[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wha the hell was that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 698263618611122.jpg (37KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
698263618611122.jpg
37KB, 1200x630px
>pic somewhat related

Hey /x german fag here with some shit that just happened.
Maybe someone here cares and has some idea what it was

>be me, 21, lazy ass art-fag hanging around with my bro smoking some weed
>after the movie is finally over, bro decides to leave as he has to go to work tomorrow
>go with him to the door as always as i notice a flash of lightning in the sky
>as its currently raining i just brush it off as lightning
>what else should it be
>well so i just went back to my desk to play some vidya as i notice the sky light up again
>only now do i realize, that i didnt hear any thunder
>now curious i decide to go outside for a nightly walk
>as i make my way out of the residential area to the pastures with the horses the sky still lights up from time to time
>but the night is still silent except for the soft rain
>about 3 lightnings later (guess about one every minute or something) i exit the residential and the pastures begin

little additional info: i'm walking along a regular street with some streetlights and all, with pastures to the left and right.
On the right side the pastures end with another residential area, while the left ends at the edge of the forest.
ok back to the (hopefully not lame) story

>decide to watch the horses on the right
>horses aint doing shit as usual. just standing and eating grass in the light of the lamps
>as i decide to walk further the sky is lit up again, but this time the horses seem alert and turn their gaze to the forest behind the pastures on the left and then suddenly bolt into the opposite direction
>thefuckishappening.panic
>i must admit i may be quite easy to freak out when its dark, but mostly its just because of my fantasy running wild and never did i actually clearly see anything in the dark
>but this time i did
>with the lightning briefly illuminating the scenery i caught a glimpse of a tall silhouette between the trees
>freaking out i got the hell outa there as fast as i can

cont.
>>
>>19327608
cont.

>back at home i lock the door and close every window
>still the sky is lit up by silent lightning from time to time, but the interval is getting longer
>finally it stopped

not once did i hear a single fucking thunder following a lightning
how is this possible if the lightning looked so close?
maybe i'm still a bit freaked out but fuck man
What the fuck was that /x?

As far as I know there aren't really any noteworthy informations about critics, monsters or whatever seen here in Germany.

I'd blame the weed, but never ever did i see anything that wasn't there while on weed.
I tend to hear rhythms in monotone sounds but thats pretty much it.

Any ideas /x?

I could try to make a simple sketch of what it looked like if ya want

(also sorry if my writing style is horrible. thats my first one here)
>>
Draw it dude
>>
>>19327639
ok give me a minute, but don't expect anything beautiful

kinda having a low point considering drawing stuff right now
>>
File: Thunderstorm_22-7-2017.jpg (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderstorm_22-7-2017.jpg
875KB, 1600x900px
ok here goes nothing

hope i didnt go too much overboard with the darkness

to describe it: the silhouette looked somewhat like a human, except bigger and with a heavier and broader build

guess it was about 2m tall or 6'5" for you imperials out there
>>
>>19327711
ok definitely way too dark sorry

lemme make another one with just the silhouette
>>
File: Silhuette_22-7-2017.jpg (822KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Silhuette_22-7-2017.jpg
822KB, 1000x750px
ok here it is

maybe i can go back there when its day to see if there is anything interesting to see
>>
I would like it if you went outside right now and try to snap a pic of it.
>>
>>19327795
I agree..bring a flashlight..post results
>>
Put yer big boy panties on and go get this on film ..it's 2017..seriously,get rich or YouTube famous..or fuck off!
>>
>>19327814
Sorry but to be honest i don't have the balls to do it
also my only flashlight is weak as shit
only just adequate for use in smaller rooms or under a couch or bed
>>
>>19327608
Sounds like ayys to me
>>
>>19327831
getting it on Film would indeed bring quite a lot of fame, but how the fuck am i supposed to film at night without a proper light source?

And yes I'm aware of how sad it is that i don't have a reliably working flashlight

I'm sad and poor
>>
>>19327843
ya think so?
mustre been a rather big dude then, not one of those small Greys you hear so much about

now that i think about it, did anyone else ever claim to have seen similar ayys?
>>
Electrical storm...flash lightning..chain lightning..most don't clap or thunder unless it's humid or low bearing...sometimes our mind plays tricks ..especially at night with quick flashes of light our brain makes up the rest..fills in the blanks...and if you're high and paranoid..ya,you saw Bigfoot.. or some dude walking in a trench coat..its just your mind playing tricks...or your eyes ...seriously if you hide under your blankets and die.... you're the worst kind of people..cowards
>>
>>19327881
Could be tricks... could be something else. But I want you to remember this.

Scientists have spent centuries trying to catalog all the different species on Earth, but according to a recent study, less than 15 percent of the 8.7 million species have been discovered. Yes, apparently 86 percent of the planet's species are still unknown to us.
That thing in the woods, may have well been a fucking thing. I would poke around in the day, see if you see unusual tracks.
>>
>>19327733
>6'5
Was probably just some guy in the woods doing what ever. I'm 6'3, it's nothing. Hey just looked really spooky being in between trees so you and the horse ran the fuck away.
>>
>>19327892
I'll be waiting.. patiently...if you have to wait until morning, seriously... deliver OP !
>>
>>19327908
>Was probably just some guy in the woods doing what ever

That doesn't alarm you at all? If it's a guy, then he may looking for his next mark. OP, do you own a gun?
>>
>>19327881
>most don't clap or thunder unless it's humid or low bearing

i'd be so free and say that humidity at least wasn't a problem.

And yeah my eyes can play tricks on me.
Its just weird how, well, "real" it was this time.

But then again what was up with the horses.
Those lazy fucks hardly do anything, really

They are accustomed to people, cars, dogs and everything.
They didn't flip out because of me.
Thats for sure
>>
>>19327919
It's Germany, people in forested areas is probably more common there.
Also it's Germany, no OP doesn't have a gun.
>>
>>19327919
>OP, do you own a gun?

I wish.
But lets put it like this: first I have to be a member of a local shooting range just to apply for the license to buy and own a gun...

So my only option would be to take a replica gun with me to possibly scare an attacker, but risking someone calling the cops 'cause of me or take a knife for close combat

and i aint the best fighter
>>
>>19327733
You were walking by pastures? Horses? Could very well be the owner. If he does manual labour stuff, could explain a wider build. I'd just put something by my bedside, to be safe. If there's other weird shit when you investigate tomorrow morning, a horse dies or something, then you'll be glad you fucked off.
>>
>>19327733
Lol that's Jotun/Thor, nigga.
>>
>>19327970
doing manual labor in the forest behind ones pastures in the middle of the night without a lantern, flashlight or whatever?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>be huge neckbeard horsefucker
>Cuminsiderainbowdash.jpg
>Time for action
>Get my insanely big camera with 12000x flash since it's dark as fuck
>Have to wear cloak because rain
>Snap a few pics, horses don't want me near them so they run
>Have to hide to git gud pics
>Some random dude appears
>Shitshitshit
>Freeze in place, don't want him to notice me
>Accidentally snap a photo while trying to save my camera from the rain
>Faggot runs away, horses run away too
>Crap I had just the perfect shot
>Wait for the dude to leave
>Proceed to stalk horses
>>
>>19328009
>neckbeard horsefucker

I think you've come up with the name of a new creepypasta.
>>
>>19328007
Could have just been out in his field with the horses, dark as fuck, OP thinks he's in the trees when he's just in the field. Could have only seen him for like max 1.5 seconds if flashes were similar to lightning. Not saying he was actively doing manual labour, just saying that might be a reason he be /fit/
>>
>>19328038
oh yeah

still find it kinda weird man
i mean that dude wasn't in any way close to the horses.
He was behind the pasture in the other side of the road after all.
Should've been a distance of about 10-20m away or more.
While I was just directly in front of the horses.

I was the closest to them and they didnt flee while I was there, only shortly after i started to walk away

But anyway imma go get some sleep first.
The damn sun is rising already.

Give me 8-10 hours of sleep and i'll be back
>>
Probably a refugee coming to rape your family, Hans.
>>
File: w33.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
w33.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>19327608
thats an awesome story man. i totally believe u.
>>
Mudshits sneaking into your country.

Not kidding.
>>
>>19328118
>>19328868
Damn, i guess theirs no such thing as an original thought these days. I was going to post this :\
>>
>>19328890
>original thought

Nah, it's just when you hear Germany now you think of Allah and Mohammed, nothing else.
>>
>>19327608
In Deutschland ist alles safe dude
>>
>>19327608
Honestly OP its the middle of summer and heat lightning is totally a thing (AKA no thunder doesn't mean no lightning in all cases) and further you told us you were high as balls like I wanna believe you saw some super cool spooky shit in the woods because that's why we're all here but it sounds like you're stoned and paranoid lol
>>
>>19327608
Swamp gas. Rest easy, anon.
>>
>>19327733
germany 6'5 probably some guy who wanted to fuck a horse I hear it is common in your country
>>
>>19328908
> Was sind die Lichter von Brieselang?

Dude Germany is filled with paranormal shit..
>>
>>19327608

it's a black man, i heard germany has those now, they are your fellow germans and the german women love their BBCs
>>
hey OP here

Yeah yeah I know being high and paranoid and all and stuff

I know myself when i'm high.
Never have I seen shit that wasn't there and I've never went paranoid.

Also wouldn't say i was high as balls
4 hours after I actually took a small hit

but yeah, probably was some big creepy dude

I could still go there for shit and giggles tho
If i'm lucky there is something interesting to find and i didnt see shit
And if not at least i took a walk
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.