[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1497899475485.jpg (21KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497899475485.jpg
21KB, 800x800px
Throughout my entire life every opportunity has been squandered by pure coincidence.
Something I can't control always fucks me in the end. I feel like the unluckiest bitch in the world.
IT JUST
KEEPS HAPPENING
Call me out on the bullshit all you like but i know for a fact that something unknown is fucking with me
>>
OR WHEN I FINALLY GET THROWN A BONE ITS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME
>>
>>19327389
Luck isn't real, baby.

The only thing real in this world is the satisfaction of getting your privates plowed, and even that is fleeting.
>>
File: 1498621619599.jpg (79KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1498621619599.jpg
79KB, 319x319px
>>19327401
So deep.

Faggot.
>>
>>19327425
why would you just come in here and yell at the first person that trying to relate to me
this is exactly what im talking about here
>>
>>19327389
Take it with irony. Make it amuse you.
>>
>>19327401
WANDA... Why did you get out of the fish bowl?
>>
>>19327389
have some lucky trips

protip: bitching about it makes it real.
>>
>>19329065
Ha fail trips
Op give us a story, bitching and moaning ain't gonna prove shit
It's story time OP!
>>
>>19327389
Luck is very real. I have been favored by luck for my entire life. However, it seems that for every stroke of luck, I have to "pay" an equal penalty. Find $20 on the ground? Go home and find my cellphone charger has vanished.... shit like that. The better the luck, the worst the repayment.

I've mostly broke this streak of luck. I found $100, then immediately handed it over to a random passerby and claimed it was his. I know this sounds absurd, but I was at work, someone saw me pick it up, and that money was fucking cursed - for one, it could have been considered stealing had I kept it, since it was found at a business. Anyway, since then I've had mildly good luck followed by only mildly bad luck, so it's much safer for me.

Your streak is still ongoing though. What I've learned: You can't fight the bad luck, but you can be prepared for it. Since you know that luck never favors you, use that to your advantage. Let it help you predict outcomes. Also, be EXTRA prepared. When that "good thing" comes along, don't take it for granted. Treat it as if it's about to be stolen away. Work hard to benefit yourself aside from luck. Create "good fortune" through your own efforts, and the flow of good luck will come to you naturally.

Once you manage to "break" your streak, it should be over.
>>
File: 1429681063165.png (194KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1429681063165.png
194KB, 512x512px
>>19329214
sounds like the yuyushiki episode where she see's money on the ground and leaves it to save luck for later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qp2IoOtgyI

I used to have amazing luck winning all sorts of contests. Then neutral for a while. But the last 8 months of school was just bad luck after bad luck so I don't think you can do anything to change it.
>>
>>19327389
Luck is Fickle
Karma is a bitch
Misery loves company.
>>
>>19329167
It's hard to remember all the bad things that happen, things just happen so frequently you learn to forget.
>>
>>19329214
Maybe your right, this bad luck streak thats been happening for years just might be the cost of something really lucky later. I've been having dreams about Mansions and Castles frequently.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.