[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here schizo/psycho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0017.png (3MB, 1334x750px)
IMG_0017.png
3MB, 1334x750px
???
>>
>>19325914
me
>>
Do you take meds and do they help?
>>
>>19325914
>le schizo/psycho are related meme

fuck off
>>
>>19326058
Meds don't really help. Only anxiety meds help.

I think a lot of the trouble with schizophrenia is spiritual in nature.
>>
>>19326076
this one right here just wins the internet
>>
Yes, no, maybe.
>>
>>19325914
1: Ban Anti-Psyhotics
2: Let them go berserk
3: JAIL EM! (the schizo-Fucktards)
>>
DID here.
Meds Do Nothing.
Honestly? Even my alters think this(living with this condition) is pointless.
>>
File: acdc.jpg (814KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
acdc.jpg
814KB, 1600x1200px
You ban my anti-psychotics and you will have one POWERFUL mother fucker on your hands.
>>
>>19326080
What is that?
>>
So head meds don't even work? That's pretty gay.
>>
>>19326677
They may work for some but have not worked for me concerning schizophrenia.
>>
I'm a schizo too. I take shots of Invega. When I took Abilify, I heard voices. When I stopped taking it, the voices went away. I'm not convinced that the meds do anything. My schizophrenia was drug-induced and went away when the drugs left my system, but the doctors don't believe that.
>>
Meds work fine in the majority of patients.

Source: am patient, meds work fine for me.

I am on antipsychotics and antidepressants for schizoaffective.

You also have to be careful in your consumption of alcohol and illicit drugs but that's pretty easy.

If you are schizo, I suggest listening to Peterson. Make your bed, clean your room, wash yourself, brush your teeth, try to go to school or find a job, try to attend therapy, try to find the right medicine. It may not seem worth it but it truly is.
>>
>>19326994
I take shots of invega too and I think it is making me hear voices and hallucinate.
>>
>>19326086
I don't know. Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>19326994
I take invega as well. I got off my medicine once and ended up having a psychotic break without drugs being involved. Aside from maybe some minor amounts of pot. I am much happier to be on the shot than off the reservation again.
>>
>>19327003
You should tell your doctor. You probably need to find another medicine or take a higher dosage.
>>
I'm paranormal schizophrenic
>>
>>19327023
Can I get other shots like invega?
>>
>>19327000
This is good advice. With kek blessed trips.
>>19326677
Meds do work.
>>19326076
Anxiety meds are addictive and dangerous but can be helpful. As can antidepressants and antipsychotics in the right combinations.
>>19326087
This is what would be in store for most schizos without head meds. A straightjacket and a padded room.
>>19326096
DiD is interesting. Would you like to share more? I have schizophrenia so maybe that's why meds are more effective for me...
>>19326117
Lol. I am not man I am dynamite :p
>>
>>19327026
Risperal has an injection I think.
>>
>>19327049
I hate risperidol, it makes my body too tense.
>>
>>19327052
Risperidol is a bad drug and it should be a crime to prescribe it. Have you tried Abilify injections?
>>
I just hear voices a girl always talks to me so yea
>>
>>19327037
DIDanon here.
What do you want to know?
Anyway...
At first they thought it was Schizophrenia but meds(mostly abilify) fucked me up even more.
Then they started with behavioural therapies and shit, it worked a bit but I'm still stuck with angry-me and sad-me, and what's worse, I know they are me, they know I'm them and our thoughts are the same but... It still feels alien after all this time.
Also I can't look for a job because even after all this years I still can dissociate and then what? Psych ward and a Social Pariah in my town. I just am able to wander aimlessly in here, lurk the Net and playing Vidya.
Idk... maybe doing an hero ain't such a bad choice.
>>
>>19327059
I will ask for that.
>>
>>19325914
me. abused adderall, went crazy.
>>
>>19327059
Abilify is fucking shit as well.
>>
>>19327052
I agree. I prefer invega.
>>19327059
This sounds like a better idea.
>>19327079
I had that too. I sometimes feel I will never love a real girl as much as the voice in my head...
>>19327106
Where do you live? Have you ever considered working at home? I'm not afraid to admit to getting disability payments... maybe that can help?
>>
>>19327131
I don't actually have that need for money, but it's the fact that I can't actually live a life Outside what makes me feel like absolute shit. I also have lost all "friendships" I had because of my condition(what a group of friends I had eh? That doesn't help either)
>>
>>19327145
By the way, I'm Spanish
>>
I heard voices from a girl. I was crazy about her. She was my soulmate and I believe I met her in my past life, because that's what my memory tells me. I met this girl when I was a child. She confirmed that she was my soulmate, and I believed her. I don't know what to believe anymore. All I know is she's not the one for me.
>>
>>19327163
Wrong thread fucker
>>
>>19327059
i took risperidone for like 3 months, fuck up my libido, my boner, i felt like a zombie sleeping 18 hours a day. Thinking about killing myself the rest of the time.
>>
>>19327165
What thread was I supposed to post it in?
>>
>>19327163
I met this girl online, I think we met in the past. I always hear her voice, Sometimes it seems like we are soulmates but other times it seems we are not meant for each other.
>>
>>19327145
>>19327155
I'm not too social either. But I have a few friends I talk to. Hermitage seems best for our kind.
>>19327163
Weird how common of a delusion that is. Best to stay grounded in the material. Or recognize that voice as part of yourself.
>>
>>19327167
Risperidol fucked me up for life. I used to be slim and sexy and it made me gain 100 pounds. I've been struggling to shake this weight off of me. It would make it impossible to achieve an erection and when I came, nothing came out, which means it didn't feel good either. I can barely masturbate once a week on Invega injections. I believe it's because the dopamine in my brain is already low, from chronic drug abuse, and an anti-psychotic lowers it even more. What is happening to me is not natural.
>>
>>19327176
>Hermitage seems best for our kind
Maybe... but I've lost every single drive I had.
Nowadays we just feel like Automata... not even my loyal dog cheers me up, and that makes her sad, I see it in her eyes.
>>
>>19327180
Also, my T levels were 134 out of 1080. Something fucked me up.
>>
>>19327167
Libidos and boners are an unfortunate loss but when the meds work it's worth it. Invega fucked up my libido and boners at first but then they came back stronger than ever.
>>19327168
Ignore the trolls.
>>19327175
Just cause it sounds real doesn't mean it is real...
>>19327180
I gained some weight too but exercise has slimmed me down again.
>>
>>19327187
Do you have any spiritual drives?
>>19327188
Damn. That's low af.
>>
>>19327196
Karma is a Bitch I suppose...
Maybe I royally fucked up in a past life, who knows eh?
>>
When I heard voices, life was so amazing. No one ever made me feel as special as she did. She would show me pictures of herself. Mental images. She would comfort me and show me pictures of sheep jumping over a fence when I had trouble sleeping. She would tell me she loves me and show me a picture of us holding hands and a heart in the background. She was there for me 24/7. Like I said, no one ever made me feel as special as she did. Then it all ended and my world came crashing down. I miss her voice so much. I wonder if I will ever have the same connection with someone else. Life seems so dull without that kind of bond. No normal girl could ever make me feel special.
>>
>>19327189
I agree, hearing her voice isn't real.
>>
>>19327000
WTF do you mean they work fine for the majority of patients? People drop the meds almost all the time because they don't fucking work at all while also coming with debilitating side effects. I know a guy like you, that the meds worked for him. Turned out he had a vitamin deficiency and was actually not making enough dopamine, and since the abilify is a dopamine agonist, it helped him. He was a smug twat too ,then got metabolic syndrome.
>>
I was institutionalized after I started practicing.
I managed to go about 14 months with only making one promise I didn't keep and I had one thoughtlessly accidental lie regarding a dog's shit.
Try taking the best oath if you feel ballsy. "I shall speak no word that is not true." Reality will start to bend around you and you will slowly (quickly?) go insane. Bonus points for arguing with philosophers.
They tried to put me on lithium and I couldn't drink beer with it. I've been off medicine for well over a year with no signs or symptoms of "schizo-affective bi-polar disorder." Fuck doctors. And fuck philosophers too.
>>
>>19327180
I also gained weight while on Resperidone. It was horrible! I had this ungovernable desire to eat constantly! I used to be 155 and the most weight I've gained was up to 192!
>>
>>19327311
I know how it feels. I weighted 170 and was fit. I gained 100 pounds and weighted up to 276. I struggled to lose 30 pounds and I can keep it off, but everyone looks at me like I'm a fat disgusting slob and like I've been this way my whole life.

I worked hard to stay fit when I was in the Army. I ran 6 miles a day. I feel like I did all that work for nothing.
>>
File: 1499367187705.gif (189KB, 864x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1499367187705.gif
189KB, 864x1064px
Sociopath with schizoid tendencies here.
>>
>>19327325
At least you didn't lose weight until you looked like a teenager more than an adult because of lack of drive to anything...
>>
>>19327346
I'm a diagnosed schizoid. I find it strange that you just have 'tendencies'. What's your official diagnosis?

As far as I was aware the point of schizoid personality disorder is that the brain chemistry can't support wide emotional range. I've been on a few different meds but they haven't done much.
>>
I wonder how "normal" people think.
>>19327370
When I was a teenager, Oppositional defiant disorder and then bipolar disorder. When I was 19 I stabbed someone in a bathroom stall then called the police and then the local hospital on seperate numbers. When I was in jail awaiting trial I was put under observation and in the 6 months I was in jail they decided that I had antisocial personality disorder (sociopath). Alongside this they've diagnosed me with depression and paranoid personality disorder. I take my medications at a subdued dosage so it doesn't have a chance to affect me and they keep ramping up the dosage, I practically live off selling the excess.
>>
>>19327365
im 21, 120 lbs, and i dont grow any facial hair other than a few invisible hairs for a mustache.
>>
>>19325914
i thought that's what this board is about. isn't this a support board for schizophrenics???
>>
>>19327761
25, 59kg. I have a fast-growing beard and corporal hair.
Why should I shave anyway? It isn't like our shit can be solved...
>>
>>19327380
Hm... Angry-me first surfaced when I was 11...
I stabbed a school-mate in the head with a pen, luckily I didn't do much to him and in consequence I didn't got any punishment from it(it also helped being a genius in a school full of retards I suppose. The kid I stabbed was 12)
>>
>>19327846
I've always been an angry and reserved person and I've snapped multiple times, luckily in that case I was only sentenced for 2 years with parole afterwards, as well as mental care agreements.

That whole ordeal was regrettable.
>>
>>19327866
Oh yes, I felt horribly after I realized what I did...
>>
>>19327797
>support
The goal of this board is to maintain mental illnesses so people remain powerless in society. It's part of the cleansing plan.
>>
No but I have a narcissistic personality disorder coupled with OCD, intrusive thoughts, GAD and depression. Basically what this mean is that I have voices in my head telling me to kill myself that I cannot stop thinking about because of my OCD. Might as well have schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1499347031986.jpg (53KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
1499347031986.jpg
53KB, 720x597px
>>19327933
>>
>>19327206
I feel the same way. I also wonder about the metaphysical meaning of having eye problems...
>>19327211
You can still get in contact with that part of yourself. I think part of the delusion is thinking of the voice as a demon or an angel.
>>19327212
It was real. Just not real in a realer sense.
>>19327223
People drop the meds because they miss their manic highs and suicidal depressions and thinks it makes them more of an artist or some shit. Atypical antipsychotics and second-gen ssris are effective and safe. Maybe not always. But science is not a conspiracy to fuck with you.
>>19327236
Lol. I majored in philosophy. That probably didn't help much.
>>19327311
I have gone up to 192 lbs from 122 lbs. (I was malnourished, 6'0''). But that was when I checked three months ago. I think I have lost some weight since after beginning to work out.
>>19327325
That's a shame. It definitely messes with your metabolism. But still. Can't just give up, can you?
>>
>>19327965
That pic...
>>
>>19327797
We shitpost too hard in all the other boards. It's containment.
>>19327933
I actually found this board centering as I recovered as it reminded me what not to think/do.
>>
>>19327955
That sux. Hopefully we find meds to fix that soon. BetterLivingThroughChemicals TM. Welcome to the cyberpunk future. Read Nick Land.
>>
>>19328201
I'll look it up! And what I have really isn't that bad. I was just trying to make a point that some people have symptoms similar to schizophrenia but ultimately it's caused by anxiety or depression.
>>
>>19328233
Definitely. There are many forms of psychosis.
>>
>>19326994
i had this reaction on wellbutrin i think or whatever combination i had 3 years ago except it was extremely vivid dreams and hallucinations
>>
File: 1500102401353.png (46KB, 183x229px) Image search: [Google]
1500102401353.png
46KB, 183x229px
>>
>>19327380
I'm in a similar boat. I often wonder the same thing. I feel that I may have hurt people by now if I did not have the strong and personal connection with God that I do.

I don't really feel any emotions, I entirely fail at forming meaningful relationship, I really only see people as tools to get what I want. As a result I feel really distressed. I acknowledge that everyone else is a creation of God and deserves better but I cannot convince myself of this to a degree that makes a difference in how I act.

I am very paranoid and suffer from some delusions. If I did not have my faith as a grounding I think I would be in a mental hospital.
>>
APD here (Psycho/Sociopath)

I'm what they call a "grey area sociopath) I don't take meds since they aren't any that'll make me feel empathy. I try my best not to manipulate people especially my gf. She's great and understanding but every once in awhile I'll fuck with her to get a reaction out of her :)
>>
>>19325914
I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Had two major psychotic breaks in my life so far.
Both times most real thing I've ever experienced in my life. Felt like waking up from a life long dream. Very religious experience, very profound mystical spiritual adventure, lasting for about three months each.
I'm glad I've experienced it but I take my meds daily against it, it's just too exhausting and kind of dangerous too.
>>
>>19327211
I'm schizophrenic and have gone what you're going through. Feel free to React! You're addicted and literally chasing a dream. Risperdal fucked me up. Let me guess, you see shadow people?
>>
>>19326087
WHY DOES THIS IDEA APPEAL TO ME
>>
The reason why meds don't work is because schizophrenia is spiritual in nature. The pharmaceutical industry is a joke, especially when it comes to mental illness. Schizophrenia is demonic and spirit oppression/possession. Seriously, where do you think the voices and hallucinations come from? Out of no where from your brain? Why do the voices say specific things? Drugs open you up to demonic influence, too. Demons come after psychologically susceptible individuals, usually after traumatic events or coming from bad upbringings, but demons are known to attack innocent children, too.

I've been attacked by demons since I was a child, even being physically beaten by them. Is being physically beaten a "chemical imbalance"? Schizophrenia diagnosis's are jokes. The greatest lie the devil has said is that he doesn't exist.
>>
>>19331969
Because thee voices are in a superposition of conscious and unconscious.
>>
>>19331969
Meds work for me.
>>
>>19331937
Then /x/ would be like /nosleep/...
>>
>>19325914
I'm schizo, I hear voices and shit, I also see the man who molested me when I was about 9 years old. Not on any meds though.
>>
>>19326117
kek
>>
>>19331969
>The reason why meds don't work
Anything to back that up?
>>
File: feels12.jpg (27KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
feels12.jpg
27KB, 490x497px
>>19329387
>I feel that I may have hurt people by now if I did not have the strong and personal connection with God that I do.

LMAO I know this feel.
>>
I suppose I'm not surprised that so many people here are legit schizo. Sounds like it's a pretty rough time, I mean I'm not the most normal person out there but I've never had any major hallucinations or anything. I did suffer from a pretty severely bad mental state up until 16 or so, but that was mostly child abuse related and cleared up slowly as time went on. Looking back I see how totally batshit I was and how all the stuff I wrote was nonsensical raving. Pretty glad that's over with, it's crazy how you can not realize how messed up you are while you're messed up.

Oh well, I hope everyone in this thread can look back at some point in life and reminisce about how crazy you were. It's a weird feeling.
>>
i;ve got a small handful of abilify, what can i do with it?
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.