[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis (?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: eg5erhrdhjredjn.png (211KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
eg5erhrdhjredjn.png
211KB, 553x369px
Last year I was laying in bed on my side, facing my bedroom door. It was around 6PM, my body clock was fucked because it was the holidays and I had been playing games all night.
Anyway, the house is terribly old and on one wall there are two very big walk-in cupboards, their doors on either side separated by about 1 metre of wall, that connect to each other, as in I could walk in one door and walk out of the other. Sounds luxurious but no, the house is in terrible condition, they're old brown cupboard doors and even worse, in the natural pattern of the wood was something that always looked like a pair of eyes to me.
Laying on my side, contemplating whether to get up and go into the lounge or not, I began to stare at that cupboard door for a bit, not thinking of anything spooky just mindlessly staring. It wasn't that dark but dark enough for the corners of the room to be black pillars, and as I zoned out blackness just emanated from the door, and I began hearing some whispers swirling around in my head, it was only a couple but then it turned into 20 or so, it was just like out of a horror film where something spooky will happen and a bunch of feminine whispers get louder and louder.
But I can't fucking move. I don't know how this sleep paralysis thing happened because I was already awake and chose to lay on my side, but I couldn't move and these voices got so loud and the black figure kept coming towards me, and my body became extremely hot. I couldn't look away from this black shadow.
After about 15 seconds my eyes automatically closed by themselves, I no longer felt hot, and I stopped breathing. I couldn't control it, I couldn't start breathing again and all I could think was "holy shit, right at this very moment I am dying. No one is going to know what happened, how could this be happening, mum is right in the next room" just all this hopeless shit, of oh my god, I am just about to vanish, nobody will know why and I am completely powerless and hopeless.
>>
Anyway about 10 seconds after not breathing and thinking I was dying I could move, and I took a massive breathe and ran out of my room. We don't live in that house anymore, but that's the scariest thing I've encountered.
But recently, very often I wake up in sleep paralysis on my back, my eyes closed. My mouth is open and I literally have to try to scream, fight, do anything to get up - I can't fucking get up and I am going to die, I am fighting SOMETHING.
This may be because I'm out of nutrients or something - fora year I have only eaten a cup of food per day, and recently barely anything, I just forget or I'm too busy playing games or something.
But fuck this is scary
>>
File: coyote.jpg (100KB, 334x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coyote.jpg
100KB, 334x1200px
>>19328050
>>
it is scary when it happens, i usually hear a high pitch noise that keeps going up and down. it gradually gets louder and louder till i pass out. when i wake up im in a trance like state where i cant move but my dreams come to life. the first time it happened to me i felt like i was abducted and i woke up inside of some like cryogenic type of encasing. but instead of being frozen it got filled wit purple smoke. before i knew i was in some kind of desert.where i kept running till i got caught up by the purple smoke. i woke up back in my bed and my mother had a doll in the walk in closet that would laugh when it had batteries. but this night i woke up with it laughing at me. i could now move and i straight up ran to the other room. its happened to me more than 10 times and i always hear that high pitch noise. i don't know if I am the only hear it or does this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>19328050
Yeah. It's some scary shit. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I thought the first time was the worst. I was wrong. The third time it happened to me it felt like something was trying to possess me. Not sure if that what was happening, or possibly failed astral projection is what some have told me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.