[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just a little back story. I work with my cousin laying floors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: portal-logo.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
portal-logo.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
just a little back story. I work with my cousin laying floors we set up our midor saw and table saw next to each other on saw horses that are about three feet in the air.
>>
>>19327104
and most of the time we have to lay in bathrooms which means we have to pull toilets but we never re set them for warranty/insurance purposes. this particular job though, we had the home owner sign a waiver because she need them set today.
>>
>>19327112
so the upstairs toilets bolts that hold it in place weren't long enough due to the floor being higher than what they had before so my cousin went out and got some kit with bolts and a wax ring to set it.
>>
>>19327118
so the lay out of how all the tools are set up is the midor is set up perpendicular to the garage door pretty much at the edge of the garage going out. well it comes time to reset the toilets and my cousin is by the garage door leading into the house and he opens up this plastic bag that held the two bolts and they both fall out onto the garage floor.
>>
>>19327138
he finds one immediately but not the other. we search around the area they dropped and couldn't find it. so he walks out of the garage to go to his work van to see if he can find a matching bolt. on his way out he notices the fucking bolt on his midor saw stand 10 feet away. I don't know what to think. it seems stupid and minor but we both couldn't explain how the hell it ended up there.
>>
>>19327147
o I guess this is a general teleportation/ weird occurrence thread.
>>
>>19327104
Miter, not midor, is how it's spelled.
But yeah, weird, things like that happen to me, too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.