[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't remember what happened in my old creepy house.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: monsterInColor.jpg (290KB, 910x970px)
monsterInColor.jpg
290KB, 910x970px
Back when I was 8 my father lost his job and we almost became homeless. Luckily, a church let us stay in an really old house they owned for free because thieves kept taking the copper off the house and they needed someone to live there anyway to ward off bandits. A good deal at the time for a broke family. It was alright, the outside was beautiful. I still have found memories of playing on the giant rocks out there with big bro.
Now, the inside of the house is a different story. When I say this house is old, I mean it had a separate tiny house for slaves in the back.
Now, the reason this house is significant to me is because it was where I started having a lot of severe anxiety and depression which I still struggle with today.
Back then I'd have the strangest anxiety's.
I was afraid of my heart beating, I was afraid that my mother had been replaced by a monster wearing her skin etc
I think the thing I got the most scared of was that a evil spirit might enter my body.
My fears have progressed and changed over the years leading to me being hospitalized, but it all started there.
Most of my fears were self contained, except one. I was petrified by the upstairs closet.
Well, not the closet but rather what was in it. A little cupboard that sat in the middle of the far wall in the large closet.
The bathroom was right next to the room with the closet so when I took my showers I'd have to have someone wait outside in fear something related to the cupboard might get me.
One night my brother left his post outside, I don't remember why I think he may have had to pee or something.
So there I was all alone upstairs.
I had to go to the closet to get my clothes.
Something happened in there, but I can't remember what. This has been bothering me a lot. For the life of me I can't remember. Then I started to think of the time my mom showed me what was behind the cupboard to ease my fear, and I can't recall what was there. I'm freak out by this.
What are your thoughts?
>>
Maybe it was all a dream OP.
>>
Go see someone specialized in bringing out repressed memories.
>>
>>19326839
Nothing worse than nignog ghosts and their closet they hid in to get away from massa.
>>
>>19326839
read The Horla by Guy de Maupassant
>>
Maybe your dad molested you? I second >>19327974.
>>
>>19326839
Also The Father Thing from PKD.

And There is a nightmare in my closet, a must (Mercer Mayer) oh boy, a must for children
>>
Are you aware if people are buried under the house? When someone dies that creates negative energy which attracts "spirits" (demons). Negative emotions such as depression can bring demons to you as well.
Have you felt chills, a presence, or just something didn't feel right inside the house?

If you answered yes, then a demon is attempting to attack you. Call the lord Jesus Christ for help. No demon can overpower the lord as they are only fallen servants. Speak "I bind you in the name of Jesus, amen" or any prayer to cast them away.

If you decide to turn to god, beware and do not own idols in your home. The god prohibits these for a reason, demons are attracted to them as seen in the occult.

However, not all the time are demons necessarily involved. Do you have any disorders or a mental illness? While demons can cause mental illness, some are just a result of the brain like schizophrenia.
Where are your parents? Maybe try talking to them and discuss with your mother what happened or if she can recall.
>>
>>19328018
read the wrinkly strip of flesh between my asshole and nutsack.
>>
>I was afraid that my mother had been replaced by a monster wearing her skin
This is a phenomenon known in psychology as Capgras delusion/syndrome.
>>
File: 1500682738139.png (3MB, 1830x970px) Image search: [Google]
1500682738139.png
3MB, 1830x970px
>>19326839
>>
>>19326839
>my family went broke and my life got shit on so bad i developed adolescent schizophrenia
>i blame spirits for my anxiety
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.