[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (81KB, 1350x722px)
image.jpg
81KB, 1350x722px
Does anyone know of any Cryptids in Norway? Are there any interesting ones that are actually terrifying? My neighbor in the countryside has sheep roaming around and so far none have been injured or gone missing so I am starting to give up hope
Tl;dr norwegian cryptids and info on them
Stories welcome
>>
Look it up. Its that simple.
>>
>>19326676

This >>19327489 or read the sticky
>>
Trolls.
>>
>>19327489
Yea thanks
Why doesnt everyone here just look up all the things instead of make threads
Lets just kill entire 4chan instead of making threads
Smart man
>>
>>19326676
I doubt you have anything to worry about with the aesir and vanir around, loki in horse form maybe counts?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 620x320px
>>19327489
>>19328001
>>
>>19328976
>spoon feed me and contribute to my thread for me

nope. fuck off heretic
>>
>>19328976
There would be plenty of good threads left over if the mods prohibited ones by stupid people who can't use google.
>>
File: tomtenissar.jpg (2MB, 1753x7763px) Image search: [Google]
tomtenissar.jpg
2MB, 1753x7763px
>>19326676
Giants/trolls,elves, the kraken, draugar, hulders, nisser, and good old fashioned dragons.

Scandinavia is loaded with spooky shit.
>>
>>19329448
That was hella interesting, exactly what the scandinavian folklore is all about
>>
My grandfather has some curious accounts of troll encounters. He's passed now but I still remember the stories.
>>
>>19329665
please do tell
>>
File: skog.jpg (938KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
skog.jpg
938KB, 2000x1125px
>>19329723
Not as exciting as you'd hope for, sadly, but they still intrigue me. My grandpa lived until he was 90. Extremely steadfast guy. Built a log cabin back in the 1930's or 1940's with his own bare hands. It's only been in recent years that the cabin has started deteriorating due to neglect. It was built in Norway, in the northern-most part of Hedmark. It was first in the 2000's that electricity was installed through solar panels.

While the cabin is now enjoying plenty of company, it was in completely untouched land when it was built. He liked it that way. This means that what I'm about to tell isn't really easily explained away by human intervention. His stories would be mostly centered around hearing things. Steps outside, in the night, by something bipedal. He said that often times, he would hear footsteps coming closer and closer towards the cabin, until they stopped. Right outside his bedroom window. As if something was staring inside. It would remain there for up to fifteen minutes, in dead silence, and then would disappear.

While the footsteps were quite heavy, according to him, there were other entities out there that by the sound of it were much, much larger. This only occurred once in his life, but he said that one night of summer, he could hear what sounded like steps coming from about half a kilometer away. Huge, echoing stompings, about a second apart, moving across the landscape in the distance, so heavy that he could almost feel it.

I spent a lot of time out on that cabin, sometimes with him in his old age, but mostly with my mother. None of my accounts are as vivid as his, but that makes sense considering how populated (and thus disturbed) the area became in my time.
>>
>>19329448
This story doesn't even take place in Scandinavia.
>>
>>19326676
Just past the border from norway to sweden there's a mountaintroll corpse on the side of a mountain close to RiksgrÀnsen.

He's called something like Kirkavagge gubben and according to old sapmi people you have to ask him for permission to get over the mountains into Norway or he will curse you with bad weather.
>>
>>19329807
Its almost like in the movie 'trollhunter' where they see trolls which are huge
I truly believe creatures like that exist but they only do far away from civilization due to how dangerous humans are to them
>>
>>19330440
I haven't seen it but I've heard good things.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.