[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me what this is? (Screenshot from cave exploration)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-57-21.png (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-57-21.png
364KB, 1280x720px
Can anyone tell me what this is? (Screenshot from cave exploration)
>>
>>19327891
Its a bear you numbnuts
>>
>>19327891
thas a babooshka nigga
>>
OP here, i remember this guy from highschool, his voice was very distinctive, i was watching a "top 5 most terrifying cave explo" vid, and the last one featured this familiar voice, i was intruiged at first, mainly cuz of his voice and the memories it brought back
>super gay ik
But near the end, something fucking is eating this guys dog, and it was the thing featured in the screenshot, realistically, i think its like a hyena, maybe a mountain lion, but the tard part of my brain says the monsters from "the descent" heres the link to the vid if anyone wants to check it out, its the last entry in the video https://youtu.be/qUE9rb7pGXw
>>
File: 1500697593683.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500697593683.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>19327891
Looks like a whole lot of fucking nothing. How about you link the actual video you fucking moron?
>>
>>19327891
this has actually been addressed many times. it's a cougar. it's head and massive paws come into view at the end just before he sprints away. you can also hear it growling. mountain lions are notorious for killing cats and dogs in an instant

if the video is a fake then it's very convincing. seems like another person who was stupid enough to bring his dog into a cave with no leash. one of the best scary videos i've seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrwODmfvSdg
>>
>>19327891
Looks like a screenshot from a cave exploration
>>
>>19329692
>man outruns a cougar

yeah no
>>
>>19329812
If the cougar already got a kill then it would have no reason to follow the guy, the growl was probably a warning to scare him away.
>>
>>19329920
good point. i still can't seem to find the face either. maybe i am blind
>>
>>19329812
>>19329955
you seem really stupid. just pause the video and you can clearly see the face. you can even see it n OP's pic
>>
So we got a cougar... Nice
>>
>>19330008
looks like a rock

do you believe everything you hear or something
>>
>>19330019
How tf is that a rock, rocks dont levitate
>>
>>19328139
its probably that blue titty smuggler from arivaca.
>>
>>19327891
I don't see a fucking thing. Do I need autism to see?
>>
File: leaf_shitpost.png (116KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
leaf_shitpost.png
116KB, 700x700px
>>19327891
It's obviously a bigfoot. Bigfoots emit a photonic aura that causes all pictures of them to be blurry and shitty. The fact that this picture is so blurry and shitty is proof positive of it's bigfootness.
>>
>>19327891
It's your moms vagina fucknuts
>>
>>19327891
That's a fucking bear.
>>
>>19331156
Actually...
https://youtu.be/CIuDhDUP15g
>>
>>19330019
again, you seem incredibly stupid and stubborn. use your brain and consider what others tell you
>>
>>19328012
>babooshka
that means grandma
are you saying OP found his grandma while cave exploring
>>
more importantly, i notice a happy smiling groot thing behind it
>>
>>19327891
Its a mountain lion guys. I live in nv and they are known to live in these abandoned mines and caves and what not. Plus you can hear it growl. Killed the dog for food.
>>
>>19329955
https://youtu.be/UrwODmfvSdg

3:51 you can see the fuckin paw on the dog
>>
Shit is so fake.
>There are numerous cuts in the video.
>All of the dogs whines and barks are the same volume.
>Dog never barks or growls on camera.
>The "cougar" never makes a noise until dude turns away.
Wtf. Goddamn millennials believe everything on YouTube.
>>
Illuminati.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.