[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Believe in me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170722_013737.jpg (1MB, 1534x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_013737.jpg
1MB, 1534x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk7J8X1Ldo

I can lead you to salvation.
>>
>>19328604

Alright, how do I become saved?
>>
>>19328604
I AM SCARED AND INTRIGUED
>>
>>19328604

I can't have to much salvation, gotta drive home
>>
>>19328604
FYI (if you are serious). There is literally a psychiatric condition called the "Messiah Complex." You are not the only the one to be God. In fact, EVERYONE is God. The mistake is to believe that you, alone, are God. It is wise to meditate on your true Self rather than attach to the runaway thoughts of the ego.
>>
>>19328778
we all have God inside of us
>>
>>19328778
God is dead but I am alive so...
>>
>>19328604
ok you dun fucked up . im calling you out. ARMAGEDON STARTS NOW. no backing out of the fight or i win by default. shits going down . meet me by the abandoned applebees at midnight chump
>>
>>19328826
fuck can I join in? it sounds like a good time
>>
>>19328778
Noone is God, in fact only 20% of the population has a chance to be one, the rest are just empty vessels, you clearly know if you arent one of them
>>
>>19328845
is that why I'm dead inside?
>>
>>19328803

All you need is lube
dun dun dun-na-naaa
All you need is lube
dun dun dun-na-naaah
All you need is lube, lube
Lube is all you need
>>
>>19328604
Nigga, you fucking burn yourself and say you are the way??
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.