[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad trips and their thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 54645645.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
54645645.png
1MB, 894x894px
It was a nice sunny evening with my friends and we ordered some pizzas and were about to watch a movie. Before the movie started, everyone took a hit from the bong, so did I. Had to cough straight for a few mins, it wasn't a clean hit. After I drank some water I eventually just sat down and was having normal conversations with the others. The THC has already kicked in at this point.

Some minutes passed and I kinda started to feel weird. I ate a slice of pizza. Unfortunately, that wasn’t a good idea. While I was munching, I had this extreme feeling, that I have lost all my teeth. It felt so damn real that my thoughts of it kept getting louder and louder. There was also this “beep” sound out nowhere in my left ear, it was so loud and I wasn’t even sure if I’m just imaging it. At this moment, I’ve already realised that I’m experiencing a bad trip. My thoughts of random stuff like “having schizophrenia” and “being a test-object from another dimension to study the behaviour of THC to humans” were bothering me. This kept going for like 15 minutes.

Tell me about your bad trips and especially about the thoughts you had as I’m really curious what our mind is capable of.
>>
you had a panic attack while high on weed thats not a "Trip" but its akin to one for those who are sensative to weed.

it used to happen to me a lot i have tons of stories about bad times stoned
>>
File: 1493838899473.jpg (37KB, 656x393px)
1493838899473.jpg
37KB, 656x393px
>>19327061
Different anon here, but one time I was staring at myself in the mirror after smoking and I saw my skull through my face.

This was during a particularly rough, dark time in my life. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it was pretty cool.
>>
File: 1484385350128.jpg (21KB, 480x356px)
1484385350128.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
>>19326830
DXM made me feel smart but retarded at the same time. I constantly felt like I was on the cusp of a deep, profound thought, and then I would forget what it was a second later. I couldn't even remember it long enough to write it down, but then again I wasn't physically capable of writing anyway.

It made me feel like my mind was trapped in a cage. Everything was so choppy and confusing. I felt like an animal.
>>
>>19327244
Dxm actually lowers the IQ in most users, while under its influence.I can't site the name of the study (sorry), but i read it in a med school textbook. It makes you feel smart because there is a confidence paradox w stupidity. Dumb people don't think they are dumb, crazy people don't think they are crazy. Just look through the current threads anon, some of these fools are stupid and crazy bit insist they are experts in everything. kek
>>
Back in college I did a LOT of drugs. One day my buddy and I got ahold of some 4-aco-DMT and decided to do it during our respective night classes so that by the time it kicked in our classes would be over and we would meet up. Mine kicked in faster than expected.
At a break in the class I went to the restroom and stared at myself in the mirror for a moment after splashing some water on my face. I watched myself age throughout my entire life into an old man and eventually into a skeleton in a matter of seconds.

Spoopy, but 10/10 would trip again.
>>
>>19326830
Do you take any other drugs? Weed normally doesn't affect people like that. If you haven't taken stimulants or psychedelics I would recommend against it. That actually sounds like the beginning of a schizophrenic episode, don't stress your psyche needlessly
>>
>>19327428
Weed affects some people more strongly than others. Back when I smoked my friends would still be functional and relatively normal, but I was so high I could barely function at all.

I had hallucinations the first time I smoked.
>>
One time when I was smoking with my roommate and some of our buddies, I took too big of a hit and laid on the floor. I started shaking and wasn't able to speak for about 25 minutes or so. I could still hear them talking and whatnot - which was mostly just concern at this point - and I could respond with hand gestures, but that was it. I convinced myself that I had died and was in the process of death.

After that whole episode, we played Rock Band for a few hours. Pretty cool and scary.
>>
Took a hit of acid at 3 and cried almost the whole time thinking about where I am in life, where I've been, and where I'm going. It's scary as fuck honestly but it's definitely made me think a lot on where I stand.

Not really a bad trip, just very emotional and head consuming
>>
Tripped at a concert, it was like standing at the gates of hell surrounded by zombie like people. While the band played the people's souls were being extracted from their bodies unknowingly by the band which looked like deamons. Totally fucked up
>>
>>19327439
I don't disagree with you. The first few times I smoked were intense. I laid on my bed with a and felt every pulse of my heart in every blood vessel in my body from reggie weed. The effects Op describes seems a bit extreme. My concern is simply if weed does that to him the more psychoactive drugs might push him over the edge. Adderal almost drove me insane, and I am a fast acetalator which means my body clears drugs faster than normal and I require higher doses than normal. This is rare in Caucasians and more common among the Asian population. If he does have psychotic tendencies I just think he should at least learn to handle weed first before venturing further. Just my 2 cents
>>
I did a mushroom trip where I thought every human beings where actually a fungus living in multiple animal bodies. I went as far as to think that this is how humans gained their consciousness. I thought an asteroid bearing fungus hit earth and when some chimps ate it, the fungi took control over their brains allowing the fungi new mobility as it now had limbs. The only problem is that the fungus is only one collective mind which had then been segmented into individual thinking machines. Humanity is just a fungus suffering from a fragmented personality disorder.
>>
>>19328384
Let's put it this way. People like "you-druggies/crackheads" are the fungus infecting the whole of society, humanity. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>19326830
I did 6 hits of acid and thought I got caught up in some timeloop that ended with me dying every time, and at that point, my body, dead from my perspective, would leave the range of my perception. At that point, all pretense of language would leave my thoughts as I stared into a 5-dimensional geometric somesuch as a line traced the patterns of my wordless thoughts on a path towards the thing, at which point I would obtain a state of perfect nothingness briefly and thrown back into my body, feeling like I was about to die. It was the most harrowing and intense thing I've everr experienced, but it actually got fun after I woke up my buddy and he told me I definitely wasn't dying. It basically became a game I was playing with myself between the more abstract parts of it. To this day, it still feels like I lived fifteen years of my life in that night, and maybe a year and a half of it was a legitimately bad trip.

I dunno, I'm kinda prone to bad trips, but that one really sticks out in my mind.
>>
>>19328162
That'd be sick as fuck at a doom metal show.
>>
>>19326830
I never had a bad trip, but once on acid I began having racing thoughts.
>>
>>19326830
This isn't a bad trip, you're prolly just a teen hobo, presumably 13 who just started smoking weed. Dw it will go away after some time.
>>
>>19326830
My dealer claims that there's a mold that can grow rarely on weed that's hyper psychedelic and almost always leads to a bad trip. They're basically unnoticeable but only really appear in low-mid quality weed.
>>
>>19328485
That's straight up bullshit.
Smoke moldy weed and I'll see you in the ER.
If it's really moldy, like real mold, you can fuck yourself up real bad.
>>
/b/ is that way <
>>
>>19327061
>he right
>>
The first time I took LSD I took 2 tabs (200 micrograms) and I was convinced that insanity was the natural state of man and that 4th dimensional beings were reaching out to me to try to break my mind and steal me out of the real world. I felt like I was in a mental sandstorm slowly tearing away at me until I was nothing but a skeleton.

I was like that for about 10 hours off and on, after that I just felt super... human, but in an animalistic sense. I felt very ape-y.

I've never told anyone the first part because it basically just makes me sound disturbered.
>>
Underage much?
>>
>>19328403
Fuck on out of this thread if you're just going to be an ass. You know literally nothing about this guy except that he tripped once, and that's what the threads about.
>>
>>19328504
Feel ya there, 1st trip I took (we call them trips here but it's acid) was around 300 micro at a local festival. Shit torn my reality into pieces, was being hammered by visuals for hours and on the end of the trip (when I got in bed) a wormhole opened on my wall. That's when I decided to sleep in the next room.
>>
>>19328488
Not like moldy moldy, just some sort of fungus spore. He called them "ergot tags"
>>
>>19328520
Ergot is a fungus that grows on rye other herbs and is used to make LSD.

Ergot is a fungus which grows specifically on cereal grains, most commonly Rye, but also Barley, Wheat, and Oats.

If you're the guy who posted about moldy weed I'm telling you, your dealer is bullshitting you, he's either giving you laced shit or spice.
>>
>>19328533
Have to correct myself here, it doesn't grow on "herbs" and it's not possible to cultivate ergot on weed.
>>
this isn't something experienced by me but happened in my school

Some kids were smoking some shitty weed and one of them started to say that there isn't enough air anymore, that the air is disappearing so he started to scream and panic with other calming him down.

One of the guys has asthma and he had his inhaler with him and the bad trip guy begged him for a hit so he can breathe properly.

Then he grabbed the inhaler and proceed the run and inhale over 20 times while they were chasing him, his heart stopped a few moments later.

When you buy hash kids don't buy the hash that costs 6 dollars a gram because that thing has nothing to do with weed or hash.
>>
>>19328984
Damn I butchered the grammar on that one, my apologies, I was in a bit of a rush.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.