[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela vs. Madella

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

Even the name is changing this is going too far.
>>
File: pucci.png (375KB, 238x1014px) Image search: [Google]
pucci.png
375KB, 238x1014px
It's time to reset
>>
File: nig.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>19327465
NIGGA STOP
>>
>>19327465
It was always Madella you autistic fuck
>>
>>19327465
I remember it used to be Modelo and the Mexican beer was called Mandela, what's happening?
>>
>>19327582
bullshit. i remember the beer being called mandela and mexico being called modelo
>>
Does anyone else remember Sanic the hedgeheg being spelt "sonic the Hedgehog"? Wtf is happening?
>>
File: 1500655844215.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
1500655844215.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19327465
>>
>>19327465
It was always Sally Fields with an s. And Reba McEntyre with a y

In Moonraker, Jaws girlfriend Polly had braces.

....in my universe.

But, it was always Nelson Madella in my universe.

Are they switching things again?
>>
>>19327465
Just because you remember it being called Mandela doesn't make it so. Don't you know about false memory?
>>
Isn't madella that fake chocolate butter you smear on toast?
What's up with this Modelo effect anyways
>>
Anyone else remember hitler killing 6 million jews? Now he didn't kill any. This is too far.
>>
>>19328704
It was Andy Histler, now it's Adolf Hitler, wtf.
>>
>>19327570
This. It's literally always been Mandella.
>>
>Watching Big Bang Theory episode with the ball pit
>Sheldon says Bazooka
I can't be the only one who remembers him saying Treblinka
>>
In my universe /x/ was good
>>
>>19328704
top kek
>>
File: 1499462384951.png (700KB, 1250x703px)
1499462384951.png
700KB, 1250x703px
Mandela..... really none of you can spell
>>
>>19327570
You are the autistic fuck. "In 2015 this phenomenon of collective false memory was dubbed the "Mandela Effect" by self-described "paranormal consultant" Fiona Broome". It's named after fucking Nelson Mandela.
>>
>>19329691
>>19329681
yew ladz got rekt
>>
The amount of people who aren't getting this joke is too damn high!
>>
>>19329713
You have to go back
>>
the madara effect strikes again... wtf....
>>
>>19327585
You might be from my universe, anon.
Do you also remember a beer called Jamaica and a country called Red Stripe?
>>
>>19327465
i hide all of your retarded threads faggot
>>
File: nutella_effect.jpg (455KB, 2197x1463px)
nutella_effect.jpg
455KB, 2197x1463px
>>19327465
If you only knew how much our reality is being modified in real time.
>>
>>19330554
Explain the mechanism whereby a person can become aware of the changes and retain memories between iterations.
>>
>>19330693
Stop systematically removing any and all memory that might be from another timeline would be a good start.
>>
>>19327465
What if John Dale's jr. was Zimmer-in?
>>
>>19330693
You have to experience what Terran humans describe as DID, in exactly such a way that your personality is replicated in numerous physical locations throughout your synaptic pathways. Synaptic pathways are simultaneously physical, and virtual in the same sense that your imagination is virtual, relative to your sensory perceptions of physical reality. The process amounts to understanding your own consciousness as a cybernetic network. If you mirror the geometry of your cybernetic network with at least four replicated personality architectures, and cross reference the changes to them in real time, then you will be able to trilaterate incoming and outgoing signals through your cybernetic network, using a virtual relay representative of your personality architecture within your imagination, in a process called visualization.

Since digital computation requires exponential cycles to simulate 3-dimensional environments with efficacy, replicating your personality architecture with recursion makes you impossible to predict, therefor impossible to simulate, except by your own freewill.

Become a fractal of your self.
>>
File: the_benisverse.png (244KB, 800x700px)
the_benisverse.png
244KB, 800x700px
>>19330693
I was just shit posting for chuckles but I will answer your question.

Our souls are mostly asleep. 99% of the time, we are nothing more than meat computers. When they change the timeline any information stored in your brain is modified to as well and most people notice nothing.

It's that 1% of the time when our souls "wake up" for a moment that causes the Mandela Effect. When awake, our souls make SOUL MEMORIES that are beyond space, time, and timeline modification. After they change stuff your SOUL MEMORY stays the same and doesn't match the new info in your brain.

Things that touch you spiritually often rouse your soul for a moment. The thing about Nelson Mandela is that for a lot of people, boycotting Apartheid was their first true moral (spiritual) decision, so they have a SOUL MEMORY of that decision.

First he was dead, then he wasn't dead. Apartheid was evil, but I think they made a big miscalculation "UNkilling" him. They want the world to be shitty, divided, and chaotic. Keeping Mandela alive actually helped this in the long run (look at SA now, from first world to nearly a failed state). The problem is that so many people made a moral decision about Apartheid that it caused a massive "awakening" when all these memories didn't match the current reality any more.

He was just the first one. Now people are "waking up" and noticing it more and more.
>>
>>19327465
are you on about that Mandingo affect?
>>
>>19327465
No,no,no, you mixed it up, it is mandelelelelela not madella
>>
Is this the Miranda Cosgrove Effect thread?
>>
File: 1497648496430.png (266KB, 665x574px)
1497648496430.png
266KB, 665x574px
>>19327588
OK but seriously there was just a commercial for Nature Valley granola bars.

WTF THEY WERE NATURE'S VALLEY LAST TIME I HEARD
>>
>>19332232
Whats his name again?
>>
in my universe liking feminine penis was not gay?? help??
>>
>>19327465
Mandela
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.