do it in a boat?
>>
>>19330760
Because you have to br charming and shit in order to do it.
>>19330756
You can do it to anyone even yourself
>>
>>19330514
>>19330523
Thanks for proving my point, you saved me some typing.
>>
>>19330785
Can you do it with a fox?
>>
>>19330902
Only regular foxes. Trickster gods are immune.
>>
I haven't been on /x/ much before. Is hypnosis not discussed on here at all? Considering it's one of the few things that bend toward the paranormal with solid evidence.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.