[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i think this it.... I remember this guy was connected with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170721-203926.png (1007KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-203926.png
1007KB, 1080x1920px
Guys i think this it....

I remember this guy was connected with something to do with aliens that leaked?

Do any of you guys know the specifics?
>>
It's probably just something political, like anti-Trump or save the oceans or somethings
>>
Can someone explain this? I looked it up on FB and it seems to be true. What the fuck is this guy on?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
I always felt something was off about Angels and Airwaves
>>
>>19328022
What does it say in that circle
>>
>>19328031
et ducit mundum per luce

and he leads the world through light
>>
>>19327978
why not just spit it out already
>>
They had to suck a lot of gay Jew music executive cock. Maybe even take it up the butt. Everyone pays the toll.
>>
>>19328044
>and he leads the world through light
Doesnt "Lucifer" translate to Bringer of Light?
>>
>>19327994
The problem with Tom is that he became famous at the age of 18-19. He never had to become a responsible adult because he's made millions in his lifetime singing about incest, beastiality, and being a degenerate (his words, not mine). Now that he's older he wishes he could take something seriously, but his underdeveloped personality just brings him right back to the things he believed when he was a teenager, which is mainly aliens and conspiracy theories. As much as I love the man, he must not be on to anything considering he hasn't been suicided yet

>>19328031
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

It's the title of the first track on the Angels and Airwaves album Love. I never put any thought into it until just now so I googled it. It's Latin for "he leads the world in the light of"

>>19328057
He gains no money nor publicity from his art these days. The cryptic shit he posts is all he has to stay relevant
>>
>>19327994
>>19328086
Oh and I forgot to mention, his mind started going off the deep end around the mid 2000s due to a prescription opioid addiction
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-205643.png (234KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-205643.png
234KB, 1080x1920px
>>
This is like the scenario of Mysterious Skin. Did he ever say something about being molested?
>>
>>19328044
>>19328086
Thanks . I think he's an alien . And he's going to come forward with a lot of others . Proof watch how quickly they delete this thread..
>>
He made a documentary. He is into alien stuff.
>>
Opps. Not a documentary a book called "sekret machines"
>>
>>19328086
>He never had to become a responsible adult
It's not like he wasn't working day in and day out as a musician. How does that differ from Joe Smith working 9-5 in some random job, starting a family, engaging in hobbies, and celebrating holidays? If anything celebrities do this to the nth degree, with a bigger focus on managing their time/wealth and honing their craft. It's a bit presumptuous to assume that celebrities are the "other," no? I know of "regular" human beings that are irresponsible adults and seem to not care about learning.
>>
>>19328086
this is the only logical anon on this entire piece of shit board ayy lmao
>>
>>19328218
I tried to word that better but I've beena awake for four days. I was referring more to the fact that he didn't have to grow out of the phase of making depraved jokes because he made money from it. If you have ever seen him live with blink-182 you'll know what I mean.

For example, Joe Smith makes a joke in the office about rim jobs. He definitely would get written up at the very least, possibly even fired. Tom changes some of his lyrics to make it about rimjobs ("She gives me rimjobs on the stairs") in front of thousands of his teenage fans and they all find it hilarious and will probably want to go see them play again. The filthy humour of blink-182 is the main reason I personally ever wanted to go to their shows.

>>19328273
Not necessarily logical, but holy fuck am I ever in a typing mood. Don't abuse your ADD medication kids
>>
File: pf54a1bfc6.png (160KB, 308x365px) Image search: [Google]
pf54a1bfc6.png
160KB, 308x365px
Aliens don't exist stop being a retard.
Those so called Aliens that you see commonly know and see in the american mythos the Greys are a human genetic experiment during the cold war to create super soldiers or extremely intelligent strategists/scientists.
>>
dude he's gonna summon a demon
>>
>>19328291
It's tough to gauge a stage performance. Putting on a show is the heart of entertainment. I'm not going to assume he is the same off stage, but I don't think he'd make dick jokes at the DMV. Not that he couldn't, but there's no need. It's just a bit much to assume that a grown adult with wealth doesn't know the struggle of the little man. The opposite could be said as well. If his sole existence is to work and survive, then he shares that in common with most folk. The twist is that he has to navigate a large quantity of fraudulent personalities on the daily basis

Ranting but you get the gist.
>>
>>19328145
Unrelated note, that fucking movie is a great watch
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.