[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not judge me, I did what you would have done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: terror-vida-real_principal.jpg (12KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
terror-vida-real_principal.jpg
12KB, 640x420px
I killed a guy

Alone at home, almost two in the morning, I sit on the couch and turn on a TV. All traveled, left
Just a few bills to pay, and the exact money to make me eat is from home. That dark, cold air of dawn awakens my desire to watch a horror movie. I turned on the TV,
I put a movie in whatever pocket of my pen drive. In the middle of the movie, a noise in the
Kitchen. I went to see and, nothing there. I sat down, and a new noise with no forums gate. I started to scare myself,
I did not even get up. I hear again or gate making noise as if it opened or closed slowly.
I pulled the duvet cover all over. A knob began to turn. With the movie still running, the noise got even bigger and closer to me. The suspense sound of this movie
It added to my fear increased by the moving knob. I looked for control of the TV.
Only my arm was out of the comforter. I felt something sharp without wanting, I looked, it was a knife
Of bread that I had forgotten as a sofa when I went to fix the control ... shit, I remembered that the control
I was not paying. The only way I was to get up. I got up, rolled up in the duvet,
Covering my face, it was just a magazine for my vision. I took the knife from the sofa. I turned off a TV.
I, in that two-story house having to defend myself to such a one who wanted to open a door.
>>
I turned off the light. I waited with a knife in my hand. I hear the key of the lock. The shameless one has
A copy of the key to this house? The noise stopped. Again a knob turns and stops. The door opens
Slowly. A step to such a person gave, you could see that it was a male shoe.
Maybe a very handsome thief. Another step. Now I see him totally, my height almost,
It's too dark, you still have not seen me, or I do not think so. He turned to me. Fear took my
Hand suddenly I did not wait. I thrust the knife into the heart of that bastard. I turned it
Totally to open another wound and bleed to its end. He fell to the floor. I could not see your
Face. Certain that he was really dead, I turned on the light.
He was a man with black eyes, all eyes with a black color. He stared at me in bewilderment and shook his hands. A scar on her arm like a scratch on the female nail and I noticed she held a paper in her right hand. He opened his mouth stammering in an attempt to say something. He reached out his hand on the paper and looked at it.
He died right there by my side, his icy hands still holding the paper left me intrigued by curiosity.
I took the paper and it was written my full address and a word at the end of the address "HERE".
>>
>>19325958
Is this the new copypasta meme?
>>
>>19325958
>a knife of bread
>>
>>19325958
>>19325961
pretty skeptical cuz of the terrible writing and your inability to choose if the person you "killed" was either male or female
>>
>all traveled, left
wot?
>the exact money to make me eat is from home
done.
>>
>op is so ashamed about playing with men's knobs he has to make up some retarded creepypasta to cover
Just come out of the closet already
>>
I think this was translated using Google. Which foreign language board you found this on OP?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.